Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1299
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is what I want to believe: the Barrys were already separated and on the road to divorce, and Tony and Eva were on the rocks. Erin, sad and lonely, reached out to Tony and he got a little too close to her. Eva found out and flipped; it was the last straw.

Lakers suck donkey balls JWest596's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm just going to wait for the cable movie.

Too bad Eva will miss out on the River parade in June.

Tony has 21 last night and the Spurs had a killer 3rd quarter.

Good signs this melodrama didn't overtake reality. This too shall pass.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I just don't know about all of this. Something like leaning on an another woman(or even sharing texts that are inappropriate) isn't something you flip out and file divorce over...it's something you get out in the open, talk about it and perhaps go to counseling. My wife and I have worked through far bigger stuff than this in our marriage.

People make mistakes and have lapses in judgment. If Eva truly is committed at the level she claims she is(she said she wanted to grow old with him and have kids), then they would all be sitting down and trying to figure out how to salvage this thing. I think this all boils down to one of a few things:

1. They were having bigger problems already that were unseen and one or the other was already looking for an excuse to get out.

2. Tony actually did sleep with her and it hasn't come out yet.

3. Eva(or Tony) is being emotionally immature and running at the first sign of conflict instead of facing what has happened and doing the work necessary to save the marriage.

Again...this is all my opinion and based on what my views are and my experiences in my marriage. If my wife was doing this I would be very hurt but I would want to find a way to work things out because I truly view her as my life partner.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe that's because I'm french but to me, what players do in private has not to be judged by us, Spurs fans.
    Tony Parker is known and appreciated for his BB production on a court. I could not care less what he does off the court (unless it's out of the law).

Plus; we don't know jack about the case. That's just rumors here; so it's better to shut up and enjoy this great 9-1 november.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Bit suits ...

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She"s too old for him anyway. Men are way behind in maturity to begin with, so it is compounded when woman is older.

Name
    Rod
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    anti wife/husband security on cell phones will be the next most popular cell app...

Name
    Eliza S.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I just don't know about all of this. Something like leaning on an another woman(or even sharing texts that are inappropriate) isn't something you flip out and file divorce over...it's something you get out in the open, talk about it and perhaps go to counseling. My wife and I have worked through far bigger stuff than this in our marriage.

People make mistakes and have lapses in judgment. If Eva truly is committed at the level she claims she is(she said she wanted to grow old with him and have kids), then they would all be sitting down and trying to figure out how to salvage this thing. I think this all boils down to one of a few things:

1. They were having bigger problems already that were unseen and one or the other was already looking for an excuse to get out.

3. Eva(or Tony) is being emotionally immature and running at the first sign of conflict instead of facing what has happened and doing the work necessary to save the marriage.

Again...this is all my opinion and based on what my views are and my experiences in my marriage. If my wife was doing this I would be very hurt but I would want to find a way to work things out because I truly view her as my life partner.
    I think all of that sounds pretty reasonable.

But again, everyone has different levels, you know? The idea of an emotional affair when they are already separated by distance for big chunks of time may have been the end for her. It may have been too much. I have friends that could work through that (and one who has), but I also know people who split over less than that - because it's over the line of what they personally can work through.

Some people can forgive cheating (physical or emotional) and for some the lack of trust and violation is too much to deal with.

I'm guessing texts aren't the only issue here, but it's unclear what the other issues are.

He's Manu Ginobili carina_gino20's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah well sure the game blogs are always longer but i was wondering if there was any longer ''regular'' thread in the San Antonio Spurs Forum...
    This just passed the Nash thread and Manu Ditka thread...and on pace to top the Manu doesn't believe in God thread.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I met a woman who said that they do have an open relationship with her husband.

so he allows her to have another partners, sex partners and vice versa.

I had no time to test it

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Can anyone explain to me how this case can be filed in California? I thought they lived in San Antonio?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    George Hill is happy that there will never be mention of his winkie scandal again.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Excellent post, benefactor. Glad to hear your marriage is so solid too.

Concerning Parker's marriage, #3 is my guess. And it really isn't even about the texting IMO, its because he chose to stay in San Antonio and not become a a mega-paid big city hollywood bozo. IMO he'll be better off without her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    George Hill is happy that there will never be mention of his winkie scandal again.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is what I want to believe: the Barrys were already separated and on the road to divorce, and Tony and Eva were on the rocks. Erin, sad and lonely, reached out to Tony and he got a little too close to her. Eva found out and flipped; it was the last straw.
    Most likely scenario . . . it's just an excuse to end a relationship that probably wasn't going to work out anyway. Getting married to a Hollywood starlet when you are a 22 year old basketball star is just not a good idea. I'm actually surprised it lasted this long.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No cell phone

No problem.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tony was banging Brent Barry's wife

Hilarious..

00 06 12 13 20 21 32 44 5 bus driver's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    tony and I are friends on facebook and he said that this is a publicity stunt

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh yeah I'm sure negative publicity is exactly what he's looking for!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Solid post and very well stated.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Fritz Peterson and Mike Kekich are wondering what the big deal is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In American society, Great Britain and many others, there is an insatiable desire to know about the inside lives of people - especially celebrities. For many people, the first section of the Sunday newspaper people pull out and read is the "Star" to see who is cheating or who is fat in a swimsuit or who is in rehab. "Private Reality" is what people want to know about.

Our society cannot compartmentalize personal and business.

Name
    Eliza S.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In American society, Great Britain and many others, there is an insatiable desire to know about the inside lives of people - especially celebrities. For many people, the first section of the Sunday newspaper people pull out and read is the "Star" to see who is cheating or who is fat in a swimsuit or who is in rehab. "Private Reality" is what people want to know about.

As long as the players can do the above, and there was no general danger (ie, drunk driving, waving guns around in public, law-breaking), then that's all that matters to me at this point.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Dang…What Solid D say! Is this guy like smart or what?

In any case, you just don’t have this kind of drama in Los Angeles…

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Thread Information