Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Unless we all see a video of all you who say you lift, you don't. PROVE IT.

Take some time, get someboby to to take pictures, come back and post those picture here. So some idiot can.,...that's not you.

How ing re ed is this benefactor freak?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Built up my home gym over 2014, I really ramp up my effort now that I can lift in peace.
    Without pictures Mitch we don't believe you, hahahaha!!!! PROVE IT.

How stupid is that?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Poster..I ran track and played football in HS.
    benefactor....without a video we don't believe you.

Poster...I read a lot and own a ton of books.
    benefactor....bull , we need a video.

benefactor....I lift.
    Poster....ok, so where is the video?
    benefactor....ah....hmmmm?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You are just begging for attention, aren't you?

Alright old got, we will run through the talking points again for the millionth ing time.
    Dude, why would I have pictures of sprinters on my walls if I hadn't ran track? Why would I have a bench press in the middle of my room if I didn't use it? Where did I get all those football trophies? How come I know sooooooooooooo much about track, football and bodybuilding if I wasn't a sprinter, footballer, lifter?

I showed pictures of all that stuff.
    Plenty of people that have never played football/basketball or ran track have pictures of athletes. It's called being a fan. You are a fan...that doesn't do a thing to validate any of your claims about how you look.

Plenty of people have workout equipment that they buy and wind up either not using or or using a few times then quitting. You have some workout equipment...that doesn't do a thing to validate any of your claims about how you look.

I've got friends that are fat s that have trophies too. They were good at sports back in the day and now they let themselves go. Even if those trophies are yours...they don't do a thing to validate any of your claims about how you look.

You know a lot about sports. So do a lot of other people who are fans. Being able to read and acquire knowledge about a subject you have a great deal of interest in doesn't mean you were a meaningful participant. There are sportswriters/bloggers/analysts all over the country that know sports inside and out yet they never made it off the bench in a HS game. They love the game and because of that they study it. Studying sports and having a lot of knowledge about sports doesn't do a thing to validate any of your claims about how you look.
    Unless we all see a video of all you who say you lift, you don't. PROVE IT.
    The only one who agreed to a video was you...and you are the only one who brags constantly about how you look. People in this thread are talking about lifting in a lifting thread. You are all over this forum spamming about your exploits and how great of shape you are in. Yet when questioned or asked to provide any sort of proof, you deflect and post pics of that doesn't validate anything.

All that stuff likely belongs to you, but it doesn't change the fact that you are nothing more than attention . You are "that guy" in the conversation...the one that always has a better story that everyone recognizes as bull as soon as it leaves his mouth.

I'm 6'0, 204 lbs with 14% body fat. I proved that above. There are posters here that have seen me outside of here that can back that up. You can't back up anything. You just lie, deflect and run the same loop of bull over and over again.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm 6-2 272 pounds today, have weighed as much as 284. Got into track and football as soon as I could. A lifelong fan of both. Ran track every year of HS and played football from 7th grade on, then on the naval base team then in the City flag (15 years] league. Played in three HS alumni games. All that time I lifted or did what I could. I was a star sprinter, running back, kick returner and a cornerback. I had offers from Fresno St, CALPOLY, Bakersfield State, Chico State and Northern Arizona. But, I promised my Grandfather I;d be a navy man like the rest of the family. While in the navy I met a guy who sold me on being an insurance salesman in his fathers company, he lived in Modesto. So while in I studied to get my license. I passed the test and the day I left the navy I had a job.

Now I look like what 52 years (started at 15) of lifting looks like. I could toss you around like a rag doll little man, trust me. I have no reasons to lie about anything I;m just not going to waste my time on a ing prick like you, you got that asshole?

I haven't seen you do ya little freak but run your big ing mouth. Show us all a video or shut the up got that ya little ?

I was told over and over...."you don't have all that music all those books".....well what happened there asswipe. And AND....it was...."those aren't yours".....hahahahaha~!!!!!!!

You little s simply can' handle the fact here sits this big buffed out dude, who knows a ton of stuff poking fun at you dumb s so ya act goofy over it. Well keep fighting reality, it's ing funny watching you midgets. I laugh my ass off at how ya act over....AVANTE.

A fat who knows more about sprinting than anyone, that make any sense to you stupid? So I did win those trophies which means I did play ball, but then lost all interest despite owning all the equipment to stay in shape.......are you really that damn stupid?
    Last edited by Avante; 03-24-2017 at 08:11 AM.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I have no reasons to lie about anything I;m just not going to waste my time on a ing prick like you, you got that asshole?
    Once again, you're capitulation is duly noted.

Run away back into fantasy land, old man.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Once again, you're capitulation is duly noted.

Run away back into fantasy land, old man.
    I;m right here asshole, you're the guy who...chirp chirp..like some little kid.

How many people out there do you really think give a what a loser like you thinks? A grown man...chirp chirp..hahahaha~~~~~~~~~

Dude, you.

We wil never see this liar do anything but run his mouth.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-24-2017 at 08:22 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    175 lbs 32 inch pants

Lift about 265 on a regular day. Is that a lot guys?
    Last edited by hater; 03-24-2017 at 08:44 AM.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I;m right here asshole, you're the guy who...chirp chirp..like some little kid.

How many people out there do you really think give a what a loser like you thinks? A grown man...chirp chirp..hahahaha~~~~~~~~~

Dude, you.

