Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Well, they're cheaters, no one outside of their home city really likes them, they complain a lot, they win a lot in the regular season............but the comparisons really stop there.
    So the Spurs are cheaters because they beat the Nugz twice 4-1???? How the do the Spurs cheat? I agree thats where the comparisons stop, they don't win like SA in the postseason.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    chargers had elway they would have won more les
    SpursDynasty says hi

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    So the Spurs are cheaters because they beat the Nugz twice 4-1???? How the do the Spurs cheat? I agree thats where the comparisons stop, they don't win like SA in the postseason.
    I'm kidding.

Post Count
    your not funny

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Says the guy that can't spell.

Dude, you are hands down the worst poster in the nfl forum, and I'm pretty sure I'd be backed up on this. You have no ability to post anything other then nonsense and even your trolls suck.

If I were you, I'd kill myself.................well, maybe not kill..............no, nevermind, I'd definately kill myself.

By the way, I would argue that you are perhaps the worst bandwagoning ever on this site too. You're a Cowboys fan with your trolls, a Chargers fan with your illiterate personality, and a Spurs fan.............I'm going to go out on a limb and say you've been rooting for the Devil Rays for all these years as well.

LOL, Chargers.

If I were you, I'd kill myself.................well, maybe not kill..............no, nevermind, I'd definately kill myself.

Post Count
    my god you think I am worth a 25 cent bullet
    I thought you would not think I would be worth that much

lol, ducks

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    my god you think I am worth a 25 cent bullet
    I thought you would not think I would be worth that much
    He doesn't think you're worth a 25 cent bullet. He thinks that you should think you're worth a 25 cent bullet.

You can't write or read.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I think we need some bullet control. I think every bullet should cost five thousand dollars. Five thousand dollars for a bullet. Know why?

Cos if a bullet cost five thousand dollars, there'd be no more innocent by-standers. That'd be it. Some guy'd be shot you'd be all 'Damn, he must've done something, he's got fifty thousand dollars worth of bullets in his ass!'

And people'd think before they shot someone 'Man I will blow your ing head off, if I could afford it. I'm gonna get me a second job, start saving up, and you a dead man. You'd better hope I don't get no bullets on lay-away!

I think we need some bullet control. I think every bullet should cost five thousand dollars. Five thousand dollars for a bullet. Know why?

Cos if a bullet cost five thousand dollars, there'd be no more innocent by-standers. That'd be it. Some guy'd be shot you'd be all 'Damn, he must've done something, he's got fifty thousand dollars worth of bullets in his ass!'

And people'd think before they shot someone 'Man I will blow your ing head off, if I could afford it. I'm gonna get me a second job, start saving up, and you a dead man. You'd better hope I don't get no bullets on lay-away!
    good evening

dave chapelle?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

Post Count

bullets for handguns ?

bullets to shot elk for meat should be less then 25 cents a bullet

bullets do not kill people people do

if guns kill people matches start asson fires

bullets for handguns ?

bullets to shot elk for meat should be less then 25 cents a bullet

bullets do not kill people people do

if guns kill people matches start asson fires
    are you trying to say you caught your asson fire?

Post Count
    Chris Rock.

ohhhhhh yeah i remember now

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Maybe I'm jinxing things since the game ain't over yet, but screw it.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count

Spurs, Colts, Cowboys, and Irish SpursFanFirst's Avatar
    Post Count
    Maybe I'm jinxing things since the game ain't over yet, but screw it.

I started a thread cheering on the Dolphins a little bit ago, then thought the same thing.

Thanks, Dolphins!!!

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    lol, LT

i wonder what excuses ducks will make this week. LMAO chargers.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i wonder what excuses ducks will make this week. LMAO chargers.
    obviously this loss is Ed Hochuli's fault.

Best Nuggets Troll Ever NuGGeTs-FaN's Avatar
    Post Count
    where is Ducks?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Thread Information