Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    It's the only nation that spends 10x more than the next 5 combined on the military... no other country researches and mass produces military at the scale the US does.

Heck, an ally like Germany can't pick up a phone without 'Murica listening in.
    A war between USA & Russia would take place in Canada. Americans can't survive 2 weeks without gas, fast food & instagram

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    A war between USA & Russia would take place in Canada. Americans can't survive 2 weeks without gas, fast food & instagram
    It wouldn't last two weeks... Russia is all fluff... they haven't spent money or built since the cold war...

FWIW, personally I'm not a fan of the US as "World Police", but there's no denying that's exactly what it is...

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    It wouldn't last two weeks... Russia is all fluff... they haven't spent money or built since the cold war...

FWIW, personally I'm not a fan of the US as "World Police", but there's no denying that's exactly what it is...
    Who was Iraq threatening?

People that call up the USA are extremist looking to over throw their governments IE the Nazis in Ukraine that USA supplied

Russian will is unbreakable, as WW2 illustrated. Americans are weak & spineless, it is in ingrained in the culture

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Basically, Russia has just enough to scare Europe because Europe right now has nothing at all... their entire natsec depends on NATO (aka long US) showing up...

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Who was Iraq threatening?
    Iraq was a pet peeve of Bush Jr, because daddy got disrespected by Saddam... that's basically the ugly side of being the one and only world superpower.

Russia has shown their cards during the Cold War... they folded, then imploded. Putin likes to talk, but he's still struggling to get back one of the 15 splintered states...

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Iraq was a pet peeve of Bush Jr, because daddy got disrespected by Saddam... that's basically the ugly side of being the one and only world superpower.

Russia has shown their cards during the Cold War... they folded, then imploded. Putin likes to talk, but he's still struggling to get back one of the 15 splintered states...
    Afghanistan bankrupted the USSR exactly in the same way that the USA is currently. Russia is on the upswing while USA is nose diving.

Europe scared of Russia? Then why did they laugh in USA's face when it came to Russia

The White Race needs the USA to collapse. America is the only Non-White nation in this scenario we are discussing

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Afghanistan bankrupted the USSR exactly in the same way that the USA is currently. Russia is on the upswing while USA is nose diving.

Europe scared of Russia? Then why did they laugh in USA's face when it came to Russia
    The difference is the US is not getting bankrupt because they have the money machine, the reserve currency status, and the guns to make sure that stays that way. Another perk of getting the World to surrender after WWII.

Russia can't even take over one of it's former provinces and they're supposed to come at the US?

Europe is scared less of Russia, both because of the gas supply, and the fact they can't defend themselves for . That's why they're lining up to NATO to get the missile defense system.

But the US actually sees opportunity there, to sell gas to Europe... business is always first.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    The difference is the US is not getting bankrupt because they have the money machine, the reserve currency status, and the guns to make sure that stays that way. Another perk of getting the World to surrender after WWII.

Russia can't even take over one of it's former provinces and they're supposed to come at the US?

Europe is scared less of Russia, both because of the gas supply, and the fact they can't defend themselves for . That's why they're lining up to NATO to get the missile defense system.

But the US actually sees opportunity there, to sell gas to Europe... business is always first.
    USA is already bankrupt. IE credit rating degrade

Wouldn't Europe then back the USA in their witch hunt against Russia instead of leaving them out to dry for the World to collectively laugh at them?

No one has to come at the US. They are destroying themselves. As Lenin famously stated "
    "The Capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them."

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    USA is already bankrupt. IE credit rating degrade
    There's no such thing as bankruptcy when you control the money supply and you don't owe in foreign currency. People line up to buy US bonds, more so than bonds from any other country.

Wouldn't Europe then back the USA in their witch hunt against Russia instead of leaving them out to dry for the World to collectively laugh at them?
    Europe is too scared of Russia to formally "back" anybody against them. As I said, Russia is the main supplier of gas to Europe and Europe is literally defenseless. This is actually a good business opportunity for the US, especially now that the US is the world's largest gas producer.

But NATO triggers automatically if Russia tries to play smart on any member nation. Obviously, it's a huge stretch, since Russia can barely take over half of the Ukraine, a country where half the population wanted to actually be Russian.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    There's no such thing as bankruptcy when you control the money supply and you don't owe in foreign currency. People line up to buy US bonds, more so than bonds from any other country.

Europe is too scared of Russia to formally "back" anybody against them. As I said, Russia is the main supplier of gas to Europe and Europe is literally defenseless. This is actually a good business opportunity for the US, especially now that the US is the world's largest gas producer.

