Page 500 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 40045049049649749849950050150250350451055060010001500 ... LastLast
Results 12,476 to 12,500 of 52497
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Mueller's investigation is indeed going this direction it explains why the Dems on the investigative committees have shut up about muh Russia
    Challenge accepted. Making you look like a dupe is my kind of fun. (heads to google it)

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Democrats have been talking and talking and talking about Russia.

The media diet you consume, however, includes people who are actively working to deflect attention from Russia's actions in the election. They are talking about everything but Russian actions to influence the election. You dutifully suck it up, and vomit it back here, like some expectant maternal avian thinking there is someone here wanting your half-digested worms. The reason you think the Dems have "shut up" about Russia is a huge red flag indicating your confirmation bias.
    I watch CNN while at home on my lunch break, what other media are you talking about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/25/politi...ons/index.html

First step:

Identify the committees.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is Adam Schiff the only Dem on the investigative committees?
    He's the first one that came to mind. So I checked to see if you were lying.

You were indeed lying.

Are you going to move the goalpost and demand I look up every Democrat on every committee?

Give us a list of Dems on the committee who have shut up about Russia so we all can determine whether you're lying again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    House intelligence committee
    Who leads it: Rep. Mike Conaway, Texas Republican, and Rep. Adam Schiff, California Democrat.
    What's the latest: The committee is back on track, planning to hear from FBI Director James Comey on May 2 and former acting Attorney General Sally Yates later. It's a far cry from where they were just three weeks ago, with the investigation threatening to run aground amid House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes' secret trip to the White House. House Intelligence members meet for the first time in two weeks Tuesday.
    Senate intelligence committee
    Who leads it: Sen. Richard Burr, a North Carolina Republican and Sen. Mark Warner, a Virginia Democrat.
    What's the latest: The committee has led a methodical investigation, to say the least. They have completed interviews with 27 analysts who compiled a declassified intelligence report detailing Russia's actions, have had a pair of public hearings and are hiring two additional staffers. Interviews with top Trump aides may not be far off at this point. Some Democrats, most notably Sen. Ron Wyden of Oregon, have complained about the pace of the investigation, but Warner and Burr say they are comfortable with its progress.
    House oversight committee
    Who leads it: Rep. Jason Chaffetz, a Utah Republican, and Rep. Elijah mings, a Maryland Democrat.
    What's the latest: Chaffetz and mings revealed the stunning news Tuesday that former national security adviser Michael Flynn left foreign payments off of his 2016 application for a security clearance, a possible felony punishable with up to five years in jail. Nobody from the House oversight committee is literally prosecuting Flynn, but they have been digging into his foreign payments from RT-TV, a Russian state news outlet, and a company tied to the Turkish government. The White House has declined to provide do ents to the committee, but it is still getting information from the agencies, like the Department of Defense. The House oversight committee is not leading the main House investigation, but has turned up some critical finds.
    Senate Judiciary Committee Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism
    Who leads it: Sen. Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican, and Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, a Rhode Island Democrat.
    What's the latest: The panel announced Tuesday it will hear from former acting Attorney General Sally Yates and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on May 8 -- drawing a high-profile pair to the Capitol at precisely the time the Russia investigations are heating up. Graham has not made any indication that he wants his committee to be the prime spot for Russia questions, but he has carved his own small slice of the spotlight on this issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be time consuming to run down every Democrat.

So we can stick to searching for the senior Democratic person for each committee. They usually do most of the talking anyway.
    Rep. Adam Schiff, California Democrat
    Sen. Mark Warner, a Virginia Democrat
    Rep. Elijah mings, a Maryland Democrat
    Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, a Rhode Island Democrat

