Page 346 of 433 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,650 of 10814
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary Clinton Has Built A Nevada (Fire) Wall And Trump’s Going To Pay For It

Donald Trump is the candidate who campaigned on building a wall, but it is Hillary Clinton who has built an early voting firewall in Nevada and Trump is paying for it.Nevada election expert Jon Ralston examined the early voting numbers and concluded that Trump has already lost the state, and will take Nevada’s Republican US Senate candidate Rep. Joe Heck, and two House seats down with him.

Trump’s constant attacks have driven Nevada Latinos to the polls in massive record-setting numbers, and the result will gut the Republican Party in the state.Hillary Clinton’s campaign was out to build a firewall that would put Nevada out of reach for Trump, and that is exactly what they have done.Trump has built his wall, but it is a wall of Latino votes against him.

If Latinos repeat what they have done in Nevada in other swing states, election day could be a total bloodbath for the Republican Party.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/05/hillary-clinton-built-nevada-fire-wall-trumps-pay.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm _campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politicus +USA+%29

FL, having disenfranchised 1M+ ex-cons, looks like another state where Latinos could swing FL to Hillary.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary going for jugular, moving on Trash "like a "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEowKbpFgoM

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary going for jugular, moving on Trash "like a "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEowKbpFgoM
    It's so low class. Sad that she can't win on substantive issues. So sad!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today, housed across from a La-Z-Boy Furniture Gallery along Interstate 410 in San Antonio, the digital nerve center of Trump’s operation encompasses more than 100 people, from European data scientists to gun-toting elderly call-center volunteers. They labor in offices lined with Trump iconography and Trump-focused inspirational quotes from Sheriff Joe Arpaio and evangelical leader Jerry Falwell Jr. Until now, Trump has kept this operation hidden from public view. But he granted Bloomberg Businessweek exclusive access to the people, the strategy, the ads, and a large part of the data that brought him to this point and will determine how the final two weeks of the campaign unfold.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...-12-days-to-go

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    after Trump locked down the GOP nomination by winning Indiana’s primary, Kushner tapped Parscale, a political novice who built web pages for the Trump family’s business and charities, to begin an ambitious digital operation fashioned around a database they named Project Alamo. With Trump atop the GOP ticket, Kushner was eager to grow fast. “When we won the nomination, we decided we were going to do digital fundraising and really ramp this thing up to the next level,” says a senior official. Kushner, this official continued, “reached out to some Silicon Valley people who are kind of covert Trump fans and experts in digital marketing. They taught us about scaling. There’s really not that much of a difference between politics and regular marketing.”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump In Panic Mode As Clinton Seizes The Lead In Iowa – His Strongest Swing State

Nobody seems to be paying attention to Iowa anymore, but it's a tight contest that Hillary Clinton's ground operation could quietly steal it from Trump.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/...iticus+USA+%29

only 6 EV

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Trump supporters really don’t have a media outlet where they feel they’re represented—CNN has gone fully against Trump, MSNBC is assumed to be against Trump, and Fox is somewhere in the middle. What we found is that our people have organized incredibly well on the web. Reddit literally had to change their rules because it was becoming all Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Digital strategists typically value contact lists at $3 to $8 per e-mail, which would price Trump’s list of supporters anywhere from $36 million to $112 million.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s beginning: Heavily armed Trump supporters patrol polling places

In Loudoun County, Virginia, which is one of the wealthiest in the nation, a man wearing a Donald Trump t-shirt and carrying a firearm was seen standing outside of the county registrar’s office in Leesburg,

After Cotti declined the Trump supporter’s sample ballot, the man simply laughed and said, “Who are you going to vote for? Crooked Hillary?” Cotti told him her vote was none of his business.

the man was a former law enforcement officer ( just another "bad apple", police are really excellent citizens )

http://usuncut.com/politics/trump-supporter-stands-outside-polling-place-gun-police-say-cool/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PUTIN APPEARS WITH TRUMP IN FLURRY OF SWING-STATE RALLIES

TAMPA (The Borowitz Report)—Infused with a sense of urgency as Election Day nears, the Trump campaign has enlisted President Vladimir Putin, of Russia, to appear with the Republican nominee in a dizzying array of swing-state rallies over the weekend.

