Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1686
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop and team really like him. Pop mentioned his teammates love playing with him.
    Of course they love. He always looks for the open man, and he always passes to the open man. He always tries to make other players scoring easier. He just plain simply makes other players life better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a good person too.

God damnit, I wish I read this yesterday tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

God damnit, I wish I read this yesterday tbh
    SAGirl really does her job here lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess its considered a job always defending a player..
    Guess she's gonna be outta work when Leonard comes back..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is absolutely untrue, of the 10 players on the team that has played 200 minutes for the Spurs, Anderson is second behind LMA in Offensive Rtg (117) and is tied for second with LMA (and behind Gasol on the team in Net Rtg with +15.

The Great Yacht tried to claim that he was a horrid shooter but inadvertently pointed out that 40% of his shots come within 3 feet and he converts on almost 67% of those shots (above average) He also is an above average mid range shooter this season, hitting 45% on shots from 10-16 feet. Despite the fact that he's essentially stopped shooting 3's, he hasn't messed up the spacing because he is playing more and with the ball in his hand and Mills, Green, Gasol and Aldridge are above average shooters from their position.
    Good point about the spacing. It's essential we don't have these terrible lineups with no spacing where I think Kyle is a main culprit. It's just not the way to win today's NBA and they're holding us back.

We'll see if his offensive rtg is true or rather early season messiness and variance.

I think it's also a stat where popular thinking is that it works better for teams than individual players. The adjusted plus minus stuff is better and yup he is doing reasonable/better than expected there also, but very early days with various blowout games or small sample periods not much to do with the individual overly affecting things.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good point about the spacing. It's essential we don't have these terrible lineups with no spacing where I think Kyle is a main culprit. It's just not the way to win today's NBA and they're holding us back.

We'll see if his offensive rtg is true or rather early season messiness and variance.

I think it's also a stat where popular thinking is that it works better for teams than individual players. The adjusted plus minus stuff is better and yup he is doing reasonable/better than expected there also, but very early days with various blowout games or small sample periods not much to do with the individual overly affecting things.
    Lol net rating and plus minus. Go home

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a Good slow alround player from 1970's... J/K Anderson is in a good spot right now..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle with another good game haterzzzzzzz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All going to end when Leonard comes back..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle with another good game haterzzzzzzz
    Hes had one good game in the last 2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All going to end when Leonard comes back..
    Why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100$ they don't.
    Had a look on last night game ? Make it 1.000$

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's pretty much 99% inevitable the Spurs re-sign this guy right? he's got the corporate knowledge and he's over himself and he's not gangsta...
    He is also slow and unathletic. Other musts to be signed by the Spurs, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is absolutely untrue, of the 10 players on the team that has played 200 minutes for the Spurs, Anderson is second behind LMA in Offensive Rtg (117) and is tied for second with LMA (and behind Gasol on the team in Net Rtg with +15.

The Great Yacht tried to claim that he was a horrid shooter but inadvertently pointed out that 40% of his shots come within 3 feet and he converts on almost 67% of those shots (above average) He also is an above average mid range shooter this season, hitting 45% on shots from 10-16 feet. Despite the fact that he's essentially stopped shooting 3's, he hasn't messed up the spacing because he is playing more and with the ball in his hand and Mills, Green, Gasol and Aldridge are above average shooters from their position.
    Where are you getting your stats from? Or is Basketball-Reference wildly off? Pau surprisingly has the highest Net Rtg (matches what you said) but Anderson’s is slightly negative along with only Mills, Manu and Joffrey. Joffrey’s numbers are just plain ugly.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...S/2018/on-off/

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had a look on last night game ? Make it 1.000$
    You don't have enough rep for 1000$. $100 is fine. Take it or leave it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are you getting your stats from? Or is Basketball-Reference wildly off? Pau surprisingly has the highest Net Rtg (matches what you said) but Anderson’s is slightly negative along with only Mills, Manu and Joffrey. Joffrey’s numbers are just plain ugly.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...S/2018/on-off/
    They are from the team page under per 100 possessions. He had a plus 15 along with Aldridge, who were both behind Gasol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sports fandom really has a way of attracting idiots, doesn't it? Kyle Anderson has been doing everything for us. Rebounding, ball-handling, assists, defense, and he's finally starting to score. He's one of the most well-rounded players on the roster right now and it blows my mind that he still gets hate from the morons on this site.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sports fandom really has a way of attracting idiots, doesn't it? Kyle Anderson has been doing everything for us. Rebounding, ball-handling, assists, defense, and he's finally starting to score. He's one of the most well-rounded players on the roster right now and it blows my mind that he still gets hate from the morons on this site.
    Because he is trash... Misses easy layups... Gets blown by all the time... And only plays well in garbage time games... However, he is less trash than he was last year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't have enough rep for 1000$. $100 is fine. Take it or leave it.
    I’m a lawyer in France so don’t worry about the money. Looks like you’re afraid, aren’t you ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’re just trolling and have too much pride to admit they’re wrong. Real supporters know he’s having a great season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he is trash... Misses easy layups... Gets blown by all the time... And only plays well in garbage time games... However, he is less trash than he was last year
    Garbage time?
    Last edited by SAGirl; 11-21-2017 at 07:33 AM.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m a lawyer in France so don’t worry about the money. Looks like you’re afraid, aren’t you ?
    100k and we can do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100k and we can do it.
    Yeah right, you weren't being serious because you know Kyle will be back.

Thread Information