Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live in Hawaii. Spectrum and Hawaii Telecom are the cable providers, and Hawaii Telecom apparently has some west coast version of NBC Sports that shows Lakers, Clippers, Warriors and Kings games - so those tend to get blacked out for me. I have YouTubeTV and they don't carry whatever this channel is. All other games, League Pass comes through in the clutch.

When I lived in Massachusetts, League Pass was also great. I'd only miss the BOS @ SA game each year because it was blacked out, and I'd always attend the SA @ BOS game.

There's the difference for us. If you live in the continental US, especially if you live in Texas as a Spurs fan, they blackout pretty much every game on league pass starting with every single home game
    . I think the first time I had it, I was only able to see like 7 games. They blacked out OKC, NO, of course Houston and Dallas. It was a joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better tell Phoenix
    The Bally's in the Phoenix market went belly up, freeing the rights of the Suns (and Diamondbacks in MLB) to the respective franchises/leagues.

Every franchise has their own agreements with Bally's. Basically they are trying to hold onto their most profitable markets as long as possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IPTV... Look around online and I'm sure you'll come across the service I use and man does it kick total ass and has for the past year I've used the service. Most channels on liveTV aren't worth a damn seeing as they are foreign but you can create your own list of channels, league pass(es), PPV, VOD, etc so you won't have to list all 59k channels.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Season is about to start and I don't want to pay Bally for some but not all the games. I've been thinking of putting a VPN on my laptop and buying league pass. Then just using an HDMI from my laptop to TV so I can watch like a normal person. This seems easier than trying to figure out how to put a VPN on my router.

Who else is doing this? Which VPN do you use? Does it really work? I was mainly worried about paying for League Pass and getting blocked anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    y'all act like streameast and sportsurge don't exist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    y'all act like streameast and sportsurge don't exist
    I have used sportsurge in the past. It does okay but sometimes the streams don't live up to the resolution and there are many times where the streams get stuck, break in and out or drop out entirely. Overall yeah I think it does good for free but there were about a dozen games last year that I was fighting the stream more than watching the game. Constantly reclicking to reset the stream etc.

I'm just trying to have a good experience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's why you always have to use the streameast stream. They never freeze

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll look into that if I don’t come up with a good VPN plan.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I have used sportsurge in the past. It does okay but sometimes the streams don't live up to the resolution and there are many times where the streams get stuck, break in and out or drop out entirely. Overall yeah I think it does good for free but there were about a dozen games last year that I was fighting the stream more than watching the game. Constantly reclicking to reset the stream etc.

I'm just trying to have a good experience.
    u wont have to be in this dilemma much longer........bally is close to shutting down which would move all spurs games to local channels & national tv.........
    Bally Sport the largest regional sports network or RSN in the country is at very real risk of shutting down as it goes through bankruptcy. Even if it makes it through bankruptcy its vary possible that many teams it has TV rights for now will need to find a new TV network to air their games.Free over the air TV is reportedly about to be the new home for many of these teams. Scripps recently said it has reached deals with several teams to air games free on broadcast TV if Bally Sports drops them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u wont have to be in this dilemma much longer........bally is close to shutting down which would move all spurs games to local channels & national tv.........
    Even though Corpus Christi is viewed as local we don’t get the games here. So if this happens I still wouldn’t be able to access a local San Antonio network.

My two choices are to take the system on League pass or free stream.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Even though Corpus Christi is viewed as local we don’t get the games here. So if this happens I still wouldn’t be able to access a local San Antonio network.

My two choices are to take the system on League pass or free stream.
    prediction spurs would follow the suns route of offering all non national tv games on a streaming service

"As part of the Phoenix Suns industry-shifting partnership with Arizona’s Family and Kiswe to bring Suns basketball to all fans in Arizona, the team today announced pricing and packaging for Suns Live, the Suns new direct-to-consumer streaming platform. Suns Live, powered by Kiswe, provides fans with live games, game replays and original content," read the release. While NBA League Pass is a great option for basketball fans, Suns fans in Arizona will have all games blacked out on the service due to NBA rules. Suns Live will be a great option for those who are frequently on-the-go and may need to stream games live or go back and watch archived ones.
    On top of having access to 70 regular season games, five preseason games, and archives, fans will seemingly also have access to "original content." There hasn't yet been elaboration on what the original content may be, but Suns fans who subscribe should expect some interesting things exclusive to subscribers. The service will cost $14.99 a month or $109.99 for the entire season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah. or nbabite/nflbite for those sports

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    prediction spurs would follow the suns route of offering all non national tv games on a streaming service
    I’ve been waiting. As soon as it happens I’m in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah. or nbabite/nflbite for those sports
    Too many ads and frustration with those sites... I'd way rather pay my $10/mo.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IPVanish
    Kodi
    The Crew

You're welcome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IPVanish
    Kodi
    The Crew

You're welcome.
    The Crew plugin has some pretty good streams on it. I prefer IPTV with no lag though.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Crew plugin has some pretty good streams on it. I prefer IPTV with no lag though.
    I had Sportztv for a while. That had every channel in the world. Don't remember if it actually had sports.

I have another add-on that gets better streams, but I got 99 percent of Spurs games last year with no lag with the crew. And can't beat the price.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had Sportztv for a while. That had every channel in the world. Don't remember if it actually had sports.

I have another add-on that gets better streams, but I got 99 percent of Spurs games last year with no lag with the crew. And can't beat the price.
    Definitely can't beat the price!

I'll have to checkout that sportztv some time. Thanks for the heads up!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With NBA League Pass can one record?
    FF, pause, rewind?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, this is me with computer tech.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    bally requested an extension on september 27 that was granted........the next deadline is unknown......rumors are bally is going to release teams that dont draw & only keep the teams who do well in ratings........spurs will be kept by bally because they are always near the top in local ratings.........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With NBA League Pass can one record?
    FF, pause, rewind?

Screen record off a laptop/PC. Old school, VHS from tv.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bally requested an extension on september 27 that was granted........the next deadline is unknown......rumors are bally is going to release teams that dont draw & only keep the teams who do well in ratings........spurs will be kept by bally because they are always near the top in local ratings.........
    Gracias.
    Meh i got a great deal on NBA League Pass so just went for it.
    Rep assured me i can record FF pause Rewind etc all with my cable zapper.
    Will know for a fact after tonights Wemby vs Houston game.

Hope Grandpa Power Trip doesn't cost Wemby another W.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gracias.
    Meh i got a great deal on NBA League Pass so just went for it.
    Rep assured me i can record FF pause Rewind etc all with my cable zapper.
    Will know for a fact after tonights Wemby vs Houston game.

Hope Grandpa Power Trip doesn't cost Wemby another W.

LOL $200+ for LP is "a great deal"

Thread Information