Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    There is something about being outhit and beaten that is distasteful.
    I would even go as far as physically intimidated. That's not good, at home.
    I still doubt both of the Mississippi teams. I don't see either winning a National Championship.
    And if rankings really mean something, one of the two should.

So there's that...
    Well good sir...you are def en led to your opinion. And don't worry you can't piss me off (unless you're dumbjohn2008)....my team is the #1 ranked team in the nation right now. Never thought in a million years I could ever say that.....

So there's that...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The funny thing about djohnmus is his anti sec schtick has pigeonholed him into rooting for all things big 12 like defending that flag football game between tcu and Baylor.
    SEC fan yanking rival opponents. Now That's funny.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    To: leemajors, Clipper Nation, Phillip, Blake, basically anybody on this thread who isn't named djohn2008.

Got no problems with you guys...I actually enjoy the back and forth conversation. We can all agree to disagree. My conference is better than your conference...my team can beat your team...this team would beat that team...it's all in good fun.

But, djohn2008 doesn't know about football. Not a goddamn thing. My wife knows more about college football than this piece of . The guy needs help...I mean he's telling everybody in the A&M vs. Arkansas thread that you should go on offense first in college overtime (WTF???). And he's calling everybody in the thread who is trying to help him out re ed. (Really???) Then he goes on to say....you should only go on defense first during a NFL overtime. (WTF Again???) Guy doesn't understand basic fundamentals of the game....I would be shocked if he knew a touchdown was worth 6 points. I cannot take him seriously...

Boiled down: djohn2008....you're a got. A child knows more about football strategy than you.
    ESS-EEE-SEE ESS-EEE-SEE ESS-EEE-SEE

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    trying to feel like you matter by hanging in A&M & SEC threads
    this thread designed to make fun of you

My Team
    Post Count
    ESS-EEE-SEE ESS-EEE-SEE ESS-EEE-SEE
    You reply back with "ESS-EEE-SEE-ESS-EEE-SEE-ESS-EEE-EEE" because you have no comeback. EVERYBODY in this thread understands football....except you. By far...you wrote the dumbest I've ever seen in the ARK vs. A&M thread. People in this thread have different opinions...that's o.k. WHat's not o.k.....is not understanding simple football strategy. If you think you should choose defense first in pro football overtime...and offense first in college football overtime (then go on to call the 5-6 people in the thread who are trying to explain it to you re s)....that's not a differing of opinions. That's you not knowing what the your talking about. Even fans of the redneck ass "ESS-EEE-SEE-ESS-EEE-SEE-ESS-EEE-SEE" know more about football than you dumb .

Reply back to me and at least try to explain your dumbass "football overtime" strategy. I would have more respect for you if you did. , at least lie to me and say it was a typo.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You reply back with "ESS-EEE-SEE-ESS-EEE-SEE-ESS-EEE-EEE" because you have no comeback. EVERYBODY in this thread understands football....except you. By far...you wrote the dumbest I've ever seen in the ARK vs. A&M thread. People in this thread have different opinions...that's o.k. WHat's not o.k.....is not understanding simple football strategy. If you think you should choose defense first in pro football overtime...and offense first in college football overtime (then go on to call the 5-6 people in the thread who are trying to explain it to you re s)....that's not a differing of opinions. That's you not knowing what the your talking about. Even fans of the redneck ass "ESS-EEE-SEE-ESS-EEE-SEE-ESS-EEE-SEE" know more about football than you dumb .

Reply back to me and at least try to explain your dumbass "football overtime" strategy. I would have more respect for you if you did. , at least lie to me and say it was a typo.
    I don't need a comeback. All SEC fan does is jerk each other off about how great the SEC is. Once you remove all those s from your mouth maybe I will respond. Until then....ESS EEE SEE

My Team
    Post Count
    I don't need a comeback. All SEC fan does is jerk each other off about how great the SEC is. Once you remove all those s from your mouth maybe I will respond. Until then....ESS EEE SEE
    This is not a Big 12 vs SEC discussion. This is a "you don't know what the your talking about discussion". So I guess out of all the Texas fans on this site I'm just picking on you. No.....it's because you don't know what the your talking about. Even if I was a Texas fan...I wouldn't respect your opinion at all. You don't know simple football strategy....

And you talking about how the SEC doesn't play anybody or SEC fans suck each others s...isn't going to change the fact that you wrote the 5-6 dumbest posts I've ever seen in the ARK vs. A&M thread.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This is not a Big 12 vs SEC discussion. This is a "you don't know what the your talking about discussion". So I guess out of all the Texas fans on this site I'm just picking on you. No.....it's because you don't know what the your talking about. Even if I was a Texas fan...I wouldn't respect your opinion at all. You don't know simple football strategy....

And you talking about how the SEC doesn't play anybody or SEC fans suck each others s...isn't going to change the fact that you wrote the 5-6 dumbest posts I've ever seen in the ARK vs. A&M thread.
    I would be mad too if my conference was the most overrated of all time.

My Team
    Post Count
    I would be mad too if my conference was the most overrated of all time.
    Originally Posted by djohn2oo8
    re choosing defense first

It's re ed to go defense first in college football when the ball is placed at the 25 yard line. It makes sense in the NFL because they have to drive the entire field.

Why would you choose defense in college football where you can't stop anybody?

Again. You choose defense first because why? You were giving up touchdowns that resulted in just 2 plays. Yeah you get an extra possession. What did Arkansas do wth it?

Smh amazing how many don't get it.

Post Count
    I could see both Ole Miss and MSU winning the le. Not a dominant team out there and both Mississippi schools are very good on both sides of the ball. They could easily beat FSU right now. Only team outside of the SEC who would give them a battle is Oklahoma if they get their act together.

My Team
    Post Count
    Damn Aggy.....in three straight weeks you will have played:

Miss. St.
    Ole Miss
    Alabama

Still have to play Auburn
    The SEC doesn't play anybody
    Cupcakes

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I think it's possible that Bama and auburn are down this year.

I mean, even West Virginia and KSt put themselves in position to win those games.

My Team
    Post Count

I mean, even West Virginia and KSt put themselves in position to win those games.
    I'll give you Bama...they might be "down". But a "down" year for Alabama is prob 10th in the nation...right? Their QB just doesn't look that impressive to me. He looks like he's in over his head at times. But I can't agree with Auburn. They are still legit. Their O and D lines are full of monsters...I can't count them out just yet or say they're "down".

Now watch Aggy beat Bama today....the Texas A&M fans might come back to Spurstalk. Cause right now...they're MIA.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

holy , this is some terrible posting. does posting little heads count as trash talking now?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Do you automatically get worse once you hire Kiffin?

My Team
    Post Count
    holy , this is some terrible posting. does posting little heads count as trash talking now?
    On my screen it shows quotes between those faces....It doesn't on yours???

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

apparently it does. i used to like miss state too....

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ags are getting pushed all over the field.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    On my screen it shows quotes between those faces....It doesn't on yours???
    it does. but it's still terrible posting.

My Team
    Post Count
    it does. but it's still terrible posting.
    Thanks...I'll try to do better to make you happy.

BTW...as long as djohn2008 can read it and knows what it means. That's all I care about.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Any nice white qbs on det aggie sideline?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Jesus Aggy.

My Team
    Baylor Bears