Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    A&M is overrated at this pointed. Blew out an average South Carolina. Best win was Arkansas in OT; Played 3 other crappy teams; First top 10 team they play, they got blown out. Ole Miss is a top 3 defense in the country and their strength is rushing the passer and pass defense. If they can avoid turnovers, they can pull this game out.
    I totally agree, there is no doubt Ole Miss is the better team, but as we all know the best team doesn't always win. We have to look at the "spot" these teams are in. Would Ole Miss have beaten Bama at Bama...nope!

A&M hasn't lost back to back games since Sumlin showed up if one of those games was at home. They bounce back. When was the last time Ole Miss beat a ranked team on the road?

I see an Ole Miss team having a hard time getting up for another big game while A&M can't lose another game and....at home.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    I feel really good about the game now that tub gut is picking A&M tbh

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Grats on the win breh.

I'll ask again, when was the last time Ole Miss beat a ranked team.....on the road? Home/road is huge.

Grats on the win breh.

Dude, go bother those more on your level ok?

Beating Alabama is huge for any SEC team and especially Ole Miss, HUGE! This isn't about who is better Ole Miss or A&M, that would be Ole Miss, it's about can the Rebels get it up again "on the road" vs a good team coming off a loss.

Don't tell me you people think it's always about the better team, if ya don't know better than that I can't help ya. It's all about that weeks "spot' in the SEC.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    HEY!!!! GO STATE!!!
    HEY!!!! GO STATE!!!

WE JUST BEAT THE OUTTA YOU!!! MAROON!!! WHITE!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!
    MISSISSIPPI STATE.....WOOOOOO!!! YOU DAMN RIGHT!!!!!

Being new to....elite....we see both teams handling it well. As we see Bama/LSU/A&M on a down slide.

QB play being the biggest difference AND those stud D's.

MSU still has at Bama while Ole Miss has at LSU and Auburn at home. Both should get by Arkansas.

Not too far of a strecth to see both teams undefeated when they meet in the Egg Bowl.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-12-2014 at 10:20 AM.

My Team
    Post Count

Mississippi State the number one team in the land, yep....a first.

I think we all are wishing both Miss teams are undefeated come Egg Bowl time.

Going into LSU on a Saturday night, a tough "spot" for anyone. See what the Rebels are really all about.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    Both Piss schools will go down today, book it.

Both Piss schools will go down today, book it.
    I have no problems seeing Ole Miss losing tonight, but there is no way MSU loses at Kentucky. Look at who the Wildcats have beaten, now look at who MSU has beaten, huge difference.

I would love to see both Miss schools undefeated come the Egg Bowl, talk about cool, there it is, but....it's not going to happen. Ole Miss gets out of LSU tonight still alive, here comes Auburn, this is why the SEC is the superior conference. MSU still has Bama at Tuscaloosa....ouch!

Whoever comes out of the SEC as it's champ is more battle tested than anyone else.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-25-2014 at 01:36 PM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    The Avante Curse

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    you tub gut

My Team
    Post Count
    Don't think the Avante Curse qualifies here tbh...actually they've both overachieved.

I mean did you have Ole Miss or Miss. St. going undefeated and competing for a Nat'l Championship at the beginning of this year? If they would have both lost 4 weeks ago (when this thread was made)...I would agree with you that the Avante curse was the cause.

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Don't think the Avante Curse qualifies here tbh...actually they've both overachieved.

I mean did you have Ole Miss or Miss. St. going undefeated and competing for a Nat'l Championship at the beginning of this year? If they would have both lost 4 weeks ago (when this thread was made)...I would agree with you that the Avante curse was the cause.
    He's been bragging all week about "being right about the Mississippi schools," so no, The Curse still qualifies.

My Team
    Post Count
    He's been bragging all week about "being right about the Mississippi schools," so no, The Curse still qualifies.
    Thread link???

My Team
    Post Count
    Look at his 10 hours ago post...he clearly says that he can see Ole Miss losing tonight.

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    What did I say about...

Russell Wilson
    Tyreek Hill
    Nick Chubb
    Terrance West
    those Miss schools back before they were beating everyone

Let's keep it real, ok?

Dude, are you for real? Between both Miss schools they have lost....1...game. Let me guess you're dumb enought to think I thought both would go undefeated despite the Egg Bowl, hahahaha!!!!!!! Both schools have done what I said they would, right down to what we saw today. Nobody should be as dumb as you, nobody.

When was the last time both Miss schools were both ranked in the top three, yep....never. I nailed it stupid, totally nailed it!

I noticed you ignore MSU, funny how that works, huh?
    Last edited by Avante; 10-26-2014 at 01:08 AM.

Auburn will beat Ole Miss while MSU takes care of the Razorbacks. Anyone disagree?

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    idk old man what are the trends on teams losing back to back against teams with the same mascot that also border both states?

idk old man what are the trends on teams losing back to back against teams with the same mascot that also border both states?
    My dad is an old man half pint, ok? The college game isn't like the pro game. Obviously we see so many different players come and go in a short period of time so ....trends...aren't the way to go. Here it's all about.....home/road, QB and defense. Unlike pro football a couple turnovers won't even things out.

We don't see 24 point spreads in the NFL.

My Team
    Post Count
    Damn dude...that's deep right there.

Thread Information