Page 53 of 345 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 8603
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right now Im thinking: Cody Williams, Zaccharie Risacher or Rob Dillingham. 2 of those 3 if SA has two top 10 picks. But I would rather trade the pick(s) at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right now Im thinking: Cody Williams, Zaccharie Risacher or Rob Dillingham. 2 of those 3 if SA has two top 10 picks. But I would rather trade the pick(s) at this point.
    im in the same boat. think i prefer risacher to williams but i wouldnt be upset either way. if the spurs get #1 they still have to do their due diligence on sarr even if its not a positional need. if he's the bpa, you still go with that. his production is pretty mediocre, though, so im not convinced he's the best player.

i also want to reserve judgment on topic until he gets some meaningful euroleague exposure.

a lot of hype on ivisic after his debut, but definitely need more of a sample size there. at the very least his outside shot looks real. i still need to be convinced on the other stuff

depending on where the TOR pick lands, you might not be able to get 2 of the 3 you mentioned, and instead would be taking a shot on a guy like sheppard and betting he can be a full time PG

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Topic's defense and shooting continue to be concerning, but I'm willing to give him time to settle into Euroleague. Luka Doncic was 6 months younger than Topic when he averaged 8/4.5/3.5 in Euroleague. If Topic can even get close to that it's honestly a positive signal. I'd be most interested in seeing his 2 point FG% in Euroleague to see if his rim-finishing translates. If it doesn't he loses over half of his appeal and I'd be looking at other guys like Sheppard for the guard spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im in the same boat. think i prefer risacher to williams but i wouldnt be upset either way. if the spurs get #1 they still have to do their due diligence on sarr even if its not a positional need. if he's the bpa, you still go with that. his production is pretty mediocre, though, so im not convinced he's the best player.

i also want to reserve judgment on topic until he gets some meaningful euroleague exposure.

a lot of hype on ivisic after his debut, but definitely need more of a sample size there. at the very least his outside shot looks real. i still need to be convinced on the other stuff

depending on where the TOR pick lands, you might not be able to get 2 of the 3 you mentioned, and instead would be taking a shot on a guy like sheppard and betting he can be a full time PG
    Hoping worst case is something like pick 3 + pick 8…but theres a very real chance SA gets pick 5 or 6 and TOR leaps into top 4. It’s going to be a nervy finish to the season to see if TOR can finish in that 7 spot and then during that draft lottery hoping TOR doesnt leap up.

But IF SA gets say pick 3 + 8? I think they can get 2 of those 3 (even if it may require moving up a pick or something)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hoping worst case is something like pick 3 + pick 8…but theres a very real chance SA gets pick 5 or 6 and TOR leaps into top 4. It’s going to be a nervy finish to the season to see if TOR can finish in that 7 spot and then during that draft lottery hoping TOR doesnt leap up.

But IF SA gets say pick 3 + 8? I think they can get 2 of those 3 (even if it may require moving up a pick or something)
    one could argue its better to get a pick in 2025 than 2024, but tbh the possibility of the spurs having 5 first rounders in one draft terrifies me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one could argue its better to get a pick in 2025 than 2024, but tbh the possibility of the spurs having 5 first rounders in one draft terrifies me
    I see that argument, but there’s something to be said for bird in hand with assets; especially lottery picks. I would rather have the pick this year (even in a weaker draft) and be able to trade it with more certainty for something in 25 or later than have to wait it out etc…but theres an argument for both. But with what SA needs I will take the extra lottery pick ASAP

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see that argument, but there’s something to be said for bird in hand with assets; especially lottery picks. I would rather have the pick this year (even in a weaker draft) and be able to trade it with more certainty for something in 25 or later than have to wait it out etc…but theres an argument for both. But with what SA needs I will take the extra lottery pick ASAP
    Spurs are already getting two picks next year. It's better if they get another top 10 pick this year with the Toronto pick.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sarr would give the Spurs the top frontline in the league and would allow Wemby to move off center at times which he wants to do. He doesn't want to be stuck at center all the time.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can get a player like Zaccharie Risacher next year.

Sarr is more of an unusual player with his combination of size, agility and athleticism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can get a player like Zaccharie Risacher next year.

