Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its not rocket science,,,blacks have voted democrat for how many decades now?,,,and yet they still are relegated to living in the south among the racists,,,what does that tell you?,,,,democrat policies are complete no matter how they try to spin it. thats not opinion,,,that is fact. Blacks were poor 50 years ago,,,,blacks are poor now,,,,whats the one constant,,,they vote democrat.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No one said Jail should be easy. I've bean and it shook me. I told myself I will never go back. Scared straight. Stayed 7 days

Everytime I see Cops I'm kinda weird but I know I'm not breaking the Law. Life goes on.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I ing hated jail and it's crosses my mind when I'm doing lil stuff.

The Peckerwoods were good to me.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No freedom. Poop & shower around others. Can I have a toothbrush?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao,,,Cali with the most debt in the nation,,,,bwahahaha,,,but youre still dodging and starting to bore me,,,
    You already owned yourself on this one. Cali is NOT the state with most debt in the nation. You posted it yourself. You want me to quote you? rofl

And their debt amount is pennies on the dollar compared to their GDP...

Look, I know you come from a poor red state. Keep working hard and voting red so you can stay poor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cali with the most poverty,,,but youre still dodging,,,why arent all the blacks living in the north,,,away from white racists,,,,answer that, numbnuts or just tuck your tail and continue to dodge like a coward.
    According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the national poverty rate was 11.2% in 2021, the same rate as in 2020. These states and territories have the highest percentages of poverty in the country: Mississippi, Louisiana, New Mexico, Arkansas, West Virginia, Alabama, Kentucky, the District of Columbia, South Carolina, and Oklahoma.

https://www.fcnl.org/updates/2022-10...rest-states-us

More self-ownage... keep talking tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its not rocket science,,,blacks have voted democrat for how many decades now?,,,and yet they still are relegated to living in the south among the racists,,,what does that tell you?,,,,democrat policies are complete no matter how they try to spin it. thats not opinion,,,that is fact. Blacks were poor 50 years ago,,,,blacks are poor now,,,,whats the one constant,,,they vote democrat.
    They're not relegated to anything, tbh... they just live where their roots are and they're clearly substantially smarter than your average hillbilly, who continues to be poor after decades of voting red.

But don't worry, between black and latinos, fragile whitey can still be saved from their own stupidity. It'll just take time.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fender releases a new signature guitar for a 24 year old African American and sure enough the racist Republicans are upset calling it woke and . Just a disgusting group of people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one said Jail should be easy. I've bean and it shook me. I told myself I will never go back. Scared straight. Stayed 7 days

Everytime I see Cops I'm kinda weird but I know I'm not breaking the Law. Life goes on.
    You're pasty white. You must have done something really dumb to get arrested.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You're pasty white. You must have done something really dumb to get arrested.
    I went on Drunken rant the other night. I apologize fellas.

You look in the mirror every morning and see a "pasty white"? That's deep brother.

That's something I noticed in the Obama Era (I voted for) in schools. It changed from support groups to be divisive & blame the system

How can you hate yourself in the mirror? Do you think other races do the same. That's weird and cuck and stop it. Please as a fellow white man you can get off your knees already. They don't even like you just your sister...
    Last edited by FrostKing; 05-20-2023 at 04:16 AM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Blake needs to step outside his lil bubble and get some love.

See how the World views "pasty whites" - it's a passport to every corner of the World.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I look at you and see a pasty white scared of any other skin color that comes in proximity of his neighborhood.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I look at you and see a pasty white scared of any other skin color that comes in proximity of his neighborhood.
    I love watching the white race destroy themselves,,,,,pretty soon it will be like the blacks against blacks,,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love watching the white race destroy themselves,,,,,,,,,
    Oh you mean like January 6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love watching the white race destroy themselves,,,,,pretty soon it will be like the blacks against blacks,,,,,,
    scared old man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol thinking blacks are winning the "race war" and are practically on the verge of eliminating whitey. This is Birth of a Nation/white redemption/Jim Crow type psychobabble.

If Republicans middle of the 21st century are starting to sound like Democrats at the end of the 19th/Beginning of the 20th century, maybe that's because Republicans are repealing the 20th century in gerrymandered state houses and the courts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol thinking blacks are winning the "race war" and are practically on the verge of eliminating whitey. This is Birth of a Nation/white redemption/Jim Crow type psychobabble.

If Republicans middle of the 21st century are starting to sound like Democrats at the end of the 19th/Beginning of the 20th century, maybe that's because Republicans are repealing the 20th century in gerrymandered state houses and the courts.
    The fragility and fear is all to real to the suckers like OP, tbh...

Thread Information