Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He "helped" him by doing MAGA rallies in Texas and Florida and leaving Cameron to die in KY. A tweet doesn't mean .

Then again, Cameron was indeed McConnell's choice, as the in bent AG, and Trump had little choice but to back him. He's basically a Tim Scott generic conservative, not a RINO, not a MAGA type by any stretch... somewhere in between.

Could have had someone stronger like Massie or Comer... or at least someone who isn't black. Ancestral [D] Trump voters are the most racist bloc in America, and they turned out in droves for Beshear tonight.

2028 is 5 years away, the frontrunner is probably someone you or I haven't heard of (or at least thought of) yet.

Katie Britt is someone who'd be very formidable.
    Pretty face, but what separates her from a Kristi Noem or Tudor Dixon? She seems like another evangelical southern pick and not a populist at all. See her doing lousy in the upper Midwest. And she's not pro choice at all. She's a good fit for her state and Senate seat, but I don't envision her actually trying to run for president. Possibly VP.

If somehow she becomes frontrunner, the Dems might be inclined to pick Whitmer over Newsom to lead the ticket, which would make Newsom mad because I'm sure he's sitting in his mansion in Monterey Beach just tantalizing over his 2028 election that he probably already thinks he's got in the bag.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 11-07-2023 at 11:37 PM.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn.... Did pro-lifers even know there was an election today?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Covid did a bunch of them in as their thoughts and prayers did not help, sad but true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Covid did a bunch of them in as their thoughts and prayers did not help, sad but true.
    There never were as many of them as the media made it seem like there were. Evangelicals at best make up 20% of the entire USA voter base, and that might be generous.

The rest of Trump voters are pissed off freedom fighters like me who lean libertarian on the social issues like abortion, weed, marriage equality that are simply pissed off with big government infringement on basic individual rights, corporatocracy/monopolies, communism in the form of gun confiscation, repeated attempts to undo the cons ution and bill of rights, illegal aliens swarming like roaches all over the place, hard drugs and violent crime and gangbangers running rampant, failed foreign policy and warhawks, green new deal bull like making gas, meat, and energy prices sky high, inflationary economic policy, and a two tiered system of justice designed to benefit the ultra-rich and penalize middle class freedom fighters that just want to be left the alone by big government.

Yeah, celebrating that as a consolation prize is pretty pathetic.

Holding on in Mississippi was tonight's biggest prize for the GOP, and that was expected. The main thing was basically getting killed in Virginia and we can fairly safely move the state back to the likely Biden column from lean for 2024. Similar goes for Tim Kaine's senate seat, imo.

Ah yes, the red wave of "winning a mayoral election in a red state".

I legitimately can't tell if dab is taking the piss with that. That's how clownshoes the GOP is.
    To be fair, not a red state, but it's like celebrating that Brian Fitzpatrick got re-elected in PA-01 last year but utterly failing to realize that the expected 2022 red tsunami of 240+ house seats never happened... just pathetic.

We aren't all stupid or anti pro choice like that. I promise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah yes, the red wave of "winning a mayoral election in a red state".

I legitimately can't tell if dab is taking the piss with that. That's how clownshoes the GOP is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    preelection predilection
    Of course Dunceold will just deny having ever said so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Onlyfans could still go down, there's a county that just started reporting heavily favoring the non-Onlyfans. But D's have another uncalled seat 53/47 91% reporting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MM's travel stories are a better read than his election night insights and excuses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But D's have another uncalled seat 53/47 91% reporting.
    and that just got called for D

Repugs lose across the board tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly I highly doubt it, if you're implying that Beshear has some big time national viability outside of Kentucky. I don't think he would even come within 10% if he were to run for Mitch McConnell's open Senate seat in 2026. Federal elections are much different.

An opposite party governor running for senate as a challenger is only practical for moving the needle when the state is actually purple, like Rick Scott running in Florida in 2018, or potentially Kemp running against Ossoff in 2026.

Andy Beshear...? He's just Laura Kelly east. Not much else to it.
    He has the highest approval rating of any Democratic Gov. in the country. Your scant dismissal of him is pretty silly considering who the last 2 term POTUS for the Democrats was, a Junior Senator from a deeply blue state (i.e., not politically advantageous to ticketing him).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, celebrating that as a consolation prize is pretty pathetic.
    He's seething with the Ohio vote, being a fake Christian and all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has the highest approval rating of any Democratic Gov. in the country. Your scant dismissal of him is pretty silly considering who the last 2 term POTUS for the Democrats was, a Junior Senator from a deeply blue state (i.e., not politically advantageous to ticketing him).
    He won't survive a primary. Not to mention, I don't want anybody from a red state running this country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He won't survive a primary. Not to mention, I don't want anybody from a red state running this country.
    You certainly confirmed that when you went after Trump with bombs, swords, and guns.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You certainly confirmed that when you went after Trump with bombs, swords, and guns.
    Tough night, eh Thread?

Charge!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to the Virginia Department of Elections, 789,704 residents cast their ballots through early voting, including mail-in and in-person ballots. (Special shout out to Soros for another great “mailroom ballot stuffer” operation.)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tough night, eh Thread?

Charge!
    In for penny.
    In for pound.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Tough night, eh Thread?

Charge!
    Yep. He charged all the way down to the bunker….unlike any other president…..to never see the fabricated fairytale of Madonna.

Just a world class pussy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep. He charged all the way down to the bunker….unlike any other president…..to never see the fabricated fairytale of Madonna.

Just a world class pussy.
    In for penny.
    In for pound.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the great man says the political process is rigged, I'd be discouraged too if I was being asked to shut up and vote harder.

Thread Information