Messi in last 3 Games for Argentina
    0 Goals
    0 Goals
    0 Goals
    But but he completed dribbles and keypasses

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Why are you laughing at boca, we tied with last place Venezuela in your stadium a month ago (thanks to an owngoal). That's why they changed stadiums, it's not because they want to sell half the tickets.

The problem is this team has no attack, no playmaking, again with a biglia-banega midfield, where was paredes? Why put in gago desperate for a goal (if anything should have been paredes - gago to start they can at least pass the ball forward). Sampaoli has sucked ass and the players too if it weren't for the tas we'd have less goals than bolivia it's been 5 games / almost a year since our last goal, they can still beat Ecuador and make it but unless they get a penalty or an own goal it's not happening, I'd rather expose sampa and Messi at this point
    it's not boca i'm laughing at, it's the idea that this team would somehow get better by just changing the stadium... it's ridiculous.

Goals scored - Argentina (2nd to last)

Goals allowed - Argentina (2nd best)

It's obvious who's keeping the team afloat. Romero & Mascherano
    Same story in 2014 when FIFA handed that fake ass leader the best player in tournament award

Messi in last 3 Games for Argentina
    0 Goals
    0 Goals
    0 Goals
    But but he completed dribbles and keypasses

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    y'all s done ed up tbh

Facts:
    paraguy will probably (75%) beat venezuela in Asuncion.
    peru will probably draw (60%) or beat (30%) Colombia in Lima.
    brasil and uruguay are in no matter what so they really don't give a . Uruguay has a very low (5%) of going into playoffs.
    brasil will probably let chile with an easy game (draw or win) just to with you.

The odds say that you need to win away, at 3000m, with an argie team which can't score, against a pretty good home team (4w-1d-3l, 13-10 goals). I guess the atmosphere is nice in Argentina right now

I won't say anything about missi, I bumped the other thread, but damn ... no goal in 3 matches. this won't look good 20 years down the line when people will compare missi and penaldo tbh..

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    if argentina doesn't make who will y'all sons bandwagon tbh? Canyonero ElNono DAF86 diego

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    lol Australia...lol

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    if argentina doesn't make who will y'all sons bandwagon tbh? Canyonero ElNono DAF86 diego
    It's going to be really weird, tbh... first WC we don't play... just gonna be too mad to bandwagon anybody, prolly just going to be a player/team hater instead, IMO.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I just saw colombia paraguay 1-2 on replay ...
    I see better football quality at 2nd division games in Germany, seriously, the number of blatantly reckless fouls and tactical ups is just astonishing. Nice individual talent but regarding the tactical game, rotations and overall team positioning Just headless individuality, without any clear focus, like watching school boys play tbh.

Is this what's it come to for south america? To get rolled by a weak Brasil and call them great? For argentina to fail to beat monkeyball squads in a championship like tourney? For CAb2b chile to get destroyed by the german C team? Y'all s need to tone it down with the contender down there, I was thinking qatar 2022 as a realistic venue for SA to win something or at least show some quality football, but this is overly optimistic ... bumping it to 2026/2030 at the earliest, the quality of NT football is just atrocious tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I don't know son. He isn't "killing" it against teams with white and red jerseys tbh.
    Called it tbhimhofwiw

No matter how much they up, they still find a way to depend on themselves

I would have to bandwagon for Spain since I have a passport tbh, but I think I'll root for ISIS to suspend the WC

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Can't see Argentina not qualify. Ecuador is out, so nothing to play for. Even a draw could/should be enough. 5th placed does qualify against New Zealand

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I'm still numb

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Can't see Argentina not qualify. Ecuador is out, so nothing to play for. Even a draw could/should be enough. 5th placed does qualify against New Zealand
    knocking argentina out of the world will be ecuador's WC win imo. They'll come to play.
    Till this day I don't understand why New Zealand is allowed that playoff birth every 4 years

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    don't worry son, 10th is just around the corner, you'll get your adrenaline dosage soon enough
    I would have to bandwagon for Spain since I have a passport tbh, but I think I'll root for ISIS to suspend the WC
    nice choice in Spain tbh, maybe FIFA will create a new rule, to let missi play one out with Spain .. you never know they let qatar get a WC, maybe missi might put all that evaded tax to use
    and Syria might qualify tbh ... if so, their brethren will be there to support the WC not suspend it

sons it just hit me, argentina might not qualify for missi's last "prime" world cup ... what a historical up tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    don't worry son, 10th is just around the corner, you'll get your adrenaline dosage soon enough

nice choice in Spain tbh, maybe FIFA will create a new rule, to let missi play one out with Spain .. you never know they let qatar get a WC, maybe missi might put all that evaded tax to use
    and Syria might qualify tbh ... if so, their brethren will be there to support the WC not suspend it

sons it just hit me, argentina might not qualify for missi's last "prime" world cup ... what a historical up tbh
    Hopefully roids don't make it happen tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Bleh.

Fifa will make sure Argentina qualifies

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Same story in 2014 when FIFA handed that fake ass leader the best player in tournament award

The midget takes penalties every game in La Liga, while Ronaldo can't buy one to save his life anymore. If CR7 was ugly and short everyone would feel bad for him too tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

The midget takes penalties every game in La Liga, while Ronaldo can't buy one to save his life anymore. If CR7 was ugly and short everyone would feel bad for him too tbh
    don't worry son, he'll ring in '18 with missi watching from the couch

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    don't worry son, he'll ring in '18 with missi watching from the couch
    True tbh... one continues to get better with age despite playing with Benzemas and Quaresmas, while the other gets worse with Dybalas Agueros Di Marias Suarez's Dembele's Iniesta's etc

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    True tbh... one continues to get better with age despite playing with Benzemas and Quaresmas, while the other gets worse with Dybalas Agueros Di Marias Suarez's Dembele's Iniesta's etc
    tbh penaldo is built like a tank while midgets aren't that durable, it has taken its toll tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Can't believe Iceland is going to Russia and we're not

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

that IDGAF smile
    Jay Cutler of FIFA fixtures

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Can't believe Iceland is going to Russia and we're not
    well iceland plays better football, so what is there so hard to believe tbh? not joking tbh

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Unlike Argentina, US took care of business tonight.

Thread Information