Sarr is more of an unusual player with his combination of size, agility and athleticism.
    why was he only playing 19mpg?

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why was he only playing 19mpg?
    Probably his age of 18. It wasn't because of poor play, he averages 19pts/gm in those minutes, that's a point a minute.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably his age of 18. It wasn't because of poor play, he averages 19pts/gm in those minutes, that's a point a minute.
    he averages 9 ppg

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was looking at per 36 minutes/game so not a point per minute

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They Need To Draft A Big Thicc Boi. Think Clingan Or Edey Would Be Good As A Backup C. If They Go This Route, Then Barlow And Collins Need To Go.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They Need To Draft A Big Thicc Boi. Think Clingan Or Edey Would Be Good As A Backup C. If They Go This Route, Then Barlow And Collins Need To Go.
    They need a better stronger rebounder at pf. Move Sochan to the bench. Wemby is going to need more help on the boards from a starter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need a better stronger rebounder at pf. Move Sochan to the bench. Wemby is going to need more help on the boards from a starter.
    That’s Not Going To Solve The Issue We’re Seeing In This Sixers Game And In Other Games: When Wemby Sits, There Are No Defensive Anchors. The Team Needs A Backup Big Who Will Be Able To Secure Rebounds And Matchup Against Big Players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collier/ Tre
    Vassell/ Wesley
    Veteran SF/ Cissoko
    Sochan/ Cedi
    Wemby/ Edey

Trade Keldon, Barlow, Collins, Branham, Julian

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s Not Going To Solve The Issue We’re Seeing In This Sixers Game And In Other Games: When Wemby Sits, There Are No Defensive Anchors. The Team Needs A Backup Big Who Will Be Able To Secure Rebounds And Matchup Against Big Players.
    Yes it is going to solve the problem to have another defensive anchor on the team's roster.

A big like Sarr would help. Wemby has no one on this roster who is strong in the paint. When he sits there is no one strong enough to secure rebounds and defend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes it is going to solve the problem to have another defensive anchor on the team's roster.

A big like Sarr would help. Wemby has no one on this roster who is strong in the paint. When he sits there is no one strong enough to secure rebounds and defend.
    Watch Sarr Some More. He Is Not Strong. He’s Built Like Jaren Jackson Jr And Is Not A Bruiser In The Paint. He Will Easily Be Shoved By Bigger Players. He Only Weighs 217 Lbs. You Need To Look At Players Who Weigh 265 Lbs And Up.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch Sarr Some More. He Is Not Strong. He’s Built Like Jaren Jackson Jr And Is Not A Bruiser In The Paint. He Will Easily Be Shoved By Bigger Players. He Only Weighs 217 Lbs. You Need To Look At Players Who Weigh 265 Lbs And Up.
    he's 18 and will fill out. I see him at 224 on another site. I have watched highlights and he looks strong with quickness. He's taller with a longer reach than Jaren Jackson. Jackson is a different player.
    Standing at an imposing 7-foot-1 with a 7-foot-5 wingspan, Sarr is a skyscraping wing in a center's body

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collier/ Tre
    Vassell/ Wesley
    Veteran SF/ Cissoko
    Sochan/ Cedi
    Wemby/ Edey

Trade Keldon, Barlow, Collins, Branham, Julian
    we dont need a less talented boban

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He isn't considering quickness at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's 18 and will fill out. I see him at 224 on another site. I have watched highlights and he looks strong with quickness. He's taller with a longer reach than Jaren Jackson. Jackson is a different player.
    Standing at an imposing 7-foot-1 with a 7-foot-5 wingspan, Sarr is a skyscraping wing in a center's body
    People Said Vassell Would Fill Out. Frame Matters. Sarr’s Shoulders Arent Wide Enough. There Isnt Much To Grow Into. The Best Rebounders In The NBA Are At Least 250 Lbs. It Is Unheard Of For An NBA Player To Gain Even That Much Weight If That Was Sarr’s Goal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It Doesn’t Have To Be Edey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He isn't considering quickness at all.
    The Top Rebounders In The League Arent Quick.

Thread Information