But NATO triggers automatically if Russia tries to play smart on any member nation. Obviously, it's a huge stretch, since Russia can barely take over half of the Ukraine, a country where half the population wanted to actually be Russian.
    Then it would seem Europe is using both sides like a Boss.

Russia isn't trying to take over Ukraine or it would have months ago. They are simply protecting people from the Nazi extremist in Ukraine the USA funded with Billions of dollars

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

Russia isn't trying to take over Ukraine or it would have months ago. They are simply protecting people from the Nazi extremist in Ukraine the USA funded with Billions of dollars
    This is working out great for America (surprise, surprise)... Europe is going to need the gas no matter what and eventually is going to need to buy from the US or Russia.

If Russia plays tough guy with natural gas (as it has hinted), the US will simply show up and start making more money while killing the main source of income for Russia

Russia really isn't even on the radar for the US, they're the world's has-beens. China and it's economic growth is likely a bigger concern.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    This is working out great for America (surprise, surprise)... Europe is going to need the gas no matter what and eventually is going to need to buy from the US or Russia.

If Russia plays tough guy with natural gas (as it has hinted), the US will simply show up and start making more money while killing the main source of income for Russia

Russia really isn't even on the radar for the US, they're the world's has-beens. China and it's economic growth is likely a bigger concern.
    USA's reputation has been tarnished in the Crimea episode. The globe no longer respects or fears Americans.

China is best buddies with Russia and in addition with Iran, they are making the most powerful partnership on the globe. If the USA didn't worry about Russia's regained influence then why did they go on a crusade to bad mouth Russia over the Olympics (fail) & then try to gather backup against Russia in Crimea (fail).

Face it, since 9/11 the USA is full of Fail. Sand negro living in caves toppled 'Merica

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Basically, Russia has just enough to scare Europe because Europe right now has nothing at all... their entire natsec depends on NATO (aka long US) showing up...
    Truthbombs by ma lenono

Europe is in shambles and if the gates of africa are opened they will be minced meat. s are trembling at the thought

sure they are getting more nationalistic and that will probably accelerate their doom since the more nationalistic they get the more isolated they will become

just imagine dozens of puny tea party led nations

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Truthbombs by ma lenono

Europe is in shambles and if the gates of africa are opened they will be minced meat. s are trembling at the thought

sure they are getting more nationalistic and that will probably accelerate their doom since the more nationalistic they get the more isolated they will become

USA is already Africa Jr. Why would Europe try to emulate them?

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

USA's biggest allies are Saudi and Israel, not to mention the current Egiptian government.. those 3 governments make the "extremist" in Ukraine mother teresa tbqh

point is USA will not hesitate for a minute to join forces with the most evil rulers on earth, anything to extend the empire's lifetime

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    USA's biggest allies are Saudi and Israel, not to mention the current Egiptian government.. those 3 governments make the "extremist" in Ukraine mother teresa tbqh

point is USA will not hesitate for a minute to join forces with the most evil rulers on earth, anything to extend the empire's lifetime
    If dying on foreign lands for the wealthy few is something Americans long forward to, have fun.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    USA's reputation has been tarnished in the Crimea episode. The globe no longer respects or fears Americans.

China is best buddies with Russia and in addition with Iran, they are making the most powerful partnership on the globe. If the USA didn't worry about Russia's regained influence then why did they go on a crusade to bad mouth Russia over the Olympics (fail) & then try to gather backup against Russia in Crimea (fail).

Face it, since 9/11 the USA is full of Fail. Sand negro living in caves toppled 'Merica
    US reputation has been tarnished since Iraq, IMO... but reputation means , tbh. It's all about having the bigger guns and cashing in... and America love for $$$ trumps everyone else's. And nothing lines up pockets like more wars and guns.

Unfortunately for 'Murica haters, the US hegemony is only going to continue expanding. Whoever disagrees and takes arms will be labeled a 'rebel group/terrerist' and sniped from a remote controlled plane. Not having to even put troops on the ground anymore has been a game changer. The US population generally couldn't stomach losing American lives over distant spats, but that's no longer a concern.

Frankly, this is nothing right now. It's only a matter of time until Republican war hawks get back in the White House, and man, do they hate commies. But Putin is a smart man, he'll shut up and hide.

We can agree or disagree that's the World we want to live in (and I personally don't like some of that), but that's where we are and where we're going. We can make pretend none of that is happening, but that's just being a fool.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Truthbombs by ma lenono

This is actually the inconvenient truth for many of these Euro nations... a lot of the social-security checks, free healthcare and social programs are possible because they don't have to foot the bill to protect themselves...

