Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Zidane is an Algerian "", tbrh.
    My nuggah

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    team of monkeyballers pushed nazis in 2002 WC tbh
    no son. A team of players whose ancestors had been living in brazil since the late 1600s beat germany. A team of brazilians of historical african descent with a tradition of playing for brazil. Not to mention that it probably was the most stacked team of all-time : ronaldo, rivaldo, ronaldinho, cafu, carlos, juninho, lucio and kaka. And they played like a team, they didn't monkey around. I'm honored to have seen that beating live, I hope to live long enough to see another team like that tbh.
    Zidane is an Algerian "", tbrh.
    1.sons monkeyballing isn't about being black (though there certainly is a strong connection) but about playing aimlessly, halfheartedly and for personal glory. You can easily see this in the me-first nig ball you see in nba right now. Magic johnson and kareem weren't monkeyballing tbh. Duncan isn't monkeyballing. Zidane is in no way a monkey, idgaf if his father were from niger and his mother were from nigeria, he still wouldn't be a . I don't dislike non-whites, I just strongly dislike nigging, monkeying around and ghettoing (we see this too often today in whites tbh). I couldn't see myself supporting a NT like france : anelka story, zahia dehar whoring ins ute, benzema tapes and so on. 75% of the ing squad is blacker than congo tbh. Does that really represent france? It looks like an african NT tbh. I'd rather support a NT team that stands for my nation than an imported team like france/swiss.

2.And I dislike using many immigrants for the NT because it dilutes what a NT means. Just look at a germany-france game from 1980 for example. Sure, play 1-2-3 guys of foreign descent if they are good, but keep the national team national. I like my NT to be like my country, if we have great white german boys kicking the ball with pride let them kick it. NT aren't about the best individuals or the best systems in a vacuum, it's also about national pride, motivation and tradition, it's about who will sacrifice something for their country. You think a ghanian will play his heart out with a broken hand to win something for the fatherland?

idgaf what you believe sons, we've shown time and time again that we are a top 4 team and ring contender with a large majority of pure bred euros.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    The first order of business to make France 16 safer is to put Benzena in the gallows

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I just love the smiley

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Watched the Portugal vs Estonia game

Quaresma and CR7

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Estonia

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    6-0 vs Estonia

Argentina 1-0 vs Iran in stoppage time

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    6-0 vs Estonia

Argentina 1-0 vs Iran in stoppage time
    Argentina WC finalist
    Portugal group stage elimination against the US

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Argentina WC finalist
    Portugal group stage elimination against the US

Injuries tbh
    ignoring facts

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sure

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I just love the smiley

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    put 100 bucks on france getting cucked by the gypsies . Long shot but if anybody can choke this its got to be france tbh

first favorites: germany-france
    seconds: spain-turkey-belgium
    thirds: england-croatia-portugal-italy

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    first favorites: germany
    seconds: spain-france-italy
    thirds: england-croatia-portugal-belgium
    tbh

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    first favorites: germany-france
    seconds: spain-turkey-belgium
    thirds: england-croatia-portugal-italy

.....The ?

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    He's too optimistic.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    England continues to be overrated after all these years...

If you want a surprise I think Italy might be one tbh... I don't trust their suckiness...

For the rest I agree with my nigg monkey dfens France is capable to lose this game against chicken robbers That's what France do, lose when they are favorites and sometimes win when they are supposed to lose by a mile

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Germany is favorite

France is second tier, too many injuries, stories and bull s... at least Deschamps did not select Benzema the caillera, this dude can go himself

a little late but. here is spurstalk fantasy league.

code: (22898JMV)
    22898JMV
    http://eurofantasy.uefa.com/

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    England continues to be overrated after all these years...

If you want a surprise I think Italy might be one tbh... I don't trust their suckiness...

For the rest I agree with my nigg monkey dfens France is capable to lose this game against chicken robbers That's what France do, lose when they are favorites and sometimes win when they are supposed to lose by a mile
    good luck tonight son. don't let the chicken robbing gypsies cuck you or you'll never hear the end of it god bless tbh. If you guys lose is going to be nuclear

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    He's too optimistic.
    they're actually playing better football (passing, tactical, less egos) as of late tbh. They'll still play that spearchucker rooney

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    good luck tonight son. don't let the chicken robbing gypsies cuck you or you'll never hear the end of it god bless tbh.
    Thanks

To be fair I'm still traumatized by the SA BS and the affairs around France NT... from where I am, if they play good football, stay low profile, respectful and don't create a new affair they can lose in early stages and I will be fine. I would be 110% behind them if not Evra selection, this er is a pos. We already get rid of ribery, benzema, ben arfa, we just need Evra to gtfoh.

France is still young, I fear this compe ion is too soon for this generation... we will be much better for the WC... I'm excited to see Pogba, Griezman, Payet, Coman and Kante in action tho

Good Euro to you and Germany. I won't say good luck you don't need

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    I ain't even gonna lie, i think Portugal has a chance boys

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Thanks

To be fair I'm still traumatized by the SA BS and the affairs around France NT... from where I am, if they play good football, stay low profile, respectful and don't create a new affair they can lose in early stages and I will be fine. I would be 110% behind them if not Evra selection, this er is a pos. We already get rid of ribery, benzema, ben arfa, we just need Evra to gtfoh.

France is still young, I fear this compe ion is too soon for this generation... we will be much better for the WC... I'm excited to see Pogba, Griezman, Payet, Coman and Kante in action tho

Good Euro to you and Germany. I won't say good luck you don't need
    son we got cucked by slovakia tbh , a little luck won't hurt.
    and that russian world cup will be ing gold tbh. All the drinking, corruption, national hatred, eu-russia-us politics, skinheads, fan melees, chechens. The potential for the goat WC tbh

Thread Information