Putin will be the most visible Trump surrogate in the final weekend of the campaign, as he tries to fire up voters in Florida, North Carolina, Colorado, and Nevada.

The Russian President seemed to relish the warm response he got at his first Trump rally, in Tampa, where he led the crowd in a raucous chant of “Lock her up.”

Trump praised Putin’s talent for politics by noting that he had won the Russian election in 2012 by a landslide. “He got sixty-four per cent of the vote, and no one else even came close,” Trump said. “He’s terrific.”

Putin, whose English is rudimentary at best, kept his remarks brief at the Tampa rally, but echoed Melania Trump’s recent call for an end to bullying.

A Republican strategist, Harland Dorrinson, called the Trump campaign’s use of Putin in crucial battleground states “very, very smart.”

“At this point, you really couldn’t ask for a more effective surrogate,” he said. “You’d much rather see Trump up there with Putin than with, say, Chris Christie.”

While some in the media criticized the Trump campaign for allowing Putin to influence the outcome of a U.S. election, the Republican nominee’s campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, pushed back in an appearance on CNN.

“This is just another case of media bias against Donald Trump,” she said. “Jay Z and Beyoncé, who have no experience in government at all, are allowed to campaign for Hillary Clinton, but Vladimir Putin, who actually runs an entire country, can’t appear with Donald Trump? Come on.”

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/putin-appears-with-trump-in-flurry-of-swing-state-rallies

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BUSTED: Rudy Giuliani’s law firms have received $563,000 from Trump-backing super PAC

a PAC controlled by hedge-fund billionaire Robert Mercer threw a substantial amount of money towards the firm of Bracewell & Giuliani until the the former mayor left, only to move their business to Giuliani’s new firm, Greenberg & Traurig in May of this year.

The PAC, originally called Keep the Promise 1 when it backed Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, paid Giuliani’s original firm $336,495 between September of 2015 and February of 2016.

Giuliani has been accused of
    funneling leaksabout FBI investigations into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to the Trump campaign as well as the media.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/bust...e+Raw+Story%29

Julie Annie as US Attorney General, what's the problem?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The New Yorker isn't funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jon Ralston @RalstonReports

Dems win Clark by 11,000-plus, will be ahead overall there by 72K-plus, more than 2012. May be game over in NV for GOP

Jon Ralston @RalstonReports

Hispanics waiting on line for hours to vote against Donald Trump in the state that could block him from the presidency is just too much.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donny Trash CAN'T READ!

Proof here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LFkN7QGp2c

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump got attacked or something. The secret service had to rescue the princess.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'You're fired' - Trump effigy feels the heat on UK bonfire night

An 11-metre-high (36 feet) model of the Republican U.S. presidential candidate was burned at a fireworks display in the town of Edenbridge, 30 miles (50 km) south of London.

The sculpture showed Trump, complete with his trademark mop of hair, holding his Democratic rival for the White House, Hilary Clinton, in a headlock, and sporting a pair of Mexico-themed boxer shorts.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-britain-bonfire-idUSKBN1300U9?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_so urce=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed% 3A+reuters%2FtopNews+%28News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News%2 9

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    one unarmed liberal pussy rushes the stage and Trump + his supporters all duck out the exits in record fashion. So much for all their -wagging, gun-toting bravado.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Rolls Out Anti-Semitic Closing Ad

These are standard anti-Semitic themes and storylines, using established anti-Semitic vocabulary lined up with high profile Jews as the only Americans other than Clinton who are apparently relevant to the story.

As you can see by my transcription, the Jews come up to punctuate specific key phrases.

Soros: "those who control the levers of power in Washington"; Yellen "global special interests";

Blankfein "put money into the pockets of handful of large corporations."

This is intentional and by design. It is no accident.

Trump has electrified anti-Semites and racist groups across the country.

His own campaign has repeatedly found itself speaking to anti-Semites,
    tweeting their anti-Semitic memes, retweeting anti-Semites.

His campaign manager, Steven Bannon, is
    an anti-Semite

The Breitbart News site he ran and will continue running after the campaign has
    become increasingly open in the last year with anti-Semitic attacks and politics.

Authoritarian, xenophobic political movements, which the Trump campaign unquestionably is, are driven by tribalism and 'us vs them' exclusion of outsiders.

