faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    what started the spear-chucking on the sideline? missed it tbh

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Why does the NFL have to torture us with so many NFC East primetime matchups every season?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    HAHAHAHAHA TOUCHDOWN OFFENSIVE LINEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35-7 es.

FTR

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    McBot rewarding his fellow fatty tbh

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I fail to see the penalty on that hit.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Now the Redskins are getting dirty. Sore ass ing losers. Dirty team with no name, rapist owner and a sewer water infested stadium. Go figure.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    now these f@gs are actually getting my hopes up again only to choke in the Divisional per par etc

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    42-7 AT HALFTIME es. Now that's the Cowboys team I expect to see on a regular basis.

I Love This Team

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Al Michaels with the subtle jab at Biden and Pelosi. everything working tonight.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bryan Anger silently the best punter in the NFL.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol..... offense defense and special teams all scoring touchdowns..... this team is uber special

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    TEAM FIFTY BURGER!!!!!!!!! 56-7. Most points by an NFL team this season. Cowboys are an offensive juggernaut, a defensive juggernaut, and a special teams juggernaut. The only team that can hope to beat the Cowboys is Green Bay if it's at Lambeau. Other than that, the Cowboys will dominate and win the Super Bowl.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Premature ejaculation

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Best win I have ever watched. Cowboys will win the Super Bowl as long as they don't have to play @ Northeast Wisconsin in the playoffs.

Minnesota needs to win... next week.... but unlikely.

otherwise the Rams and Bucs need to both win out and we win out. Because that would put the Bucs at the #4 seed because all of their losses are to the NFC. The Bucs are the one team that can and will go to Lambeau and win in that freeze bowl in January and beat Rodgers. We know the Rams can't, we know Arizona can't, and sadly we know the Cowboys can't either because Dak Prescott is a warm weather quarterback. But Brady and the Bucs can go to Lambeau and win in the playoffs. That's really the Cowboys' only chance. Win out, Bucs and Rams win out, get the #2 seed, host some lousy #7 seed, host the Rams in the divisional, then host the Bucs for the NFC le game assuming the Bucs knock off GB at GB.

If the Cowboys have to go to Green Bay in January... the final score will be something like 24-9 and not in Dallas's favor.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Best win I have ever watched. Cowboys will win the Super Bowl as long as they don't have to play @ Northeast Wisconsin in the playoffs.

otherwise the Rams and Bucs need to both win out and we win out. Because that would put the Bucs at the #4 seed because all of their losses are to the NFC. The Bucs are the one team that can and will go to Lambeau and win in that freeze bowl in January and beat Rodgers. We know the Rams can't, we know Arizona can't, and sadly we know the Cowboys can't either because Dak Prescott is a warm weather quarterback. But Brady and the Bucs can go to Lambeau and win in the playoffs. That's really the Cowboys' only chance. Win out, Bucs and Rams win out, get the #2 seed, host some lousy #7 seed, host the Rams in the divisional, then host the Bucs for the NFC le game assuming the Bucs knock off GB at GB.

If the Cowboys have to go to Green Bay in January... the final score will be something like 24-9 and not in Dallas's favor.
    Don't set yourself up for dissapointment son.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

Dallas needs to have a game like this next week against Arizona to make me a believer. Don't get me wrong, they have a lot of wins this year that would have been "gotta tip your cap" type losses in previous Bot years especially on the road (@LAC, @New England, @ Minnesota)

But they haven't had this kind of dominating performance against a quality team yet. Either the defense looks good, but the offense sloppy (Kansas City) or vice versa (Raiders). Or they still make a bunch of silly mistakes keeping the other team in the game (New England) They've shown they can bully weak NFCE opponents in Jerry World throughout the Dak era. Even the Bot Cowboys looked like the Joe Montana 49ers against NFCE bottom feeders at times. Until they do that, I don't see them having a leg up against the Bucs, Rams, or Cardinals

Post Count
    this dallas team has a different feel to them than some of the past good regular season teams they have had. many of those teams had 3-4 really good players on each side of the ball, while basically the rest of the team was mediocre to trash, with major weaknesses that were exploited come playoffs

but this team seems more complete and deep overall. the broncos and raiders games were dumb losses, but truth is basically all top tier teams have a couple dumb losses every year.

the only teams in the NFC id feel uncomfortable facing in their shoes is the bucs and cardinals, mainly because of the threat of their QBs. green bay just doesnt seem that complete to me this year, but i could be wrong

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    maybe 5 that are worse

Feel bad for the guy. Probably out for a couple games.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Feel bad for the guy. Probably out for a couple games.
    Praying he's played his last game with the organization.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Praying he's played his last game with the organization.
    Trey Lance isn't any better. The 49ers should have stood pat and took Micah Parsons instead of trading up for a backup grade FCS quarterback

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    this dallas team has a different feel to them than some of the past good regular season teams they have had. many of those teams had 3-4 really good players on each side of the ball, while basically the rest of the team was mediocre to trash, with major weaknesses that were exploited come playoffs

but this team seems more complete and deep overall. the broncos and raiders games were dumb losses, but truth is basically all top tier teams have a couple dumb losses every year.

the only teams in the NFC id feel uncomfortable facing in their shoes is the bucs and cardinals, mainly because of the threat of their QBs. green bay just doesnt seem that complete to me this year, but i could be wrong
    Arizona doesn't scare me at all. They did their typical early season front running and late season choke job. Their defense is suspect and Kyler Murray is as erratic as anyone. If you contain his running he isn't scary at all. Tampa of course has the GOAT but they also have some major injuries. GB is absolutely a complete team as they have a very difficult defense to score on and they have the mighty Aaron Rodgers, AND the refs, we absolutely should be afraid of them above all else. GB is an absolute nightmare especially if we have to play them in their building since they always have the refs firmly on their side there.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Trey Lance isn't any better. The 49ers should have stood pat and took Micah Parsons instead of trading up for a backup grade FCS quarterback
    At least he's younger tbh. Regardless they aren't going far in the postseason with either.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

As cliche as it sounds, the only real difference with this team and teams of the past are the turnovers. Which is still a huge difference, Dallas teams going all the way back to the Wade Phillips years have typically been soft coverage, bend but dont break types that cant ever get off the field in big moments. Atleast with this team you know they can turn the tide any second. However, they've been beating up on bad offenses who have been playing dumb football. I love Diggs, but most of his picks seem to come off of lame duck throws that are just up for grabs. I doubt that will continue when they play smarter quarterbacks.

As far as the offense, nothing has really changed IMO. Talented overall, but up and down as usual especially on the road. The most concerning thing to me is how they completely fall apart whenever a starter gets hurt. That was a staple under The Bot's tenure tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    As cliche as it sounds, the only real difference with this team and teams of the past are the turnovers. Which is still a huge difference, Dallas teams going all the way back to the Wade Phillips years have typically been soft coverage, bend but dont break types that cant ever get off the field in big moments. Atleast with this team you know they can turn the tide any second. However, they've been beating up on bad offenses who have been playing dumb football. I love Diggs, but most of his picks seem to come off of lame duck throws that are just up for grabs. I doubt that will continue when they play smarter quarterbacks.

As far as the offense, nothing has really changed IMO. Talented overall, but up and down as usual especially on the road. The most concerning thing to me is how they completely fall apart whenever a starter gets hurt. That was a staple under The Bot's tenure tbh
    1. Tyron Smith all pro LT was out yesterday and they scored 56 points.

2. The 2014 12-4 Cowboys did force 34 turnovers, good for 2nd in the NFL that year behind Houston. This year they have 33, good for first in the league, with a couple games left

But most of your point stands

Thread Information