Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hopefully that's what AIDS looks like
    Member Joe Montana's bursa sac?

Oh yeah, I member!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol this thread is hilarious, Raymond makes us better people.
    He is the BLOAT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. You change Aldridge with him on the Spurs and Spurs are lottery bound. And I am giving you the player that was picked last in the ASG...
    Crazy that he’s already been an all star twice, yet in the long run of Tim Tony and Manu, they never once made the all star game all in the same year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy that he’s already been an all star twice, yet in the long run of Tim Tony and Manu, they never once made the all star game all in the same year.
    That's true, but two things. One, the all star game is lame. Two, it's a popularity contest. GSW are popular with the media. The media despised the Spurs until 2014. By then, the big three were in decline and Kawhi was the up and coming talent.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's true, but two things. One, the all star game is lame. Two, it's a popularity contest. GSW are popular with the media. The media despised the Spurs until 2014. By then, the big three were in decline and Kawhi was the up and coming talent.
    Agreed. Tony and Manu have fewer All-Star appearances than they deserve, especially Manu. If the Warriors are consistently getting 4 All-Stars the Spurs should have had 3 every year in the 2003-2007 stretch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. You change Aldridge with him on the Spurs and Spurs are lottery bound. And I am giving you the player that was picked last in the ASG...
    I'm telling you, trade Daymond for Drummond and the Warriors are even better. And I don't rate Drummond highly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Agreed. Tony and Manu have fewer All-Star appearances than they deserve, especially Manu. If the Warriors are consistently getting 4 All-Stars the Spurs should have had 3 every year in the 2003-2007 stretch.
    Yeah that’s my point. As good and dominant as they were during that stretch, they never all got in for the myriad of excuse when it came to them. But these other teams have consistently had 3 and or 4 get in because of “best record”, “defending champ”, “they’re just fun”, or the worst one “hype”.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unibrow, just like any other offensively talented big in the league, just finished skull ing Donkey smh. With the emergence of Quinn Cook... is the mouth breather even a Top 4 player for them anymore? His defense this year has been the worst since his rookie year btw. That usually made up for his post 2014 Boris Diaw offense.

I'm sorry but you ain't a DPOY if you need double team help each time you're against an Allstar big. Cute little system player though. <3

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A ing all star

As big as a joke as Kyle Korver and Jamal Magloire making it.

Mainstream media is usually 2 years late on things so we'll see if he receives any DPOY votes. It would be a joke if he even made 2nd team all defense.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who was Draymond guarding in the Pelicans game. Judging by the boxscores both Mirotic and Davis went off on Draymond in this game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A ing all star

As big as a joke as Kyle Korver and Jamal Magloire making it.

Mainstream media is usually 2 years late on things so we'll see if he receives any DPOY votes. It would be a joke if he even made 2nd team all defense.
    It wouldn't imo, some metrics put him pretty high and defenders have been hard to come by this year. He's been getting worse though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    12 points, 11 assists, 7 rebounds, 2 steals and a block while anchoring a dominant defense today..playoffs Draymond is terrifying, tbh..

He was clearly coasting during the RS, as expected

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s like the opposite of Carmelo Aldridge?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s like the opposite of Carmelo Aldridge?
    People will claim that LA struggled due to double teams, but the reality is that he was terrible against single coverage, as well..he struggled against JaVale ing McGee..

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    12 points, 11 assists, 7 rebounds, 2 steals and a block while anchoring a dominant defense today..playoffs Draymond is terrifying, tbh..

Steven Adams will bend him over like his sister bends over her husband

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    People will claim that LA struggled due to double teams, but the reality is that he was terrible against single coverage, as well..he struggled against JaVale ing McGee..
    The DeFrozen of bigmen (Shoulda traded him for ChewBaka)

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Glad to see you are still holding down here my . I missed you, Harlem. I really did. Best poster on this forum.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Glad to see you are still holding down here my . I missed you, Harlem. I really did. Best poster on this forum.
    I'm pretty sure you died in a skiing accident.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure you died in a skiing accident.

This got still posts here? The ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf? I thought you died?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sup brah! legend

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    That was a BS flagrant on Draymond lol dude was all over his arm on that shot and dude missed a FT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most protected player in the league... Any Spurs does that and then the mocking after the freethrow and it's a 5 game automatic suspension, tbh...

But you can't touch him because he's with the progressive team in the league, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s definitely taken a step back this year. His three ball is terrible and he has lost a step on defense

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the best leader in the game and it isn't even close, he showed it tonight, tbh..that team feeds off his energy..

Thread Information