Page 364 of 1676 FirstFirst ... 2643143543603613623633643653663673683744144648641364 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,100 of 41886
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing millennials, ¨when they go low, we go high¨

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

YUGE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

YUGE
    It would require a cons utional amendment that would have to be voted on by congress (among other bodies). Good luck.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would require a cons utional amendment that would have to be voted on by congress (among other bodies). Good luck.
    Yeah, the Establishment on both sides isnt letting this happen. It would be a win for everyone on so many levels, but this is as likely as outlawing lobbyists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You get rid of lobbyists, and you get rid of like 75% of the corruption in D.C. imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's a no brainer imo It would be political suicide to oppose it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's a no brainer imo It would be political suicide to oppose it.
    it would literally be political suicide to support it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alex calls out the Ben Jew

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    facts dont care about alex jones' feelings

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Alex calls out the Ben Jew

Debate him over what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ben disagrees with Alex on 9/11 so he won't debate him. Pretty petty imo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Ben disagrees with Alex on 9/11 so he won't debate him. Pretty petty imo
    I would actually like to see Alex Jones trying to debate the gay chemical conspiracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris did you ever catch the epic alex jones debate with david duke?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would actually like to see Alex Jones trying to debate the gay chemical conspiracy.
    Chemicals/pesticides that turn male frogs into females? This is common knowledge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris did you ever catch the epic alex jones debate with david duke?
    No, I haven't seen that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chemicals/pesticides that turn male frogs into females? This is common knowledge.
    That isn't what Jones claimed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That isn't what Jones claimed.
    He added a bit of hyperbole to embellish, but it isn't far from the truth.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He added a bit of hyperbole to embellish, but it isn't far from the truth.
    No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I haven't seen that.
    it's pretty racist tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's probably talking about flouride or other such chemicals which have been known to affect hormones and testoterone levels. Filter your water.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's pretty racist tbh
    Who was being racist? What did they say?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's probably talking about flouride or other such chemicals which have been known to affect hormones and testoterone levels. Filter your water.
    He's talking about chemicals he claims turn people gay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Choo Choo! Sarah is on the warpath

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Going lighter on the eye shadow for some reason....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Report: Trump ends Obama’s ‘war’ on religious liberty, helping millions

May 4th of this year marks the one-year anniversary of President Trump issuing his Executive Order Promoting Free Speech and Religious Liberty.

One year after President Trump ordered a halt on former President Obama’s “war” on religious liberty, several Cabinet agencies have made significant changes opening the door for religious groups provide health, social service and educational benefits to nearly 14 million.

Under Obama-era rules many of the help groups were sidelined because their religious views clashed with liberal policies such as abortion, but Trump’s May 4 executive order to carve out a loophole for them has greatly expanded the benefits they provide.

According to a new report from the Family Research Council, Trump’s promotion of “religious liberty” has enabled charities and other groups to provide health care and social services to some 13.7 million people.

And, FRC added, the order helped at least 44 schools with 148,000 students to continue operating.

““Thanks to President Trump, over the last year we have witnessed nothing less than a revival of legal protections for religious freedom in America,” said FRC President Tony Perkins.

“It’s becoming clear that the domestic policies of our federal government have gone beyond an armistice agreement to dismantling the Obama administration anti-religious expression war machine and replacing it with policies and personnel committed to protecting and promoting our first freedom,” he added.

The FRC report cited several examples that have allowed groups that operate with a special moral or religious point of view to continue their work.

In the most well known example, Trump’s order allows religious groups like Little Sisters of the Poor who avoid the Obama-era “contraception mandate,” which required them to provide contraception as part of receiving federal aid for their health care work. The group opposed the mandate and abortion.

According to the FRC report, this has allowed 354 organizations and individuals affiliated with to continue providing health care and social welfare services.

The report, provided to Secrets, explains:

“A mul ude of religious organizations, charities, schools, and other groups and individuals have been tied up in years of litigation against the Obama administration’s HHS contraceptive mandate that was issued following the passage of the Affordable Care Act. Despite the serious conscience concerns of these individuals and en ies, the Obama administration refused to allow them to opt out of being forced to provide contraceptives and abortion-causing drugs and services against their beliefs. Only after President Trump issued the executive order, and HHS followed up by authorizing this exemption to the HHS contraception mandate, could these conscientious objectors rest a bit easier. While the exemption itself is still being challenged in court by activists who aren’t content to let the Little Sisters and others have their freedom, and the regulations authorizing the exemption are halted for now, those covered by the exemption and the people they serve can know HHS is working to ensure they are protected.”

Perkins said that he is hopeful that Trump’s support for religious liberty and expression will be followed around the globe and that the administration will also end the Obama-era’s demand that nation’s it supported close loopholes for religious groups and charities.

“The Obama administration replaced the promotion and protection of religious freedom with the strong-arming of countries to adopt their liberal social agendas. This rejection of religious freedom as a priority resulted in rampant persecution and genocide. Look for the Trump administration's policies protecting religious freedom both domestically and abroad to lead to increased international respect and protection of this fundamental human right,” said Perkins.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...lping-millions

Thread Information