Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if all these bandwagon fans created basketball threads during the season, the other types of threads would get drowned out, tbh..

Nothing has changed, just a lot of people showing up again because the Spurs signed Aldridge, let's be honest..the regular season is boring, nobody really took initiative to make game thoughts threads when timvp left, etc..

Its all fun, there should be a lot of good discussion now that the Spurs have more hype heading into a season than ever..I don't ever want to see this place turn into a bland, vanilla forum like RealGm..
    Just PM apa and put him on a leash. He's to the Spurs forum what Avante was to the NFL forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if all these bandwagon fans created basketball threads during the season, the other types of threads would get drowned out, tbh..

Nothing has changed, just a lot of people showing up again because the Spurs signed Aldridge, let's be honest..the regular season is boring, nobody really took initiative to make game thoughts threads when timvp left, etc..

Its all fun, there should be a lot of good discussion now that the Spurs have more hype heading into a season than ever..I don't ever want to see this place turn into a bland, vanilla forum like RealGm..
    HH dropping nukes per usual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aaaaaaannnnddddd this is going downhill quick.

So this is what I missed these last few years? Really??
    Dude - just leave then. Honestly. Acting like because Timvp showed up and posted a 30 second explanation of what he saw in SL that ST has gotten soooooo muuuuuch better is literally crazy to me. Nothing has changed. Quality is exactly the same as it was 3 months ago.

It's just that you love Timvp - which is totally fine - just don't see why people act like things have changed other than there being excitement because of LMA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I find it absolutely hilarious that people are saying the stuff posted this week has made ST so much better . There has been good posters all year long and nothing that has been posted in the past few days has added a lot to what was already posted before.

Bunch of weird people IMO.
    Another truth nuke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DPG on a roll tonight, tbh.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    ST has definitely changed from the historic days in 05-06, but this forum isn't the same. If timvp can adapt, so can you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Holy I wasn't expecting that ...

But really, don't be so sensitive.
    Don't you know about him? Every game thread he's in he says we're going to lose when we go through a rough patch early in the 2nd quarter. We lose a couple of games in a row in Jan and for him the season is over. He's a quitter and a fake fan.

I'm expressing my opinion. This place would be better without constant trolling and having to read " got" 10 times a page. In the old days people were far more creative with their insults, and I'd like to see that return.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get the feeling there are going to be a lot of new "spurs fans" joining the forum. Old sports will probably just be trolls though. Either way, glad to see spurstalk jumping again
    Hopefully this place is berries again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I post daily yet I've given up on the team. That's rich coming from the guy who bailed because he can't handle the word got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Instead of people complaining, add something of value. Engage in basketball convos. Start meaningful threads.

Of course the racisim and phobic stuff is annoying to people who are good people - but it's been that way and the owners have obviously shown they aren't going to change how things operate around here.

That means all you can do is your part to make it better or leave. Only two choices tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course ST has changed, most "old school" posters were frontrunners who bailed when things got bad. Spurs sign LMA and "fans" are coming out of nowhere.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Don't you know about him? Every game thread he's in he says we're going to lose when we go through a rough patch early in the 2nd quarter. We lose a couple of games in a row in Jan and for him the season is over. He's a quitter and a fake fan.

I'm expressing my opinion. This place would be better without constant trolling and having to read " got" 10 times a page. In the old days people were far more creative with their insults, and I'd like to see that return.

Of course I know about him. People in my day referred to people like him as a "pussy"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This forum has changed. Just a new generation of posters. Of course Old Timers are gonna think it was better long ago. I'm just happy to see the a lot of familiar names as wellAs some of the newer quality posters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course ST has changed, most "old school" posters were frontrunners who bailed when things got bad. Spurs sign LMA and "fans" are coming out of nowhere.
    Closet Blazerfans?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DPG and Malik going ham....

What's funny is that most of these guys who "stopped" posting were never in any shape or from relevant or provided anything positive. They also make then and now comparisons while admitting they haven't been in the site for a while.

Ball lickers

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Calling someone a got is just like using tbh...it's part of the ST fabric. You and Mr. Body can go start your own forum if you if it bothers you two that much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Of course I know about him. People in my day referred to people to him as a "pussy"
    Solid troll account, pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What's funny is that most of these guys who "stopped" posting were never in any shape or from relevant or provided anything positive. They also make then and now comparisons while admitting they haven't been in the site for a while.

Ball lickers
    Bold apal, one of the best posters on ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    timvp is here now..everything changed ..i feel so happy..

vanilla takes with Vanilla personalities

The guys who stayed, posted, enaged during the rough times of the 2015 are the real heroes of spurstalk..not some wankers who leave when gets dark...

The site has never changed.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bull ing any reasonable thread (there were few) was immediately taken over by the and asshole brigades. Who went out of there way to make it contest to see whos micropenis was bigger

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    timvp is here now..everything changed

vanilla takes with Vanilla personalities

The guys who stayed, posted, enaged during the rough times of the 2015 are the real heroes of spurstalk..not some wankers who leave when gets dark...

The site has never changed.
    Did you have a truth salad for dinner?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't Spurs fans in the good ole days troll the Mav krew with "4 rings, got?" Nothings changed. Except it's now "5 rings, got."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is drowning in pussy so yes.
    You can drown in pussy? Damn, my mom didn't tell me that... I remember her mentioning something about loving each other, then at least spitting on it, but never the prospect of dying from having fluid fill my lungs! You're blowing my mind!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ball lickers
    Most of those guys are blind homers, working from 9 to 5 and drinking beer... they only care about cheering the team and if you say something bad about certain player lets call him ¨deity¨ their world just falls apart SACRILEGE! YOU PAGAN!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull ing any reasonable thread (there were few) was immediately taken over by the and asshole brigades. Who went out of there way to make it contest to see whos micropenis was bigger
    That's true, there are posters like ChumpDumper that spammed the forum all year, but the ignore list is there for a reason, bro..

Thread Information