My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    atrocious oline, except they had two pro bowl starters

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    So you watched all his games? Now you're a ing football savant? , you can't even construct a coherent sentence. Your QB is not going to amount to nothing. Dude had a decent line last year and managed to get beat by Colin Sackorpick. That's rich. 50% completion rate against the Vikings. 3-8-1.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    That was last year's team, according to you at the time, and it resulted in zero playoff wins. Before this year, he had a great O-line, Steve Smith, and a stacked defense, and still didn't win .

With this year's supporting cast: Derek Anderson 1-0, Newton 2-8-1.
    12-4, first division le since 08

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Who were out most of the season last year--quit acting like they were the Cowboys o-line.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    getting slapped at home by Colin Sackorpick by all people.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Who were out most of the season last year--quit acting like they were the Cowboys o-line.
    I was under the impression this was a team game? So it's all Cam's fault that our record is like that? Not Greg Hardy mixed the coaching staff? Not because our running backs have been undrafted free agents for 7 of 11 games thus far?

Nope all Cam. Just as re ed as saying "Russell for MVP"

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    I was under the impression this was a team game? So it's all Cam's fault that our record is like that? Not Greg Hardy mixed the coaching staff? Not because our running backs have been undrafted free agents for 7 of 11 games thus far?

Nope all Cam. Just as re ed as saying "Russell for MVP"
    Who's saying Russell for MVP? Not I. But you make it seem like Cam is without any blame for this.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sweet regular season, but nothing to show for it. Tebow, Sanchez, and TJ Yates have won more playoff games than Newton.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    well i can tell you that it was far better than it is this year, at least that you can admit i hope.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Sweet regular season, but nothing to show for it. Tebow, Sanchez, and TJ Yates have won more playoff games than Newton.
    Ok? Cam has won more awards than any of them. Doesn't really mean anything. This is only his fourth year.

Post Count
    PFF rankings in the Struggle era: 20th, 27th, 17th. Doesn't mean Struggle is anything more than a game manager, but his O-line has been average at best and terrible at worst.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    PFF rankings in the Struggle era: 20th, 27th, 17th. Doesn't mean Struggle is anything more than a game manager, but his O-line has been average at best and terrible at worst.
    Well that proves that PFF is a sack of .

How about you watch the game got. Matt Bonner is a plus 855 for his career

Post Count
    Ok? Cam has won more awards than any of them. Doesn't really mean anything. This is only his fourth year.
    Playoff wins > "awards."

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i don't take pff rankings for olines seriously, i really don't see how you can consider a line giving the time wilson has and still say he has a bad/average line. For example, play action, the line resists but after 6-8 sec wilson starts monkeying around and gets sacked.. i can hardly believe that pff doesn't count that as a negative offensive play.

Post Count
    Well that proves that PFF is a sack of .
    Not really. Seattle's O-line hasn't been able to stay healthy in recent years, especially Okung and Unger. Last year, James Carpenter had to play himself into shape and McQuistan had to be played out-of-position when Okung went down. Also, until this year, they had to rely on Breno Giacomini (a headcase who racked up penalties) at RT. When he went down last year, they had to start a rookie who was a disaster in pass protection. It's really not hard to understand the poor production from their O-line in the last three years.

How about you watch the game got. Matt Bonner is a plus 855 for his career
    Funny how you're all about stats when they fit your Newton agenda, but when you disagree with the numbers, then it's "watch the game got."

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    well i can tell you that it was far better than it is this year, at least that you can admit i hope.
    It was. But not by much because it was much penalized last year with Giacomini and McQuistan.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Not really. Seattle's O-line hasn't been able to stay healthy in recent years, especially Okung and Unger. Last year, James Carpenter had to play himself into shape and McQuistan had to be played out-of-position when Okung went down. Also, until this year, they had to rely on Breno Giacomini (a headcase who racked up penalties) at RT. It's really not hard to understand the poor production from their O-line in the last three years.

Funny how you're all about stats when they fit your Newton agenda, but when you disagree with the numbers, then it's "watch the game got."
    Those are raw numbers, not those stupid advanced numbers that mean not .

Go pay a visit to the other thread.

Post Count
    Those are raw numbers, not those stupid advanced numbers that mean not .

Go pay a visit to the other thread.
    Who cares if they're "raw" or "advanced" statistics? Either statistics matter or they don't. By the way, your "raw numbers" don't mean because (for example, with your /Montana comparison) they don't account for how much easier it is for today's quarterbacks to pile up stats than it was for previous eras due to rule changes.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    breno giacomini

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Seriously, who touts that sloppy fat .

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    facts man, face it once and for all

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    facts man, face it once and for all
    you've given zero facts

you make up stories of how he has been a difference maker for seatte and the jets when there is absolutely nothing to support that position

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Who are never healthy. Check last year, and this year. Who cares how many Pro Bowlers you have if they're never on the field.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    you've given zero facts

you make up stories of how he has been a difference maker for seatte and the jets when there is absolutely nothing to support that position
    difference maker you just invented it right now .. i've simply said that they were better off with him (which gemini just admitted) and i said that at one point (when NE, SF and others had injuries and seattle didn't) they were the top line.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    It was. But not by much because it was much penalized last year with Giacomini and McQuistan.
    Nah, I'd say it's better this year. No Okung, Unger, and even Fat Giac was out as well. We were starting guys drafted in the six round last year. Do you remember that Texans game?

Sweezy is far better this year comparatively to last year, the growth is clear. And Britt has played in every game, and has played well. Okung is playing hurt, but he is still playing. And Unger has been out a while. And really, there's no real difference between Britt and Giac. To be strait, I like Britt better. The two guys missing weren't all that great, at all really. Quist is garbage.

Thread Information