Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As we know, Kawhi's currently in China and he appears to be extremely motivated for the next season according toMichael C. Wright:

“Everyone saw how it ended. [The offseason] started off slow, just rehabbing, getting back 100 percent. But obviously, just everything like I say every year. Just come back a better player, better leader, and just work on my game. I respect it. I’m very passionate about it. I love to play. This is why I work so hard at it. [I’ve been working on] just everything, shooting. You’ll see. You’ll see next season. Something always new comes.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As we know, Kawhi's currently in China and he appears to be extremely motivated for the next season according toMichael C. Wright:

“Everyone saw how it ended. [The offseason] started off slow, just rehabbing, getting back 100 percent. But obviously, just everything like I say every year. Just come back a better player, better leader, and just work on my game. I respect it. I’m very passionate about it. I love to play. This is why I work so hard at it. [I’ve been working on] just everything, shooting. You’ll see. You’ll see next season. Something always new comes.”
    i hope he is working on telling the front office to quit overpaying French, Spaniards, Australians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i hope he is working on telling the front office to quit overpaying French, Spaniards, Australians.
    I hope he's working on his playmaking. Gotta need that w/o playmakers on the team until January when HoTS makes his comeback.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd like to seem up his AST numbers, manage the team better. The more he trusts people to pass them them ball, the more those people feel respected and motivated to contribute.

Running up and down the floor, watching KL, and not touching the ball is demoralizing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd like to seem up his AST numbers, manage the team better. The more he trusts people to pass them them ball, the more those people feel respected and motivated to contribute.
    I guess Kawhi has fewer and fewer people he can trust on this team.

Green and Patty had horrible shooting, LMA took more shots last season than in his first season as Spur but scored less points, Kawhi Simms and Dedmon were a good tandem on court he threw them nice lobs last season but the team don't have those athletic players anymore...

Anyway Kawhi's supporting cast isn't about a trust issue it' about their lack of talent

2 rooks, 3 sop res, 3 aging stars in key roles, 2 shooters who can't hit an ocean in playoffs, 1 french bigman, and LMA...Doesn't sound great.
    Last edited by YGWHI; 08-20-2017 at 05:55 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where did he say this?
    When and where did he say that ? That doesn't even sound like something her would say. Please tell me you're not just bored and making up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think some of yall jock harden and Westbrook too much.

guess we also want no point guard at all and Kawhi's scoring to go down? F assist numbers, lets focus on quick release shooting, ball handling (yes more) and regular American-boy chest passes and bounce passes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets get HYPED!

MVP might play Friday against the Celtics. “I feel it coming”.
    I’m ready for some Finals again my siblings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm ready for the season to start.

This preseason has been long....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm ready for the season to start.

This preseason has been long....

Thread Information