Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    good times

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    TAMU is now posting a Boards of Regents meeting for Monday (such meetings have to be posted 72 hours prior). Tie that in with the fact that the SEC presidents are meeting on Sunday and you have the accelerated timeline that I’ve been hinting at. Something else to keep in mind is the fact that President Loftin has the power to make the A&M-to-SEC deal happen on his own. It can happen prior to the BOR actually meeting and voting on the issue. In other words, the Ags could have made the move at any time next week (following Sunday’s SEC presidents’ meeting) and simply thrown a "pending BOR approval" in the announcement. From there, the BOR would have simply rubber-stamped it with what will likely be a unanimous "yes" vote.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    What's funny about that? Not that they weren't le contenders in the big12. TAMU finished #8 in the Directors Cup standings in 2011 (#1 in the Big12). They also led the country with 3 national championships in 2011. Simply saying there will no growing pains regarding other sports...

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    You're a complete idiot. Your best chance to do anything is in the big 12 because UT is coming off a down year, and compe ion is easier than in the SEC. So what, you'd rather get beat my much superior teams than actually have a chance to compete?
    We're still playing in the B12 this year, moron.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Tech made it up as high as #2 in 2008 and was one win away from being in the le game.

I'm not saying you are losing your national le trophy that would automatically come.

I'm saying any chance you may have to get a le by being in the Big XII will get exponentially smaller by going SEC.

I guess you can always get pointers from Vanderbilt fan on the joy of getting their asses pounded year in, year out by such great teams.
    Tech finished 12 that year. You're right, if the big12 stays together the conference is considerably weaker than the SEC therefore giving you a better chance at running the table. I for one, would still rather play in the SEC. Especially considering that we have never won a national championship in the big12 anyway. I can understand why Texas doesn't want to leave. They won the conference, they own everyone in the conference and they play ty opponents. No thanks.

I rather go be apart of the best and play the best and try to turn our program into the best, and if you honestly think that A&M is going to be like Vandy, than i feel sorry for you.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    You're a complete idiot. Your best chance to do anything is in the big 12 because UT is coming off a down year, and compe ion is easier than in the SEC. So what, you'd rather get beat my much superior teams than actually have a chance to compete?
    I would rather play florida at the swamp than iowa state in front of 10k. win or lose.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Plus, There are only 2 SEC teams ranked ahead of us going into this season, If Sherman can continue to win and build this program there is no reason to think we cant be solid contender in that conference.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Plus, There are only 2 SEC teams ranked ahead of us going into this season, If Sherman can continue to win and build this program there is no reason to think we cant be solid contender in that conference.
    "But, but, we're texas! "

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Tech finished 12 that year.
    and was a win against OU away from being in the national le game.

I rather go be apart of the best and play the best and try to turn our program into the best, and if you honestly think that A&M is going to be like Vandy, than i feel sorry for you.
    At best, I think you'll be like Arkansas or Ole Miss.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    "But, but, we're texas! "
    You got the name of that p.r. firm yet?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    At best, I think you'll be like Arkansas or Ole Miss.
    Arkansas was in a BCS bowl last season.

I'm convinced you don't watch college football.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I would rather play florida at the swamp than iowa state in front of 10k. win or lose.
    lose.

losing sucks, imo.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    You got the name of that p.r. firm yet?
    You know the answer to that question. Go along with your point, if you have one.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You know the answer to that question. Go along with your point, if you have one.
    I've already made my point.

Hey, what other lies are Texags selling to the masses?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Arkansas was in a BCS bowl last season.

I'm convinced you don't watch college football.
    Arkansas' first one ever.

You're convincing me that last year was the first year you've watched college football.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    still waiting for the 13-0 story from Sisk.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Lies? A&M is going to the SEC and it will be announced Monday. Everything else doesn't matter. Now go back to Orangebloods or wherever and you guys continue to talk about how you could care less that we are gone.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lies? A&M is going to the SEC and it will be announced Monday. Everything else doesn't matter. Now go back to Orangebloods or wherever and you guys continue to talk about how you could care less that we are gone.
    Maybe you can answer. Which p.r. firm?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Liucci says it isn't done yet. I only believe him.
    A&M is going to the SEC and it will be announced Monday. Everything else doesn't matter.
    so Liucci says it's done?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    still waiting for the 13-0 story from Sisk.
    It was Bevo.

I was wrong. I guessed the number of years since Aggy had been in a BCS bowl game. That number was 13 too, but not the 13 he was refering to.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    It was Bevo.

I was wrong. I guessed the number of years since Aggy had been in a BCS bowl game. That number was 13 too, but not the 13 he was refering to.
    Since 13-0 is a way to say 13 years ago

I love how you've spent 2 days now saying how little you care

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    The SEC is meeting on Sunday to vote us in.

The BOR moved their meeting from the 22nd to Monday.

What does that tell you?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Since 13-0 is a way to say 13 years ago

I love how you've spent 2 days now saying how little you care

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    You know the answer to that question. You stated the answer before you even asked me the question.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I'm jumpin the gun a bit but everything he's reporting about the TAMU BOR and SEC meetings. Monday seems to be the day.

Thread Information