Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haha. they are carrying on now, but the fans aren't happy stuff being throwen onto the pitch.

the lille players are right though that was no goal, the ref is a !

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Surprise, Man U benefits from a ref call.

Stomping on Laker haters Purple & Gold's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah that was pretty weak. I wonder who paid off the ref.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Yeah that was pretty weak. I wonder who paid off the ref.
    The thing that kills me is a team like Lille plays their ass off for 80+ mins against one of the 'Elite' teams, just lose like that! Ugh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damnit Barca better win vs. Liverpool...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inter vs Valencia is getting very interesting in the 2nd.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    So is the Barca v. Liverpool...WOW

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey did Barca get eliminated? from what i understand it was elimination round

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah! liverpool beat barca, and no barca aren't eliminated yet, there are two legs and they will play at anfield next but liverpool have two away goals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah! liverpool beat barca, and no barca aren't eliminated yet, there are two legs and they will play at anfield next but liverpool have two away goals.
    o ok, i figured. thanks

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chelsea got a tie and an away goal. They should have won, but they are still looking good for their second leg.

Barca is looking in bad shape now. It's not gonna be easy coming back from losing at home 2-1. Especially against a team like Liverpool.

Man U got lucky. Ref bailed them out. They were getting killed all game. I hope they get stomped on next game.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    o ok, i figured. thanks
    Barca has to win by two or if they win by one they need at least 2 away goals. If they win 1-0 they're out. If they win 2-1 it goes into penalties. If it's 3-2 they advance. Not gonna be easy to do against Liverpool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barca has to win by two or if they win by one they need at least 2 away goals. If they win 1-0 they're out. If they win 2-1 it goes into penalties. If it's 3-2 they advance. Not gonna be easy to do against Liverpool.
    damn. thanks for the info

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    damn. thanks for the info
    NP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's going to be an hour long highlight show in at 2pm Central time today recapping all the games this week. I believe it's on ESPN2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My favorite goal this week was the free kick by Valencia (can't remember the player) vs Inter Milan. Inter seemed very y playing at home, even without Adriano. Even though they don't have that many Italians on their team, they were a reflection of how Italy played throughout the World Cup. They played to not lose games, if that makes sense. They'd play really closed, in their half of the field the entire game. Either a couter-attack or set-piece would ultimately lead to a goal.

Anyways, at 2-2 and going back to Valencia, I don't think Inter is going to be so y

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the way how manutd won on the free kick is the same that happen to deportivo la caruna i think it was b4 or after the treble, beckham free kick took early b4 was even setup and they won on that alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, I hadn't seen the ManU game. WTF? Where was the whistle before the free kick? The ref just turns around and walks away. I've seen that kind of stuff before, but the ref whistles some time before the shot. That's bull , especially after they took that goal away from Lille.

I hate these big teams with all their superstars getting away with not playing at all and still winning. There's too much hype surrounding teams like ManU and Real Madrid, when ultimately they are the most boring to watch IMO. I think teams like PSV and Valencia are more entertaining because they are somewhat under the radar and play hungrier.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    PSV and Valencia are very good teams. Carlos Salcido is playing very well for PSV, and Farfan is one of my favorite young strikers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Salcido had that badass save on the goal line vs Arsenal! He's making us Mexicans very proud.

Believe.
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    PSV and Valencia are very good teams. Carlos Salcido is playing very well for PSV, and Farfan is one of my favorite young strikers.

PSV arent a good team although I hope they beat that Arsenal team - did you see the fight yesterday in England?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PSV arent a good team although I hope they beat that Arsenal team - did you see the fight yesterday in England?
    It's obvious you don't watch soccer. PSV are in first place in the Eredivisie, well ahead of Ajax (11 points ahead). Also, they just dominated Arsenal. Granted it was in Eindhoven, but they still made Arsenal look silly.

You don't just get to the Knockout stages of the Champions League by being a bad team. I'm sorry, but that's impossible.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They are a good team, but I'm sure you think the Dutch league sucks. And I might have to agree with you on that. But if they knock out Arsenal you can't say they are not a good team. And I don't think they are good enough to win it all, but you never know.

You must be talking about the Chelsea/Arsenal fight. I haven't seen the highlights here yet, but I read about it on the internet. I saw some pictures of the kick that John Terry took, that looked nasty. Right on the chin. And he came back to watch the end of the game. He must have a cape and a phone both at his place. That's a tough ass mofo.

I just seen the highlights right now. HaHa stupid Arsenal. Can't stand them. And damn John Terry took a mean kick to the chin. Looks even worse than I thought.
    Last edited by Purple & Gold; 02-26-2007 at 02:53 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow, I hadn't seen the ManU game. WTF? Where was the whistle before the free kick? The ref just turns around and walks away. I've seen that kind of stuff before, but the ref whistles some time before the shot. That's bull , especially after they took that goal away from Lille.
    Yeah that was some real bull . I can't stand ing ManU.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Arsenal's my fav team in the Premiership, I like how they're developing their young players, and a big fan of Henry. They essentially made it to the finals of the Carling cup with their second unit, and still let them play in the Finals. Arsenal is in a tough spot in the Champion' League, but still have a chance. Barca on the other hand, needs a miracle.

I hate Chelsea almost as much as I hat Man U, with their signings of random big name players who haven't done this year like Schevchenko and Ballack.

Thread Information