But you put any kind of serious defense budget on the table and will hit the fan pretty quickly.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    US reputation has been tarnished since Iraq, IMO... but reputation means , tbh. It's all about having the bigger guns and cashing in... and America love for $$$ trumps everyone else's. And nothing lines up pockets like more wars and guns.

Unfortunately for 'Murica haters, the US hegemony is only going to continue expanding. Whoever disagrees and takes arms will be labeled a 'rebel group/terrerist' and sniped from a remote controlled plane. Not having to even put troops on the ground anymore has been a game changer. The US population generally couldn't stomach losing American lives over distant spats, but that's no longer a concern.

Frankly, this is nothing right now. It's only a matter of time until Republican war hawks get back in the White House, and man, do they hate commies. But Putin is a smart man, he'll shut up and hide.

We can agree or disagree that's the World we want to live in (and I personally don't like some of that), but that's where we are and where we're going. We can make pretend none of that is happening, but that's just being a fool.
    Ultimately who cares how many guns the USA has when the living standards continue to plummet? You are trading the ability to kill towel heads in the desert in exchange for education, health, and values.

As the percentage of Whites in the USA continues to decrease, so does the nations functionality. How does a future of Obamas running the government sound? You seem to idolize the big dump guy who lives in a Fraternity. Sure you are the biggest guy and you can beat everyone up but you live in a dump and are surrounded by simpletons.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    This is actually the inconvenient truth for many of these Euro nations... a lot of the social-security checks, free healthcare and social programs are possible because they don't have to foot the bill to protect themselves...

But you put any kind of serious defense budget on the table and will hit the fan pretty quickly.
    Europeans don't fear people living in Afghan caves. USA has a military complex not because they have immediate foreign threats but because they have centered their industries towards creating the greatest bullet. Europeans don't live in constant fear like Americans

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Ultimately who cares how many guns the USA has when the living standards continue to plummet? You are trading the ability to kill towel heads in the desert in exchange for education, health, and values.

As the percentage of Whites in the USA continues to decrease, so does the nations functionality. How does a future of Obamas running the government sound? You seem to idolize the big dump guy who lives in a Fraternity. Sure you are the biggest guy and you can beat everyone up but you live in a dump and are surrounded by simpletons.
    who runs government is immaterial, this country is run by a few oligarchs. We traded killing towel heads for oil, that's 'Murica way. More money was made with the wars and the collapse of the mortgage markets than ever before.

They're probably gonna parade a woman next, hope the electorate gets all warm and fuzzy.

I don't "idolize" anything, tbh... I recognize that's the reality we live in, whether I agree with it or not (and I voiced my displeasure with some of that before).

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Europeans don't fear people living in Afghan caves. USA has a military complex not because they have immediate foreign threats but because they have centered their industries towards creating the greatest bullet. Europeans don't live in constant fear like Americans
    Europeans are terrified of the massive exodus from Africa. , you're the perfect example.

America has a MIC because that's what gets them money. As simple as that. Your average American probably couldn't pinpoint Afghanistan on a map.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    In the past 10 years or so, chinese have been taking over too... almost a chinese supermarket on every block...
    Madrid was like that when I went there the past couple of years. lots of chinos, owning the 24 hour shops. you see lots of chinese speaking spanish, is ing strange tbh. I wonder if they're buying up Spain with its ty economy. hopefully not imo. I kind of like it there.

also interesting to see you post more political stuff. The Political Forum burn you out with the astroturfing and pretentiousness?

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Madrid was like that when I went there the past couple of years. lots of chinos, owning the 24 hour shops. you see lots of chinese speaking spanish, is ing strange tbh. I wonder if they're buying up Spain with its ty economy. hopefully not imo. I kind of like it there.

also interesting to see you post more political stuff. The Political Forum burn you out with the astroturfing and pretentiousness?
    Nah, just the topic popped up here. I just have been here more due to the WC...

Do you have fam in Spain, tbh? or just visiting?

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Nah, just the topic popped up here. I just have been here more due to the WC...

Do you have fam in Spain, tbh? or just visiting?
    nah, I don't look Spanish at all. well maybe more of the northern side where them gaelic s live.
    my brother spent 2-3 years over there and he is fluent. my spanish is up there with my bball and soccer takes tbh. but I did re-learn some stuff from hs quickly since they don't speak much English. he has a Columbian/Spanish girlfriend back there. He might return since he doesn't like the US much anymore, it's just too fast and violent according to him. I could live in either country if I could find work, but would hate to leave family and friends behind so probably just continue to visit.

Thread Information