Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414748495051525354 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1326
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu's brain runs on Windows 98. And there are the classic blue screens sometimes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    recipe for win = Tiago 7+pts ))

Bonner/Blair can't do dat capek's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also Reggie Miller. I can't stomach that piece of .
    Ya he's ing horrible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, without Dallas' choke this game would have been over. If this was any other team in the Western playoffs, would have been a double digit loss..
    making excuses. You're consistently a ty poster so ill give you that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I am thinking down the road. TP can't do everything. Having multiple ball handlers is critical. He has to be able to handle pressure effectively or else he's no different from Mills/Beli or any other back up PG that can't really handle the ball that well in the playoffs.
    That's what Beli was brought in to help with. Just dubious right now he can stay on the floor... same for Mills.... I'm thinking they'll need a few games to adjust to playoff intensity (at least Mills).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bench needs very limited minutes. They really hurt this team when it matters. Mix and match starters/bench. Marco/Mills is a recipe for disaster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta hand it to the Mavs coach. Rick managed to take away the 3 point line and the supporting cast and make our old trio beat them. It's a good strategy given the tread on the tire. Leonard and (late in the game) Splitter showed up, but Green (offensively) and Boris, Mills, and Marco were nonfactors.

We'll be okay with some adjustments, but gotta give credit to the Mavs coaching staff. If Dirk's shot is falling might be a different outcome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    making excuses. You're consistently a ty poster so ill give you that.
    If you didn't see the major flaws in the team tonight, then you're the ty poster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dat gimmick d from the mavs

pretty smart imo, take away the 3s, they looked like a competent defensive ball club, i doubt it would work over the series

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what Beli was brought in to help with. Just dubious right now he can stay on the floor... same for Mills.... I'm thinking they'll need a few games to adjust to playoff intensity (at least Mills).
    So basically Manu should have no responsibility? They paid Manu more than Mills/Beli, it's his job.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Belli wasn't really brought in to be a ball handler, though. That was just an unexpected bonus. Manu is still expected to handle the ball with the second unit and he's shown signs of serious weakness in that regard from the 2013 NBA finals to now. He's alright in the regular season when things don't really matter, but when the intensity heats up Manu seems to fold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good win Spurs! Now, I need my sleep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dallas is a good playoff team, i don't think clippers, okc or other team would blow them out of the water

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dat gimmick d from the mavs

pretty smart imo, take away the 3s, they looked like a competent defensive ball club, i doubt it would work over the series
    How the is that a gimmick. It's common ing sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you didn't see the major flaws in the team tonight, then you're the ty poster.
    Of course the Spurs have flaws. Every team does. i dont make ty predictions like the Mavs will sweep prematurely like you do. If it was the Bobcats out there, your pussy ass would cry the same thing. Do yourself a favor and post less or just get off the forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course the Spurs have flaws. Every team does. i dont make ty predictions like the Mavs will sweep prematurely like you do. If it was the Bobcats out there, your pussy ass would cry the same thing. Do yourself a favor and post less or just get off the forum.
    Nah I'll stay here got. Mavs are gonna come back and make this a series for sure. And umm, Bobcats are not as good as the Mavs? Duh... Like I've said, Memphis would have been a WAY better match up...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually am very pleased with not just the Spurs win, but the way they won. They proved they still have the ability to close out a tight game down the stretch, and Duncan proved he is still fine and playing at a high level. The role players will not continue to suck this much. This was a great way to open the playoffs - with a vintage Duncan performance, setting the tone from the beginning that he is still the captain of the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically Manu should have no responsibility? They paid Manu more than Mills/Beli, it's his job.
    That's not what I'm saying, he will have that responsibility... But against certain matchups, they will avoid the traps on Manu by having another ball handler like Beli, which unlike Neal, can actually make decisions with the ball...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing is it should have been much easier for Dallas to game plan against the Spurs than vice versa. Spurs have the same core they have had for years. Dallas is a brand new team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the is that a gimmick. It's common ing sense.
    i meant putting dalembert/wright etc... on parker, switching the pick and roll, i agree the mavs have a better shot shutting down everyone and let parker beat them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Belli wasn't really brought in to be a ball handler, though. That was just an unexpected bonus.
    I pointed it out when the Spurs signed Beli, before he played a single game. Guess it wasn't unexpected at all...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah I'll stay here got.
    rascal level takes
    you probably have a ty life outside of watching basketball too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not what I'm saying, he will have that responsibility... But against certain matchups, they will avoid the traps on Manu by having another ball handler like Beli, which unlike Neal, can actually make decisions with the ball...
    He has to be able to handle full court pressure, traps..ect.. That's what I said is the concern. It's going on year 2 now where he has not shown the ability to do that consistently. It's a concern which is what I said and you called it an overreaction. So you seem to think Manu has been fine at handling pressure/traps. Then you came up with every excuse in the world on why it's not on him (TP should handle the ball, that's why they brought in Beli, that's what Mills is for..)

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Spurs are fine, they will just play the last 4 minutes of the 4th quarter. That's enough to beat the Mavs. Don't need to waste energy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I pointed it out when the Spurs signed Beli, before he played a single game. Guess it wasn't unexpected at all...
    Everyone knew Beli was about the same as Neal at handling the ball. OK in a pinch, but not for playoffs.

Thread Information