Page 41 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2160
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Funny how when I won Thursday night using trends that all worked you had no comment, funny how that works.
    your trends are about as helpful as a magic 8 ball. they mean nothing, but you like to claim victory when it works

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    your trends are about as helpful as a magic 8 ball. they mean nothing, but you like to claim victory when it works
    NE has owned Buffalo going 8-2 ATS the last 10.

The Bucs were 0-6 before a bye.

The Panthers were 9-2 the last two seasons as a RD.

Chicago 5-2ATS vs Atlanta.

Jax 5-1 ATS the last 6 vs Tenn

Oakland 7-3ATS the last 10 vs SD.

Eagles 8-3ATS last 11 vs Giants

How did those trends go?

You really do need to learn about ATS gambling, it's all about angles/stats/trends.

NFL Betting Trends for Monday, Oct. 13th

San Francisco at St Louis, 8:30 ET
    San Francisco: 10-2 ATS as a road favorite of 7 points or less
    St Louis: 7-0 OVER after having lost 3 out of their last 4 games
    Last edited by Avante; 10-13-2014 at 03:08 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    keep trusting the magic 8ball

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Avante logic:

- If I learn how to play Blackjack correctly, I'll never lose, because I know the optimal strategy

- If my team only shoots from the more efficient shot locations on the court in basketball, we will never lose

- If I learn and use proper running form, I'll be faster than my opponent

Anybody can go on a website and read trends..are you really stupid enough to believe Vegas doesn't factor them?..are you really stupid enough to believe that you have an edge because you read trends that anybody else can also read?..

There's a reason why your betting record has been embarrassing the past few years, tbh..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Avante logic:

- If I learn how to play Blackjack correctly, I'll never lose, because I know the optimal strategy

- If my team only shoots from the more efficient shot locations on the court in basketball, we will never lose

Anybody can go on a website and read trends..are you really stupid enough to believe Vegas doesn't factor them?..are you really stupid enough to believe that you have an edge because you read trends that anybody else can also read?..

There's a reason why your betting record has been embarrassing the past few years, tbh..
    like i've said many times, if avante ever found himself at a roulette table, he'd get cleaned out within 7 minutes

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante logic:

Are you really stupid enought to believe that bull you just threw up? And no Vegas doesn't factor in ya ing moron.

If all you ever played was the Pats vs Buffalo regardless of the number you'd have gone 15-6 since 2004. How can that be?

If you'd have taken Seattle as a home favorite since RW showed up.....12-5.

And I could go on and on and on. Tons and tons of plays just like those.

What it is is you just don't know anything about this stuff, yep...ignorant.

Today the lowly Raiders who haven't won a game, hung tight with a Charger team that had beat Seattle........Raiders were 7-3ATS in the last 10 vs Chargers.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-13-2014 at 03:31 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yep, that's it for the Seahawks and Russell Wilson, they lost a game. Wilson threw an INT and the Seahawks didn't have that same...grrrrrrrrr. Yep anytime we see any team lose ...a...game and look bad in doing it, they are finished....done.

The Cowboys are amazing, who can beat them, yep....nobody!!!!!! Any time a team looks that good on the road they are amazing. Yep...Superbowl bound!!!!!!!!!

Why even bother with the other 11 weeks, we have it all figured out right now.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 2013, the Kansas City Chiefs are 9-0,..WOW! They ended up...11-5.

It's 2004 the Packers are 1-4, they suck! Would end up...10-6 and make the playoffs.

At what point do you midgets figure this stuff out? You really haven't moticed how one week it's....STUDS!!!!!...the next....what happened? Remember how poor Tom Brady and those sorry Patriots were done.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slow down little people.

The Giants totally sucked in 2013, while the Eagles made the playoffs, yet the Giants beat them 15-7 at Philly. What did we see tonight? And the Giants had a better record this time around.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-13-2014 at 03:47 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    its been 2 years and 6 weeks, and theres been an indisputable trend of you picking below .500

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    its been 2 years and 6 weeks, and theres been an indisputable trend of you picking below .500
    It's been six weeks of my actual $$$$ plays that I use. With 11 weeks to go and the playoffs there is no doubt of any kind I'll hit my 60=65%. Why you act like a re ed dummy over this...????

Even you must know it does get easier as teams realize they are out of it while others are in the playoff hunt. We have a half dozen teams or so that are great ATS in the second half of a season lately, others that totally suck.

