Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats funny. i remember seeing tucker getting completely shredded by jon stewart. can't believe this guy is still showing his face.
    LOL you mean from TEN years ago???

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Who gives a whether or not it was the students who rioted? That argument is just a distraction from the fact that left-wing nutjobs were violently rioting AGAIN, regardless of where they came from. They were assaulting people, starting fires, and vandalizing businesses just to stop a conservative from giving a ing speech. And it's not like this is the first time something like this has happened - not by a longshot. This is some third world . Maduro would be proud.

But hey, keep it up, leftists. Every time you take to the streets behaving like wild animals, you drive more moderates away from your party. Every time you make excuses for political violence directed at conservatives, you make Trump's 2020 campaign that much easier. I'm all for the Democrats making the same mistake as the UK Labour Party under Corbyn and going full Commie. Maybe a rational party can spring up to replace the Democrats once they're done relegating themselves to a fringe third party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm. I think some are born that way and some choose. Bill de Blasio's wife used to be a lesbian, for example.
    - I'm pretty sure it's on a spectrum, and bisexuality is a thing. I don't think she ever said she decides to be lesbian or decided to change to straight, and has even said she can still be attracted to women, iirc

- the epiginetic theory on sexuality, though not conclusive at this point, seems compelling. Epiginetics most easily understood like the mutant gene in x-men. It's a gene you're born with but is only expressed when certain environmental/experiential events trigger it. Gene expression can flip on and off during a lifetime, but it's still a genetic condition you are born with.
    Last edited by spurraider21; 02-02-2017 at 12:43 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile, actual students:

Idk, the two dudes on the right look like they're picking up rocks to throw at police. Possible fake news.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it worse than Life Goes On
    Never watched it so I can't compare. I've heard of it though, so you're getting closer.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No, he's right. SoCal is a big ing hole, it looks like the West Side of San Antonio vomited all over a smog-laden landscape no one wanted ever.

California trash is easily the worst sect of people in the country. They truly think Cali is this great place and it's a ing hole/

And my company has posed 10-15% growth EVERY year since we opened doors in '10. The Central Valley was called the most toxic place to start a business or move to, in 2009, and now we employ 30 people in an area that had 12% unemployment.

Since California is making it ing impossible for SMBs to prosper in this state with annual increases in minimum wage, we're opening our second location in Boise at the end of the second quarter. Not just because it's conducive to running a profitable business, but having spent a month there scouting and absorbing the culture, these people aren't over en led, filthy miscreants that California produces. People want to work and are grateful to work, unlike Cali trash that think they're owed something for nothing.

California is for the ultra elite, s and ass-backwards thinking Liberal State Congressmen that passed Legislation ensuring year-over-year raises while Stockton and San Francisco both claimed bankruptcy.

Great weather and scenery up North, GREAT fishing here in the Delta and I live in the one place in CA where the crime rate is the lowest and they bus the bums and meth addicts out weekly and I still would rather live ANYWHERE than here.

California sucks monkey balls. Any place where your life expectancy declines 3-5 years because of the smog and filth isn't a place worth living in, but that's the least of this hole's issues that are making more people leave the state now than ever before.
    thats what i said, you can't cut it. you are miserable because its too hard. bunch of people like that. all the best to you in boise.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He says gays should get back in the closet, thinks gay marriage is a travesty, says people are lying when they say theyre born that way, etc.
    You do realize that he says that kind of to troll left-wingers, right? He even admits it himself. One of his catchphrases is "the proper response to outrage culture is to be outrageous." It's not his fault that the left is too deranged to realize when they're being trolled.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LOL you mean from TEN years ago???
    thats what i mean. no coming back from that. but its ok if you are his fan.

are you his fan?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats what i said, you can't cut it. you are miserable because its too hard. bunch of people like that. all the best to you in boise.
    LOL, we're not closing doors. We're growing outside of this hole. I still live in a nice home and don't have a car older than 2 years that isn't paid in full and I live in the lowest crime rate place in the state. I don't get into measuring contests, but I'm doing better than most.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats what i mean. no coming back from that. but its ok if you are his fan.

are you his fan?
    Not at all. I just stated he kills Libs with facts and logic. You're the one going back ten years to find something to hit the man on and that was while he was on CNN. But whatevs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize that he says that kind of to troll left-wingers, right? He even admits it himself. One of his catchphrases is "the proper response to outrage culture is to be outrageous." It's not his fault that the left is too deranged to realize when they're being trolled.
    Ok. So which of his political views (outside of free speech) is he sincere about, and which ones are "jes trollin"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is the biggest got but I respect his troll game, he really exposed the left when they dropped sexuals for Muslims after the Orlando attack

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who gives a whether or not it was the students who rioted?
    The President seems to.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Ok. So which of his political views (outside of free speech) is he sincere about, and which ones are "jes trollin"
    He's a gay conservative, that much is true. But when he launches into the Jeebo s' anti-gay rhetoric, it's obvious to anyone with a brain (which naturally excludes leftists) that he's trolling. And left-wingers, being the biggest idiots on the planet, take the bait every single time without fail. They've managed to convince themselves that a gay Jew who likes interracial sex is a Nazi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trolling all the way to the #1 spot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at you trying to be a big man, like you know a ing thing about what happened there. "but but I saws it on da news on my teevee box!"

Meanwhile, fox news compared the protesters there last night to ISIS.

As rasuo said, it was an anarchist group dressed in black that did nearly all of the damage.
    Like it or not the world saw a bunch of Berkeley students last night acting like idiots. Even if that's not the truth it's close enough to be told as if it is. It's your backyard maybe you guys should clean it up instead of acting like some third-party screwed you over. Even if that's so that's your problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like it or not the world saw a bunch of Berkeley students last night acting like idiots. Even if that's not the truth it's close enough to be told as if it is. It's your backyard maybe you guys should clean it up instead of acting like some third-party screwed you over. Even if that's so that's your problem.
    You tell them to clean it up but then complain when they clean it up
    Someone's parents are paying tens of thousands of dollars for their child to pick up litter on the streets.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if that's not the truth it's close enough to be told as if it is.
    "Post-truth"

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

"But, but, it was 99% peaceful!"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"But, but, it was 99% peaceful!"
    And Dems think this is going to be just like a liberal Tea Party movement and sweep them back into power

lol we just have a messaging issue

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cry probably is part of that antifa bull , tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    And Dems think this is going to be just like a liberal Tea Party movement and sweep them back into power

lol we just have a messaging issue
    You just know that Trump's people are already putting the ads together for 2020 with footage of all these leftist riots in them. And the left still won't understand when they lose again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, white people always being violent and destroying their own communities during these riots, tbh smh, bunch of monkeys..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at you trying to be a big man, like you know a ing thing about what happened there. "but but I saws it on da news on my teevee box!"

Meanwhile, fox news compared the protesters there last night to ISIS.

As rasuo said, it was an anarchist group dressed in black that did nearly all of the damage.
    lol nearly all the damage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, white people always being violent and destroying their own communities during these riots, tbh smh, bunch of monkeys..
    Learn from the best tbh

Thread Information