We wil never see this liar do anything but run his mouth.
    People chirp at you because you are not worth taking seriously.

lol naive old got
    lol fantasy life
    lol needing attention from strangers because no one in the real world gives a about you

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

lol naive old got
    lol fantasy life
    lol needing attention from strangers because no one in the real world gives a about you
    yep

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

lol naive old got
    lol fantasy life
    Dude, can you prove anything you say? I proved I owned all those things, what have you done? Yep, nothing? Dude, what is so hard to believe? A kid playing football and running track? A guy who likes to get in shape? A guy who keeps up on his interests? Dude, what is so damn unusual there?

There is no fantasy life stupid, but we do have a freak like you that nobody gives a about, ok?

I'm a retired insutance salesman, the wife has her daycare biz, we are set $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I lift/workout six days a week, and look the part. Why you struggle with this like ya do is weird.

If I were....I was Mr. Tulare County in 88, I ran a school record 9.7, I still hold the rushing record at........and like that I'd get the....???? I'm not bull ting about anything.

Stupid, I had a bet with UNTm he lost. So being the cool dude I am I told him forget it, no six months ban. That's how serious I take this silly . Look at how you act, my God guy let it go, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 03-24-2017 at 06:37 PM.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    the only things this old got lifts are the shirts off of terrified underage kids tbh

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the only things this old got lifts are the shirts off of terrified underage kids tbh
    That coming from a ing ? Dude, what did your parents say when we they found out ya sucked ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Without pictures Mitch we don't believe you, hahahaha!!!! PROVE IT.

How stupid is that?
    people just wanna hate

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    That coming from a ing ? Dude, what did your parents say when we they found out ya sucked ?
    what did little xiayou say when you raped her from behind and told her it was okay because all the sailors were doing it?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what did little xiayou say when you raped her from behind and told her it was okay because all the sailors were doing it?
    Stupid, there wasn;t a sailor I ever knew who would allow a buddy to be messing around with any kids, that is a giant no no. So as usual ya come off dumber than a ing rock.

Stupid, do you really think 13 year olds were sitting at the bar drinking, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

What a ing idiot.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    people just wanna hate
    What;s funny is none of this haters ever do themselves.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol Koney.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Little people.

STOP with this stupid....UNDERAGE...bull , it makes ya look re ed , ok? I was in the PHILLIPINES...ok? They get married at 14 over there, ok? Legal age of consent a ridiculous.....12 12 12 12....OK???

But...the drinking age was 18, now think ya dumb s just a little bit, ok? All those full grown women running around, knowbody gave a about dumbass kids....ok? Age was never ever even thought about, you were in a bar. Why would kids be in there?

German Yoda Holger Geschwindner's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Little people.

STOP with this stupid....UNDERAGE...bull , it makes ya look re ed , ok? I was in the PHILLIPINES...ok? They get married at 14 over there, ok? Legal age of consent a ridiculous.....12 12 12 12....OK???

But...the drinking age was 18, now think ya dumb s just a little bit, ok? All those full grown women running around, knowbody gave a about dumbass kids....ok? Age was never ever even thought about, you were in a bar. Why would kids be in there?

Während des Reiches hätten wir Gans Sie zum Schusskommando für Ihre Pädophilie getreten. Auch dein hohes Maß an Körperfett ist für einen echten Athleten optimal. Sie liegen über Ihre körperliche Konditionierung. Zug in den Bergen von Bayern für 6 Monate, um wirklich zu verstehen, wie ein effizienter menschlicher Körper funktioniert.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Little people.

During the empire we would have gone goose to the shot command for your pedophilia. Also your high level of body fat is optimal for a real athlete. They are above your physical conditioning. Train in the mountains of Bavaria for 6 months to really understand how an efficient human body works

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    The last five years or so I've gotten into working more on my cardio conditioning than I ever did. Big muscles are nice but what really matters once ya get past 40 is being in shape and being able to run. So I now lift MWF run/bleacher steps/skip rope/a weird jumping jack I do on TTS...with Sundays off.

The bottom line is NEVER EVER EVER miss a workout....EVER~~~~~~~~

And, you MUST have all ya need at home or close. I run the bleachers of a HS down the street and run on the track, obviously there and back.
    How did no one catch that the old pedo admitted to running at a high school where under age girls probably are. Although high school girls may be to old for him, maybe the junior high team practice there as well.

You guys are slippin

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How did no one catch that the old pedo admitted to running at a high school where under age girls probably are. Although high school girls may be to old for him, maybe the junior high team practice there as well.

You guys are slippin

Stupid, are you really this damn dumb?

What is going on this time of the year at every HS, yep, baseball, softball, and track, not think idiot, ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ok ok ok ok....

Time for the truth.

I;ve never did anything, never ran track, never played football, never lifted anything. I'm a 5-5 132 pound weakling...ok? I just like to play pretend, ok?

There I;ve come clean.

All those books, football trophies, music belongs to one of my sisters husbands.

I;m also still a cherry boy, there is no Judy or Mason. Never was in the navy. I;m also only 26.

Every single time I go to the beach, here comes some big guy kicking sand in my face.

If not for GOOGLE I'd be lost. Yep, all lies, I;m a total fake.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-27-2017 at 02:57 AM.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I;m a total fake.
    You're also an asshole

Thread Information