Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    We're not going to beat OkSt on the road tonight with the true frosh at QB. Can't believe Vegas has us favored by a field goal.
    Thank Allah the 3rd stringer is worth a .

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    1) Clemson
    2) Alabama
    3) Iowa
    4) Oklahoma
    5) Baylor
    6) Michigan State
    7) Notre Dame

Post Count
    1) Clemson
    2) Alabama
    3) Iowa
    4) Oklahoma
    5) Baylor
    6) Michigan State
    7) Notre Dame
    Iowa's undefeated record is pure overall. They would get dominated by all the other teams on your list.

Why is Baylor higher than Notre Dame?

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    Iowa's undefeated record is pure overall. They would get dominated by all the other teams on your list.

Seriously? ND 16. 3-8 BC 13.

Post Count
    Seriously? ND 16. 3-8 BC 13.
    Thats one game. Gotta look at the body of work.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Cougars
    Post Count

The question is, why is Alabama still on the list? Notre Dame has one loss, which was by 2 points to the number one ranked team. Baylor has one loss, which is to the current number one FPI team with their backup quarterback. Alabama has one loss to Ole Miss, who despite three losses, has only dropped two spots in the rankings, three spots further than Baylor's one loss dropped them. Alabama, with their one loss, has gained a spot in the rankings.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ohio State has not even played a top 25 team.

We must always remember that being National Champs gives you points for the next year. How many points, we will never know. Ohio St. should not be in the top 4, but because they won last year and SHOULD be better this year, they are.

Post Count
    The question is, why is Alabama still on the list? Notre Dame has one loss, which was by 2 points to the number one ranked team. Baylor has one loss, which is to the current number one FPI team with their backup quarterback. Alabama has one loss to Ole Miss, who despite three losses, has only dropped two spots in the rankings, three spots further than Baylor's one loss dropped them. Alabama, with their one loss, has gained a spot in the rankings.
    Quit being so biased all the team. This is the problem with this particular board. Too many biased Big 12 fans.

The fact is, its not just about one loss or just about who you lost to, but also about the overall body of work and Baylor's body of work doesn't compare to Bama. Both teams have losses at home. Bama lost to Ole Miss who's obviously inferior to OU. But Bama has beaten better teams overall compared to Baylor. Bama has 7 wins against P5 teams with winning record (Wisconsin, Georgia, A&M, Arky, Miss St, LSU, Tennessee) while Baylor just has 3 wins against P5 teams with a winning record (WV, Texas Tech, Okie St). That's a big difference.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    Quit being so biased all the time. This is the problem with this particular board. Too many biased Big 12 fans.

The fact is, its not just about one loss or just about who you lost to, but also about the overall body of work and Baylor's body of work doesn't compare to Bama. Both teams have losses at home. Bama lost to Ole Miss who's obviously inferior to OU. But Bama has beaten better teams overall compared to Baylor. Bama has 7 wins against P5 teams with winning record (Wisconsin, Georgia, A&M, Arky, Miss St, LSU, Tennessee) while Baylor just has 3 wins against P5 teams with a winning record (WV, Texas Tech, Okie St). That's a big difference.
    Just stop it Pelican....You're making way too much gotdamn sense.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Quit being so biased all the team. This is the problem with this particular board. Too many biased Big 12 fans.
    Says LSU fan pimping the SEC.

Post Count
    Says LSU fan pimping the SEC.
    I'm not a LSU fan. My teams are South Alabama and Tulane.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I'm not a LSU fan. My teams are South Alabama and Tulane.
    Ok, an SEC area fan. Neat.

Post Count
    Ok, an SEC area fan. Neat.
    Who happens to be spilling facts on this Big 12 biased forum. Same story with Baylor fans every year on here. They play a ty schedule while getting ranked in the top 5 unnecessarily and suffer a beatdown in a big game, and then complain when they don't get a shot at the championship. Its not like they play a Big 12 le game or a P5 school OOC. Oklahoma has a legitimate argument this year while TCU did last year which I always maintained whether I live in the South or not.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Who happens to be spilling facts on this Big 12 biased forum. Same story with Baylor fans every year on here. They play a ty schedule while getting ranked in the top 5 unnecessarily and suffer a beatdown in a big game, and then complain when they don't get a shot at the championship. Its not like they play a Big 12 le game or a P5 school OOC. Oklahoma has a legitimate argument this year while TCU did last year which I always maintained whether I live in the South or not.
    yeah I think even Baylor fan knows they play a ty ooc schedule. But when the SEC schedules ty ooc teams too, then stats crying "but we play a few less ty teams and the SEC gauntlet is so tough " when called out seems pretty lame.

Especially when schools like the Citadel, Jacksonville St and Florida Atlantic shoulda coulda gone 3-0 against then this year.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    And of course the Tech Okie wins on SEC turf...

Post Count
    yeah I think even Baylor fan knows they play a ty ooc schedule. But when the SEC schedules ty ooc teams too, then stats crying "but we play a few less ty teams and the SEC gauntlet is so tough " when called out seems pretty lame.

Especially when schools like the Citadel, Jacksonville St and Florida Atlantic shoulda coulda gone 3-0 against then this year.
    So you're saying Baylor should get in over Bama?

My Team
    Post Count
    You can't tell Blake anything. The moment the SEC is brought up he turns into the ultimate hater.

Clemson played Wofford and Appalachian State this year....I don't hear any talking about their OOC schedule. The fact of the matter is that most championship contenders schedule cupcake ooc games. Yet, he only talks when the SEC teams do it.

Newsflash........the majority of contenders do it.

Post Count
    Also the majority of SEC teams play at least one P5 out of conference.

My Team
    Post Count
    And they also have a conference championship game they must win...

Just like all P5 conferences...oops my bad....not all of them do.

The days of Alabama vs Western Illinois are coming to an end. Why not just play every team in your conference? Then the best non conference ya can, to get the 12?

Meaning ND needs to find a conference. The Big10?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    You can't tell Blake anything.
    Then don't. Just do like you're doing and use your bias against me to say I'm biased against the SEC. It's easier than using real arguments.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    So you're saying Baylor should get in over Bama?
    No. But Oklahoma fans have a good argument as to how unfair it is where they're at compared to Bama.

There's no good explanation for it other than bias.

Look at this little prick, just here to bug the grown ups. Sad~~~~

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Look at this little prick, just here to bug the grown ups. Sad~~~~
    Look at this fat ol just here to talk about me.

While you're here, I command you to post a stupid list or a YouTube that nobody cares about. Your choice.

Now. Hop to it.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    Also the majority of SEC teams play at least one P5 out of conference.
    And have 4 OOC games, scheduling 3 against scrubs, just like the rest of P5.

Thread Information