Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    I never said Ohio State was all that great. They're a good team with flaws, that's no secret.

I don't mind them avoiding FSU. That game wouldn't have been close, tbh.

Credit to Sparty for being the better team with the better coaching staff last night. Dino's staff outclassed Urb's staff, no question. They deserved to win and I hope they kick Stanford's ass in the Rose Bowl.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ball game. that just clinched it.

get ready to place your bets on Florida State for easy money!
    Son...

You were looking so good till you quit like Urban. Like you had implied before you called game over, a good team does not get rolled like that late. Basically, Ohio States D sucks, they have all year. The only question before this game was could a weak Michigan St. offense take advantage. I was not sure.

Now for all the SEC droolers... What about that SEC defense? They are the best conference overall, but their antiquated offenses have now sprouted wings. Thank ATM and Missouri for a little injection. Poor Nick, he wants the uptempo offenses stopped by a rule change.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I never said Ohio State was all that great. They're a good team with flaws, that's no secret.

I don't mind them avoiding FSU. That game wouldn't have been close, tbh.

Credit to Sparty for being the better team with the better coaching staff last night. Dino's staff outclassed Urb's staff, no question. They deserved to win and I hope they kick Stanford's ass in the Rose Bowl.
    If Urban can keep it together the Buck eyes should be contenders next year. Fix the secondary, and get a receiver that can go up and get Braxton Millers sometimes errant throws. Miller will get better, they had two true freshman starting at DE. They lose Hyde but Buckeye opened huge holes for him all season.

I would not despair. This is not fully Urbans team yet. Hope he has the proper meds. Then hope the Columbus police dept. is kind to HIS recruits.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    lol Ohio State.

Thread Information