This may begin with other groups - Mexican immigrants, African-Americans, Muslims.

It almost always comes around to Jews.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-rolls-out-anti-semitic-closing-ad?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campa ign=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where did you see that Kaine motorcade got
    Into a accident? I haven't been able to find anything on it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where did you see that Kaine motorcade got
    Into a accident? I haven't been able to find anything on it.
    Some good old mains stream media misreporting. No wonder people don't watch them anymore.

It was one of the press pool vehicle that got hit.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ti...rticle/2606600

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The part of me that as a young child longed to kick down the tower of blocks my playmate from down the street had so carefully and meticulously constructed would crack a smile at the ominous news. You can call me a nihilist if you want, but please do me the courtesy of acknowledging how well I normally keep that side of myself in check. I've gone after Trump in literally dozens of columns. That's been the responsible, the prudent, thing to do. Because I know that putting the enormous powers of government — especially the nuclear-armed American government — in the hands of someone unfit to wield those powers wisely is incredibly dangerous.

But that doesn't change the fact that some of the consequences of a Trump triumph would be salutary, and I would enjoy seeing them happen.
    Here are four of those happy (and hopefully hypothetical) consequences:

1. The establishment would surrender its false sense of knowingness.America's political establishment has become so poll-obsessed that hardly a day goes by during a presidential election without a new survey being published. Poll aggregators then synthesize all of this data, either using straight averages or by assigning relative weights to each result, creating an overall measure of popularity for each candidate nationally and across just about all of the individual states. The most sophisticated aggregators then generate constantly evolving probabilistic estimates of victory and defeat for each candidate. All of it bestows an aura of knowingness, control, and power over events. But what if this is an illusion? I suspect that it is and don't think it would be a bad thing for us to learn that lesson in a shocking, highly memorable way — which is exactly what would happen if Trump confounded so many of the polls to come out on top on Nov. 8.

2. Progressives would learn that "history" is not on their "side."Progressives believe in … progress. It's their ideological faith, held as deeply as any religious creed. “Which side of history are you on?” — that's the rhetorical question progressives are always tempted to pose when some event or trend seems to belie their providential convictions, and that's very much been the case with the rise of Donald Trump. With Barack Obama, they believe, or want to believe, that the arc of history bends toward justice (with justice defined in such a way that it perfectly conforms to progressive assumptions about morality and government). Since I don't believe that history has "sides" — and think that those who do are often led by their faith to make foolish mistakes — I would enjoy seeing the presumption flouted by a Trump victory, much as I enjoyed watching the surprise outcome of the Brexit vote send progressives on both sides of the Atlantic into hysterics.

3. Never Trump conservatives would be forced to sacrifice their smugness. I've been impressed with and moved by how many members of the conservative movement have taken a firm and consistent stand against Trump (even as almost every Republican elected official has embraced him). Yet it's also the case that many of these same people spent years encouraging and contributing to the very right-wing populism that he's ridden all the way to the front gate of the White House. The idea was to pick populist candidates who could (hopefully) be controlled and guided by intellectuals. Trump has refused such guidance, which is one reason why the pundits have rejected him. Their hope, it seems, is that Trump will lose decisively, enabling the writers who kept their hands clean to mount a comeback within the GOP while gloating about how wrong everyone else was to capitulate to the know-nothing insurgent. Part of me would like to see this plan go down in flames. No one who elevated or championedSarah Palin — whom George Packer has aptly dubbed Trump's John the Baptist — should be able to come out of the mess of this election with his smugness intact.

4. Hubristic Democratic elites would be humiliated. The establishment of the Democratic Party rallied around and nominated a deeply flawed candidate this year — one who is highly likely to preside over an administration continually dogged, and ultimately consumed, by scandal. Imagine the post-1972 Nixon White House for four years (assuming, of course, that Clinton manages to avoid impeachment and/or indictment for that long). It's a sign of how much I detest Trump that I've consistently favored her over him every single day since he won the nomination. But on this one day, in this one column, I will admit that a small part of me would love to see the Democrats go down to a painful, humiliating defeat next Tuesday as comeuppance for their dumbass decision to coronate a Clinton this year instead of fielding a candidate who could have wiped the floor with Trump.
    http://theweek.com/articles/659323/t...like-trump-win

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information