Page 45 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1876
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless, this er plays like Curry when he sees the Spurs; just like Rubio, Rondo, and every other awful offensive PG in the league.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hart started in place of longo. While his role wasnt, he replaced the strain gpg and the lakers got better. Comprehend?
    Ever heard of "position less" basketball? The Dubs employ it. That's a major reason why Dr. Dray and Iggy are just as good as Chef at playmaking for the Dubs. Luke, part of Kerr's staff, brought that concept to LA.

All that being said, Hart is a tough nosed defender, who's 3ball is coming around, who also rebounds well for a combo guard. He provided a jolt to our team as a starter. However, he did not facilitate the offense. That fell on Brandon.

Unlike years past, I've seen a ton of Laker games this year. Your post claiming Hart "replaced" Zo is either misinterpreted by you and a few other farmers, or you're trolling. Your post history suggests the latter. Do better son.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Watched the game yesterday, good god him and kuzma are truly atrocious defenders. They regularly anticipate before the attacker has even moved. Hard to find bigger cheaters.. The amount of attempted layups allowed, as a result is staggering.
    gameplan to maximize deflections -> maximize transition play -> run ... pretty logical IF you follow the sport tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gameplan to maximize deflections -> maximize transition play -> run ... pretty logical IF you follow the sport tbh.
    yes it's also called atrocious defense and statpadding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ever heard of "position less" basketball? The Dubs employ it. That's a major reason why Dr. Dray and Iggy are just as good as Chef at playmaking for the Dubs. Luke, part of Kerr's staff, brought that concept to LA.

All that being said, Hart is a tough nosed defender, who's 3ball is coming around, who also rebounds well for a combo guard. He provided a jolt to our team as a starter. However, he did not facilitate the offense. That fell on Brandon.

Unlike years past, I've seen a ton of Laker games this year. Your post claiming Hart "replaced" Zo is either misinterpreted by you and a few other farmers, or you're trolling. Your post history suggests the latter. Do better son.
    Yup. So the lakers ar better with hart in place of your number 2 pick. Rendering your point about PG pointless.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nice bounce back game from our rookie PG:

15 points
    7-8 FGs (1-1 from 3)
    11 assists / 2 TOs (great ratio)
    8 rebs
    2 more steals

He gotta hit that weight room this summer. Like Ingram last year, he's too light in the ass. Blake was tryna punk him (which was pissing me off).

I thought he controlled the game in stretches. Gotta learn how to finish teams off. He'll learn.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

15 points
    7-8 FGs (1-1 from 3)
    8 rebs
    2 more steals

He gotta hit that weight room this summer. Like Ingram last year, he's too light in the ass. Blake was tryna punk him (which was pissing me off).

I thought he controlled the game in stretches. Gotta learn how to finish teams off. He'll learn.
    not tripping on Zo a great draft class ...(even without Simmons)
    i think tatum, mitc , kuzma, markanen, dsjr, fox and Ball will be good pros with high potential upside.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    i think tatum, mitc , kuzma, markanen, dsjr, fox and Ball will be good pros with high potential upside.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

15 points
    7-8 FGs (1-1 from 3)
    8 rebs
    2 more steals

Nice L, eliminating the Lakers from the playoffs once again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nice L, eliminating the Lakers from the playoffs once again.
    Clipps not that much better. Y'allwill be shining shoes too soon enough.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good summary tweet thread on Zo:

I think it's spot on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When Zo develops a midrange game, at 6'7" he'll get this shot anytime he wants:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Nice young 2-way player in the making.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    PSA tweet thread for you farmers:

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    TS%: Lonzo .443, Kidd .471
    OWS: Lonzo -0.6, Kidd +1.1
    OBPM: Lonzo -1.0, Kidd +0.8

Rookie Kidd scored more, more efficiently, than Lonzo Bust. He also wasn't a net-negative player on offense like Lonzo Bust. I don't see the similarities either, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Zo develops a midrange game, at 6'7" he'll get this shot anytime he wants:

why, is he faster than other 6-5 guys? Does he have great finishing skills? Is he good at posting up?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why, is he faster than other 6-5 guys? Does he have great finishing skills? Is he good at posting up?
    He is fast, but he is a poor finisher. I've seen many times where he could have taken his man to the hole, yet he passed it out to an open 3pt shooter (who missed ).

He has no post game. That'll need to be developed after he bulks up and gets stronger.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TS%: Lonzo .443, Kidd .471
    OWS: Lonzo -0.6, Kidd +1.1
    OBPM: Lonzo -1.0, Kidd +0.8

Rookie Kidd scored more, more efficiently, than Lonzo Bust. He also wasn't a net-negative player on offense like Lonzo Bust. I don't see the similarities either, tbh.
    Kidd was also a year older with 2 years at Cal under his belt. Yet his rookie numbers are eerily similar to a 1 and done Lonzo, who's probably 60% the player he will become.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kidd was also a year older with 2 years at Cal under his belt. Yet his rookie numbers are eerily similar to a 1 and done Lonzo, who's probably 60% the player he will become.
    "Eerily similar" - if you ignore Kidd's superior efficiency/impact stats and how much Lonzo Bust shamelessly pads his counting stats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Eerily similar" - if you ignore Kidd's superior efficiency/impact stats and how much Lonzo Bust shamelessly pads his counting stats.
    people also ignoring the brutal difference in ft shooting and the fact that there is no evidence to suggest Ball will be the type that trains a lot. I mean he already has a kid coming in and isn't yet mature enough to be called a teen ager..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is fast, but he is a poor finisher. I've seen many times where he could have taken his man to the hole, yet he passed it out to an open 3pt shooter (who missed ).

He has no post game. That'll need to be developed after he bulks up and gets stronger.
    so how would does the size help him, if the opposing team can just place a bigger player on him..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You act like rookie J Kidd (a year older as a rookie, 1 more year of college) stats blew Lonzo's away. I didn't say he was better than the co-ROY. To dismiss how similar they are and ignoring Lonzo's impact (leads all rookies in assists and steals, leads all PGs in blocks, 3rd best rebounding guard behind Simmons and Chuckbrook, and is a solid defender) is trolling. It's cool because you've trolled a 1st ballot HOFer too. So I guess Lonzo is in good company.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so how would does the size help him, if the opposing team can just place a bigger player on him..
    Valid question (for now). He's not nearly a finished product though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You act like rookie J Kidd (a year older as a rookie, 1 more year of college) stats blew Lonzo's away. I didn't say he was better than the co-ROY. To dismiss how similar they are and ignoring Lonzo's impact (leads all rookies in assists and steals, leads all PGs in blocks, 3rd best rebounding guard behind Simmons and Chuckbrook, and is a solid defender) is trolling. It's cool because you've trolled a 1st ballot HOFer too. So I guess Lonzo is in good company.
    We've gone from "you must be blind if you don't think Lonzo = Kidd" to "Kidd's stats don't blow Lonzo's away by that much..."

Maybe if you keep moving the goalposts enough, people will forget that you were hoping the Lakers could draft Fultz instead of Lonzo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Valid question (for now). He's not nearly a finished product though.
    Lonzo? Hope not. Give me Fultz tbh

Thread Information