Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    The Colts have more rings than the Texans.

lol Texans
    for the rest of life the texans will only have zero championships

lol texans

lol Carr

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    lol Colts..oh..and by the way...hope you're realize you're going to be banned now.
    whottt happened to me getting banned, jr. forum cop?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    whottt happened to me getting banned, jr. forum cop?
    If someone had actually said something, it may have happened. But like I said, I'd rather you not get banned. I was the only one that might have said something, but I'd hate to have the only thing that means anything to you in this world taken away from you. (meaning eating your chocolate and cheetos wasting your time trying to get in the heads of people who don't even know you, and actually thinking you're successful.) If you had any idea what I'd been through in my life, you'd understand..it's gonna take a of a lot more than insulting my favorite football team to upset me. lol.. Besides...you're really fun to laugh at...lol Colts.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I was the only one that might have said something, but I'd hate to have the only thing that means anything to you in this world taken away from you.

The guy who averages 45 posts a day is trying to throw this kind of smack at someone?

If you had any idea what I'd been through in my life, you'd understand..it's gonna take a of a lot more than insulting my favorite football team to upset me.
    Eh, keep your pity story to yourself. No one wants to hear it.

lol cowboys

.you're really fun to laugh at...

That's funny considering every here lols at you every time you post.

got *

* No ban for me

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    If someone had actually said something, it may have happened. But like I said, I'd rather you not get banned. I was the only one that might have said something, but I'd hate to have the only thing that means anything to you in this world taken away from you. (meaning eating your chocolate and cheetos wasting your time trying to get in the heads of people who don't even know you, and actually thinking you're successful.) If you had any idea what I'd been through in my life, you'd understand..it's gonna take a of a lot more than insulting my favorite football team to upset me. lol.. Besides...you're really fun to laugh at...lol Colts.
    Broseph, you've got it all wrong. Dirk eats strawberry milkshake oreos and s a fleshlight, not chocolate and cheetos. Get your ing facts straight son.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Broseph, you've got it all wrong. Dirk eats strawberry milkshake oreos and s a fleshlight, not chocolate and cheetos. Get your ing facts straight son.
    At least someone knows the deal.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    lol colts

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    son Raiders signed all their rookies.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

hey Brah hook me up with your sister, thats kind of ed up your that close to her.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

hey Brah hook me up with your sister, thats kind of ed up your that close to her.
    kinda creepy you'd actually save a picture of me...and that's my wife, Brah. She's a sweetheart. My sister would beat your ass..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    At least someone knows the deal.
    My bad..I apologize

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    kinda creepy you'd actually save a picture of me...and that's my wife, Brah. She's a sweetheart. My sister would beat your ass..
    I dont have a pic saved of you dumb ass, look at the source its on your main user profile. Wait, so you married your sister?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The guy who averages 45 posts a day is trying to throw this kind of smack at someone?
    Eh, keep your pity story to yourself. No one wants to hear it.
    The last thing I want is pity. And yes, I post a lot...but my posts are about the subject..not constantly just about bashing people and acting like I'm cooler than them because I'm behind a computer. Try actually having something of value to say on here for once.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I dont have a pic saved of you dumb ass, look at the source its on your main user profile. Wait, so you married your sister?
    Where does this sister thing come from? Not all of us our incest obsessed bags like yourself...

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Oh my bad cuz saying The Cowboys are awesome! The Spurs are awesome! followed by ......................lol.....................lol. ....................is exactly what cons utes a well thought and valuable post.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Where does this sister thing come from? Not all of us our incest obsessed bags like yourself...
    Why are you denying it not brah? There was a discussion about you and your sister but we didnt know you were married to your sister, that ed up man.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol...you're posting pictures of other people on a message board, talking about incest, and I'm the dumbass? Get a life, dude..please. You mean, you actually went to my profile, went to the image source, copied the link, and posted it on here, just to post this so everyone could see a picture of me and my wife, and you could say it's my sister? Wow...you have serious issues...I think you need some counseling.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oh my bad cuz saying The Cowboys are awesome! The Spurs are awesome! followed by ......................lol.....................lol. ....................is exactly what cons utes a well thought and valuable post.
    Never said the Spurs are awesome or the Cowboys are awesome. Not sure where you got that. I'm probably one of the most critical fans of both of them. Get a life, dude..seriously.. But yeah..the Spurs are AWESOME!!

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Never said the Spurs are awesome or the Cowboys are awesome. Not sure where you got that. I'm probably one of the most critical fans of both of them. Get a life, dude..seriously.. But yeah..the Spurs are AWESOME!!
    ........................lololol................... ........

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Why are you denying it not brah? There was a discussion about you and your sister but we didnt know you were married to your sister, that ed up man.
    What a loser...wow...

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    lol...you're posting pictures of other people on a message board, talking about incest, and I'm the dumbass? Get a life, dude..please. You mean, you actually went to my profile, went to the image source, copied the link, and posted it on here, just to post this so everyone could see a picture of me and my wife, and you could say it's my sister? Wow...you have serious issues...I think you need some counseling.
    Its not that hard brah, sorry you just discovered the internets a few weeks ago.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ........................lololol................... ........
    sure..if you want to throw that in there, that'd be cool..cause it's a of a lot more intelligent than anything you've said since I've been here..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Its not that hard brah, sorry you just discovered the internets a few weeks ago.
    It's not about difficulty dude...it's about taking the couple of seconds to do it. To be honest, I wouldn't waste two seconds to find a picture of you and paste it on here...

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Yeah you have proved that while sucking on Romos .

OH NOES I MADE A REFERENCE AM I GONNA GET THREATED TO GET BANNED.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I'm sure when I find time to start posting 45 times a day, I'm sure I'll make a post with ......lol.......

Thread Information