The Lions have gone....3-13 ATS in the second half of the last two seasons. While the Broncos have gone 12-4, hmmmm?
    Last edited by Avante; 10-13-2014 at 04:22 AM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's been six weeks of my actual $$$$ plays that I use.
    More lies and excuses
    Old Fat-Gut

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Even you must know it does get easier as teams realize they are out of it while others are in the playoff hunt.
    after week 16 it gets easier

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nothing to see here, ol' Avante being the forum rag as per the par.

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Another ty week of picking
    Still under .500 on the season
    Betting Expert
    NFL Historian
    "It gets easier"
    almost 2 and a half seasons of horrible picking
    Using "stats and trends" instead of common sense
    This "spot"
    Thinking that betting websites and magazines makes you an expert
    sucking Russel Wilson's while claiming to be a 49ers fan

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Avante picked an nfl game for tonight

hes 17-19 in that "spot"

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Another ty week of picking
    Still under .500 on the season
    Betting Expert
    NFL Historian
    "It gets easier"
    almost 2 and a half seasons of horrible picking
    Using "stats and trends" instead of common sense
    This "spot"
    Thinking that betting websites and magazines makes you an expert
    sucking Russel Wilson's while claiming to be a 49ers fan
    ZOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Yep, that's it for the Seahawks and Russell Wilson, they lost a game. Wilson threw an INT and the Seahawks didn't have that same...grrrrrrrrr. Yep anytime we see any team lose ...a...game and look bad in doing it, they are finished....done.

The Cowboys are amazing, who can beat them, yep....nobody!!!!!! Any time a team looks that good on the road they are amazing. Yep...Superbowl bound!!!!!!!!!

Why even bother with the other 11 weeks, we have it all figured out right now.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 2013, the Kansas City Chiefs are 9-0,..WOW! They ended up...11-5.

It's 2004 the Packers are 1-4, they suck! Would end up...10-6 and make the playoffs.

At what point do you midgets figure this stuff out? You really haven't moticed how one week it's....STUDS!!!!!...the next....what happened? Remember how poor Tom Brady and those sorry Patriots were done.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slow down little people.

The Giants totally sucked in 2013, while the Eagles made the playoffs, yet the Giants beat them 15-7 at Philly. What did we see tonight? And the Giants had a better record this time around.
    Nobody said those things.

Way to beat up on the strawman.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Easy win last night and went exactly as the trends said it would. So...18-19 and it gets easier once the playoff positioning becomes more and more a factor.

Pats vs Jets Thursday night...hmmmmm?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Anyone still think it's all about throwing the ball? Why are the Cowboys now in the mix? Could it be a solid 0 line and a stud running game? The defending SB champs do what. yep.....play D and....run the ball! The Niners run the ball and play D. That's what has always won in football, just ask those old Packer teams, the 85 Bears. When did the Broncos start winning the SB, it was when Terrell Davis showed up.

When you can run the ball you wear down the D, you turn it over less, you are in third and long less and you can close out games. You want to run the ball and stuff the run and win ther turn over battle, that is what wins at all levels of the game.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Nobody said those things.

Way to beat up on the strawman.
    Anyone still think it's all about throwing the ball? Why are the Cowboys now in the mix? Could it be a solid 0 line and a stud running game? The defending SB champs do what. yep.....play D and....run the ball! The Niners run the ball and play D. That's what has always won in football, just ask those old Packer teams, the 85 Bears. When did the Broncos start winning the SB, it was when Terrell Davis showed up.

When you can run the ball you wear down the D, you turn it over less, you are in third and long less and you can close out games. You want to run the ball and stuff the run and win ther turn over battle, that is what wins at all levels of the game.
    Hey look another one.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hey look another one.
    As usual you make no sense.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    As usual you make no sense.
    it makes no sense to you because you're unintelligent.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    it makes no sense to you because you're unintelligent.
    Aren't you the moron who said...

Texas Tech will beat WV by two td's.....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a ing idiot!

Hey stupid remember what I said about ...The System? You simply back Indy/Den/Niners/Sea/Cincy every week and you said that was bogus?

Right now 17-10
    http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/against-the-spread/
    Last edited by Avante; 10-14-2014 at 11:18 AM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Aren't you the moron who said...

Texas Tech will beat WV by two td's.....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a ing idiot!
    No I didn't say that.

Your reading comprehension skills are almost as bad as your gambling skills.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No I didn't say that.

Sure ya did ya little .

When I'm sittiing at 60-65% at the end of this season we'll talk about my gambling skills.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    No I didn't say that.

Ponder
    Cassel
    Bridgewater

Thread Information