Page 56 of 103 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2572
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On second note, GS owns Houston.....
    Houston had three players scoring +28 points in the game and still lost.

Rockets are jittery, i dont think they can win the NBA le
    Don't worry, they won't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reggie Miller just said he likes the Spurs over Houston if they meet in the playoffs again.
    Since he hates the Spurs I bet he says it just to jinx them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pop with the goods
    And yet Bonner, the king of plus minus, lasted soooo long....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the white privilege Pop rants against.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since he hates the Spurs I bet he says it just to jinx them
    Maybe. But I've never heard that, he's usually gushing over other teams vs us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are going to be screwed if this guy's body is falling apart. He's still young enough that it shouldn't be the case, but one cannot tell as everyone's body is different.
    Tbh Jeff Green has outplayed his minimum contract he has looked washed up recently before this season began, nobody expected him to be this good. Beasley is what he is he can score with the best of them but idk if he’s a guy you really want on your team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some guy here keeps mentioning Walker, I forget who. Is it TD21?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2018/01/05/with-the-luxury-tax-looming-the-charlotte-hornets-should-trade-kemba-walker/?utm_term=.615c0b86f12c

With the luxury tax looming, the Charlotte Hornets should trade Kemba Walker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty funny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty funny

I can't even see his ing face. I hate that mother er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some guy here keeps mentioning Walker, I forget who. Is it TD21?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2018/01/05/with-the-luxury-tax-looming-the-charlotte-hornets-should-trade-kemba-walker/?utm_term=.615c0b86f12c

With the luxury tax looming, the Charlotte Hornets should trade Kemba Walker
    I'm sitting here watching him tear up the Lakers right now. If only he had some talent around him. He's too good to rot away on that Charlotte team. Needs to be moved to a contender stat imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kemba straight up for Patty + Murray + draft pick would be brilliant by PATFO. Too bad it'll never happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I wonder what's Spurs Against The Spread number but surely is way better than this...Which is amazing if we consider that Pop rests everyone in the 2nd game

Maybe. But I've never heard that, he's usually gushing over other teams vs us
    S*** E**** mentioned this Reggie Miller take during tonight game.
    Last edited by YGWHI; 01-06-2018 at 01:40 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't mind Kemba Walker right now. Our PGs are so bad, anyone at Kemba's level would be huge for the team.

TP still plays the role of a PG well, but it looks like he's not much of a threat to do anything else. I don't know how much he last left in the tank.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is still early but looking at the West playoffs bracket: With Houston injuries piling, Dubs are now a lock for the top seed. Spurs getting either Blazers or Nuggets in 1st round, with the Pelicans staying at the 8th seed, is their best case scenario..

With how awful his team has been on the road this season Pop should not be already conceding the second seed to the Rockets-- not when Harden is sidelined in the next few weeks..

At Least the Thunder appear to have turned it around and are headed for a 4-5 seed slug-fest with the Wolves (assuming Kawhi doesn't suffer another injury setback going into our tough part of the schedule that would drop us out of the top 3). You don't want to face that team as your first round opponent after they have figured it out too late in the season..
    Last edited by spursistan; 01-06-2018 at 01:41 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some guy here keeps mentioning Walker, I forget who. Is it

It is.

Unfortunately, Bontempts is right. If Hornets were to go down this road (probably only happens if they get an inkling Walker wants out), they'd want to attach one of their bloated long term contracts and probably avoid taking back a long term one.

Maybe Spurs could get away with pawning off Mills, but only if they included Gay and took back Williams and since Gay, presuming relative health, is a near lock to opt out, that would mean getting this done by the trade deadline, which isn't happening.

Nonetheless, its still a worthwhile pursuit.

It is still early but looking at the West playoffs bracket: With Houston injuries piling, Dubs are now a lock for the top seed. Spurs getting either Blazers or Nuggets in 1st round, with the Pelicans staying at the 8th seed, is their best case scenario..

With how awful his team has been on the road this season Pop should not be already conceding the second seed to the Rockets-- not when Harden is sidelined in the next few weeks..

At Least the Thunder appear to have turned it around and are headed for a 4-5 seed slug-fest with the Wolves (assuming Kawhi doesn't suffer another injury setback going into our tough part of the schedule that would drop us out of the top 3). You don't want to face that team as your first round opponent after they have figured it out too late in the season..
    Exactly. As flawed as Thunder and Pelicans are and as much as Spurs probably beat former and almost certainly beat latter, it's always best to avoid elite talent in the 1st round (obviously, it's almost inevitable thereafter). Especially if Leonard isn't back in form by then, Spurs would likely have 3rd best player in a series vs either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anybody know when LMA and Patty are eligible to be traded? I keep going to the Trade Machine to have some hypothetical fun, but those two are grayed-out...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anybody know when LMA and Patty are eligible to be traded? I keep going to the Trade Machine to have some hypothetical fun, but those two are grayed-out...
    not sure about lamarcus but I have seen in these forums before that Patty can't be traded until January 15.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh Jeff Green has outplayed his minimum contract he has looked washed up recently before this season began, nobody expected him to be this good. Beasley is what he is he can score with the best of them but idk if he’s a guy you really want on your team
    I'd love to see Beasley play for Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steph has looked like 2015-16 Steph since coming back from his injury last week...

Last edited by BatManu20; 01-06-2018 at 06:39 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. I don't have the stats to back it up, but Pau to LMA is when LaMarcus is most effective. One of the primary reasons not to bring Pau off the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With all those games without green and the Klaw

Thread Information