We have established that Schiff is still talking about Russian attempts to influence the election. So googling the remaining should be easy.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    House intelligence committee
    Who leads it: Rep. Mike Conaway, Texas Republican, and Rep. Adam Schiff, California Democrat.
    What's the latest: The committee is back on track, planning to hear from FBI Director James Comey on May 2 and former acting Attorney General Sally Yates later. It's a far cry from where they were just three weeks ago, with the investigation threatening to run aground amid House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes' secret trip to the White House. House Intelligence members meet for the first time in two weeks Tuesday.
    Senate intelligence committee
    Who leads it: Sen. Richard Burr, a North Carolina Republican and Sen. Mark Warner, a Virginia Democrat.
    What's the latest: The committee has led a methodical investigation, to say the least. They have completed interviews with 27 analysts who compiled a declassified intelligence report detailing Russia's actions, have had a pair of public hearings and are hiring two additional staffers. Interviews with top Trump aides may not be far off at this point. Some Democrats, most notably Sen. Ron Wyden of Oregon, have complained about the pace of the investigation, but Warner and Burr say they are comfortable with its progress.
    House oversight committee
    Who leads it: Rep. Jason Chaffetz, a Utah Republican, and Rep. Elijah mings, a Maryland Democrat.
    What's the latest: Chaffetz and mings revealed the stunning news Tuesday that former national security adviser Michael Flynn left foreign payments off of his 2016 application for a security clearance, a possible felony punishable with up to five years in jail. Nobody from the House oversight committee is literally prosecuting Flynn, but they have been digging into his foreign payments from RT-TV, a Russian state news outlet, and a company tied to the Turkish government. The White House has declined to provide do ents to the committee, but it is still getting information from the agencies, like the Department of Defense. The House oversight committee is not leading the main House investigation, but has turned up some critical finds.
    Senate Judiciary Committee Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism
    Who leads it: Sen. Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican, and Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, a Rhode Island Democrat.
    What's the latest: The panel announced Tuesday it will hear from former acting Attorney General Sally Yates and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on May 8 -- drawing a high-profile pair to the Capitol at precisely the time the Russia investigations are heating up. Graham has not made any indication that he wants his committee to be the prime spot for Russia questions, but he has carved his own small slice of the spotlight on this issue.
    Warner, mings, Whitehouse....shhhhhhh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senator Calls for Facebook to Release Russia-Related Election Ads
    Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) called on Facebook to release thousands of Russia-linked political ads that it has turned over to the Senate Intelligence Committee, which is investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

Warner, the vice chair of the committee, told reporters that “at the end of the day it’s important that the public see these ads.”

Facebook has not made the ads public, but said that they have identified about 3,000 ads, primarily those that are issue-oriented rather than advocating for a specific candidate.
    October 4.

Mark Warner‏Verified account @MarkWarner 3h3 hours ago
    More Mark Warner Retweeted Sputnik
    If the Kremlin's own "news" agency doesn't like our #HonestAds Act, we must be doing something right. cc: @SenJohnMcCain @AmyKlobuchar
    Mark Warner‏Verified account @MarkWarner Oct 19
    More
    Replying to @MarkWarner
    Russia attacked our democracy in 2016 armed with the tools of information warfare, including digital ads.
    Looks like he is still talking about it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

October 4.

What's he said about Russia since Mueller started investigating Podesta?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    House OversightDems‏Verified account @OversightDems 11h11 hours ago
    More
    Replying to @OversightDems @Rep mings
    .@Rep mings: Understand our electoral system is under attack & we can’t get any investigation on how to prevent this #Russian interference
    7 replies 94 retweets 192 likes
    Reply 7 Retweet 94 Like 192
    Looks like mings is still talking about it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

October 4.

If the Kremlin's own "news" agency doesn't like our #HonestAds Act, we must be doing something right. cc: @SenJohnMcCain AmyKlobuchar

Props to my uncle and the Brennan Center for the honest ads act

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the office for which Trump personally, privately interviewed the US Attorney nominee (unheard of, to my knowledge). Hmmm.Sheldon Whitehouse added,
    Wall Street JournalVerified account @WSJ
    Former Trump campaign manager Manafort under investigation by Manhattan U.S. attorney for possible money laundering http://on.wsj.com/2yJOUGv
    24 replies 263 retweets 414 likes
    Reply 24 Retweet 263 Like 414
    Whitehouse is still talking about it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    none of those are muh Russia.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Whitehouse is still talking about it.
    Nice job you finally found muh Russia. I don't do Twitter.

Can you find any of the same Dems talking about Podesta being investigated?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's he said about Russia since Mueller started investigating Podesta?
    Not doing your leg work for you. You want a timeline, it is your claim, your burden of proof.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Not doing your leg work for you. You want a timeline, it is your claim, your burden of proof.
    You are doing a great job keep it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice job you finally found muh Russia. I don't do Twitter.

Can you find any of the same Dems talking about Podesta being investigated?
    You seem to want to feed me an aweful lot of red herring.

While I am partial to salted fish snacks, I'm full.

Is Trumps travel ban on Putin's enemy consistent with my theory of Trump being compromised?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I still stand by the Dems shutting up about muh Russia. One or two tweets doesn't move the needle for me.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You seem to want to feed me an aweful lot of red herring.

While I am partial to salted fish snacks, I'm full.

Is Trumps travel ban on Putin's enemy consistent with my theory of Trump being compromised?
    I never once took the time to read your theory it was honestly tl:dr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still stand by the Dems shutting up about muh Russia. One or two tweets doesn't move the needle for me.
    It's not unlike you to stand by debunked bull .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Twitter doesn't count!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It's not unlike you to stand by debunked bull .
    The chronic fence sitter is upset someone else has conviction

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Twitter doesn't count!
    A couple of tweets is right on par with Dems shutting the up about muh Russia.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A couple of tweets is right on par with Dems shutting the up about muh Russia.
    Nope. Nice try though.

You lied.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You've got a funny definition of lied.

Thread Information