Page 42 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1876
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He stealing money from Billionnaire Balmer. Having the Logo as a consultant ain't due to this new CBA. BB is just as limited with spending as the Lakers are.

If given the choice, you think LBJ or PG13 chooses the Clipps over the Lakers this Summer?
    So having the guy who built the current Warriors as well as two different Lakers dynasties means nothing, but having Magic's dumb ass (who certainly doesn't know jack about the CBA) running the show is a big deal? This is some shameful , Julio Luis.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So having the guy who built the current Warriors as well as two different Lakers dynasties means nothing, but having Magic's dumb ass (who certainly doesn't know jack about the CBA) running the show is a big deal? This is some shameful , Julio Luis .

The new CBA neutered the Lakers, thus rendering Logo null and void. That's why we let his protege Mitch Kupcake go too. Otherwise, losing Logo is a death blow to the Lakers. The new CBA made us build thru the draft (lotto 4 years in a row). Now we actually have young talent and cap space to build around them...like the Dubs did.

Logo joined the Dubs last year. The only thing he prolly solidified was KD signing (maybe - because Donkey been recruiting him all year). Logo idn't draft Steph, Klay or Donkey.

Rob Pelinka is a former agent. You think he doesn't know how the new CBA works? Remember, he's the one who got Kobe $48M.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Logo did not join the Dubs last year. He joined after Cohan sold the team to Lacob. Trading for Bogut, drafting Klay, refusing to trade Klay for Love - those were all Jerry West moves.

The Suns also hired a former agent as their GM once... how'd that work out for them?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Edit: found it:

Damn, didn't remember we ed up 7 years ago. Was it really that long ago? Damn you Phil Jackson!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Logo did not join the Dubs last year. He joined after Cohan sold the team to Lacob. Trading for Bogut, drafting Klay, refusing to trade Klay for Love - those were all Jerry West moves.

The Suns also hired a former agent as their GM once... how'd that work out for them?
    Uncle!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Longo plays great vs the Warrens, I hope they beat those girls tonight.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This Lonzo Ball hype just kills me. Its like I was the 2nd pick in the NFL draft as a QB, yet I cannot throw for . I can run, block and even defend well on option plays. I wonder if I would make it in the league?
    b-b-but Tatum is inconsistent too!!
    b-b-but DSJ is inconsistent too!!
    b-b-but Mitc is inconsistent too!!

Yeah no sherlock, they're rookies after all. What lakerfan dont seem to get is that the difference is all of those dudes combined dont get nearly the hype this bust undeservedly gets tbh. But then again its lakerfan we are talking about here so its not like I was expecting them to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here and on Lakersground (except for a few), they act like he is the second coming. They take small stat lines like 3 steals and 8 rebounds and swear this s James Harden. He cant shoot, nor hit free throws. How in tha is that gonna work as a PG. Especially in todays NBA.

DLO got crucified, and personally I dont think Lonzo is any better at all. , at least DLO can shoot for goodness sake.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    b-b-but Tatum is inconsistent too!!
    b-b-but DSJ is inconsistent too!!
    b-b-but Mitc is inconsistent too!!

Yeah no sherlock, they're rookies after all. What lakerfan dont seem to get is that the difference is all of those dudes combined dont get nearly the hype this bust undeservedly gets tbh. But then again its lakerfan we are talking about here so its not like I was expecting them to
    The other difference is that Tatum, DSJ and Mitc are all good, unlike Lonzo Bust.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    non issue, tired legs from last nights game, tell me DMC, can you be tired if your obese? Do you feel that sensation?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    non issue, tired legs from last nights game, tell me DMC, can you be tired if your obese? Do you feel that sensation?
    Aks your mammy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Tiredness" from back-to-backs is massively overstated, and the stats show that performance doesn't drop off on the second night. Lakers have been looking good and should've beaten a GS missing 3 of their best players. Longo couldn't outplay Q. Cook (who?).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last 5 games:

9.8 PPG on .308 shooting.

To throw Longo a bone (which I'm sure he'd bury), he has looked good defensively. Will Longo be a bust per his hype? Yes. Could Longo be a fine role player in the right system? Sure. Good length, good passer, good defensively. Think Jason Kidd on the 2011 Mavs. Franchise changer he is not. Neither is Julian, whom Lakers fans are having a semen tsunami over. He's definitely exceeded my expectations, but he's a one dimensional score-first player in the vein of Amare. I don't see Julian ever having a superstar impact per the stats that really matter (advanced ones. I have my issues with RPM, but it's the still the best, and his number sits at a relatively low 1.35). If I'm a Lakers fan, I bank on Ingram to become the "guy." But even if he does, they're still going to need a volume shooting PG who can hit the 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

OMG Lonzo, that is horrible. Steph wasnt even playing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Tired legs? You do realize he was also garbage the night before, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on what kind of scam Jerry West can pull off.
    fify

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Last 5 games:

9.8 PPG on .308 shooting.

To throw Longo a bone (which I'm sure he'd bury), he has looked good defensively. Will Longo be a bust per his hype? Yes. Could Longo be a fine role player in the right system? Sure. Good length, good passer, good defensively. Think Jason Kidd on the 2011 Mavs. Franchise changer he is not. Neither is Julian, whom Lakers fans are having a semen tsunami over. He's definitely exceeded my expectations, but he's a one dimensional score-first player in the vein of Amare. I don't see Julian ever having a superstar impact per the stats that really matter (advanced ones. I have my issues with RPM, but it's the still the best, and his number sits at a relatively low 1.35). If I'm a Lakers fan, I bank on Ingram to become the "guy." But even if he does, they're still going to need a volume shooting PG who can hit the 3.
    Fair take. I've been a fan of Ingram since I was stationed in NC while Ingram was at Duke. He needs to gain about 20lbs and a be a more consistent 3pt shooter to take the next step. He has a standing reach of 9'2" which helps him defensively. He's finishing better at the rim with contact and I like his budding midrange game. Once he grows into his body he's gonna be a problem.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair take. I've been a fan of Ingram since I was stationed in NC while Ingram was at Duke. He needs to gain about 20lbs and a be a more consistent 3pt shooter to take the next step. He has a standing reach of 9'2" which helps him defensively. He's finishing better at the rim with contact and I like his budding midrange game. Once he grows into his body he's gonna be a problem.
    Where in NC were you stationed?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Where in NC were you stationed?
    Camp Lejeune. It sucked Donkey Balls!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Camp Lejeune. It sucked Donkey Balls!
    I live in NC so I have great feel for the state. I have been to Jacksonville NC a few times and yes that area sucks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I live in NC so I have great feel for the state. I have been to Jacksonville NC a few times and yes that area sucks.
    The people of Jacksonville are great. Southern hospitality everywhere you look. I just hated the Marine base and the Naval Hospital I worked at.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Tiredness" from back-to-backs is massively overstated, and the stats show that performance doesn't drop off on the second night. Lakers have been looking good and should've beaten a GS missing 3 of their best players. Longo couldn't outplay Q. Cook (who?).
    bull numbers show a 3rd game in 4 nights on the road is almost certainly a loss, especially to teams that have a significant HCA like the warriors. Are yiu not familliar with the term scheduled loss? Lakers played Sunday/Tuesday/Wednesday with Wednesday on the road without Ingram, Hart and Kuzma thats 3 of their 5 best players including their two best scorers on the year ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bull numbers show a 3rd game in 4 nights on the road is almost certainly a loss, especially to teams that have a significant HCA like the warriors. Are yiu not familliar with the term scheduled loss? Lakers played Sunday/Tuesday/Wednesday with Wednesday on the road without Ingram, Hart and Kuzma thats 3 of their 5 best players including their two best scorers on the year ...
    Your correct on that front. Was this 3rd in 4 for the Lakers (I'm unsure)? But it's already been definitively proven that on the 2nd night, performance doesn't drop off. Also, what kills players in the 3rd night situation is not fatigue from on-court play, but travel.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your correct on that front. Was this 3rd in 4 for the Lakers (I'm unsure)? But it's already been definitively proven that on the 2nd night, performance doesn't drop off. Also, what kills players in the 3rd night situation is not fatigue from on-court play, but travel.
    yeah travel is tough but tbh a flight from cali to oak is not soo bad. problem was Randle played 39 and Lonzo 41 mins more than just it being a back to back. POP rests his guys in those situations and has been for the past 4-5 years ...

Thread Information