Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I know you don't get the word.
    This is why everyone here sees you as a re .

Stupid....start...accelerate...maintain max velocity....decelleration phase.

I know....huh?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    . My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about. Who doesn;'t bone up on what they care about? still subscribe to Track & Field News (since 66). I can answer questions NOBODY...comes remotely close to answering them. First off nobody will ever take the time needed, second off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do.
    You said this.

Im asking a very simple question.
    Do you need the table again to give you a hint?

Then we can get down to the really interesting stuff.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If you did not accelerate during the 200m during a certain part of the race I have mentioned (that you cannot answer apparently)?you would be DQed or never finish.
    Dude, there is no fear of any kind of anyone accelerating a high % of that distance so why say stupid shi tlike....or never finish?

Ypu must have missed.....sprinters reach their max velocity at around 65/70ish meters of a 100m sprint, then it's all about speed maintenance. Who can sustain that MV longer as they decellerate.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You said this.

Im asking a very simple question.
    Do you need the table again to give you a hint?

Then we can get down to the really interesting stuff.
    Do you need stride length and turnover ratio and Speed endurance explained to you again? Dude, there is no....one size fits all.....you can't be this stupid.

Post Count
    This is why everyone here sees you as a re .

Stupid....start...accelerate...maintain max velocity....decelleration phase.

I know....huh?
    When you maintain maximum velocity you are NOT accelerating you dumb .

When you start yes.
    When you lose speed yes again, but you referred to in as decelerate, fine. You also used the word velocity so I'm proud of you.

Now back to the original question.

During what phase of the race is constant acceleration required over the longest period of time or distance in the 200 m?

Post Count
    Do you need stride length and turnover ratio and Speed endurance explained to you again? Dude, there is no....one size fits all.....you can't be this stupid.
    No you don't for MY question you dumb fck, it is simpler than that, it's very basic.

Post Count
    Dude, there is no fear of any kind of anyone accelerating a high % of that distance so why say stupid shi tlike....or never finish?

Ypu must have missed.....sprinters reach their max velocity at around 65/70ish meters of a 100m sprint, then it's all about speed maintenance. Who can sustain that MV longer as they decellerate.
    Yes there is dumb fck.
    And its because you don't understand acceleration. You would be DQ AND never finish as I said. What phase of the race?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

When you start yes.
    When you lose speed yes again, but you referred to in as decelerate, fine. You also used the word velocity so I'm proud of you.

During what phase of the race is constant acceleration required over the longest period of time or distance in the 200 m?
    Dude, well no . Stupid you actually thought I thought....ha~~~~ Dummy, there will come a time in every race where a sprinter has hit his....TOPEND...speed, yep........MAX VELOCITY...ok dummy? Now what? Now is where............SPEED ENDURANCE.....takes over, right there in that decelleration phase. The guys who can................maintain a larger % of that MAX VELOCITY are the ones who win the rsce ..IF...at the same level.

Yes, some HSer running a 10.78 vs a 9.87 World classer none of that matters, he's simply on a lesser level.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yes there is dumb fck.
    And its because you don't understand acceleration. You would be DQ AND never finish as I said. What phase of the race?
    100% totally and completely as wrong as wrong can get. Dude, do you just not get acceleration in a 200m at all?

Post Count
    Dude, well no . Stupid you actually thought I thought....ha~~~~ Dummy, there will come a time in every race where a sprinter has hit his....TOPEND...speed, yep........MAX VELOCITY...ok dummy? Now what? Now is where............SPEED ENDURANCE.....takes over, right there in that decelleration phase. The guys who can................maintain a larger % of that MAX VELOCITY are the ones who win the rsce ..IF...at the same level.

Yes, some HSer running a 10.78 vs a 9.87 WR none of that matters, he's simply on a lesser level.
    You said maintain a % of maximum velocity? Maximum means Maximum you pile of vegetation! When you MAINTAIN velocity, you DO NOT ACCELERATE.

Back to the question.

And remember:

My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about. Who doesn;'t bone up on what they care about? still subscribe to Track & Field News (since 66). I can answer questions NOBODY...comes remotely close to answering them. First off nobody will ever take the time needed, second off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do.

You said this...

Post Count
    100% totally and completely as wrong as wrong can get. Dude, do you just not get acceleration in a 200m at all?
    No you don't you fool.

Look at the damn table, there is no number necessary now, we will get to that later.
    THE TABLE IS A HUGE HINT TO THE ANSWER.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Stupid, pay attention.

Why do footballers run a 40, yep.....can they ACCELERATE ya dumb . Who cares if the cat can run a 100m in 10.06, if it takes him forever to get up to max velocity. Which would be Carl Lewis. Footballers need quick acceleration, ok stupid?

Dummy, ya talk acceleration for a football 40, an indoor 60,the 100m, it's not too important at 200 or 400, ok dummy? Here it's more about speed with endurance, and that can come later in a race, so a zoooooooom accelertion phase, not a real important factor, I know ya don't get it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No you don't you fool.

Look at the damn table, there is no number necessary now, we will get to that later.
    THE TABLE IS A HUGE HINT TO THE ANSWER.
    Dude, according to the weight tables 6-2 275 pounds is fat, I'm anything but fat. Mr Olympia Franco Columbo was short and around 200 pounds of granite but according to the tables.....

Dude, do you get sprinting at all? Stupid, why do 400m cats with some 100m ability make the best 200m sprinters, well?

Anyone thinking a 5-6 sprinter with no 400m experience is the same as a 6-3 cat who runs a 45.7 400m in a 200m is one dumb mofo.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-18-2018 at 12:00 AM.

Post Count
    Stupid, pay attention.

Why do footballers run a 40, yep.....can they ACCELERATE ya dumb . Who cares if the cat can run a 100m in 10.06, if it takes him forever to get up to max velocity. Which would be Carl Lewis. Footballers need quick acceleration, ok stupid?

Dummy, ya talk acceleration for a football 40, an indoor 60,the 100m, it's not too important at 200 or 400, ok dummy? Here it's more about speed with endurance, and that can come later in a race, so a zoooooooom accelertion phase, not a real important factor, I know ya don't get it.
    You stupid fool.

If you did not accelerate in the 200 or 400 during very specific parts of the race that everyone is keenly aware of, you would be DQed and not finish the race.

And now another huge hint AGAIN.. add to the above even though you might actually run 200 or 400 meters.
    Look at the table again! What is the table really about. Look at it for chrissakes!

And remember, you said:

My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about. Who doesn;'t bone up on what they care about? still subscribe to Track & Field News (since 66). I can answer questions NOBODY...comes remotely close to answering them. First off nobody will ever take the time needed, second off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do.

Post Count
    Dude, according to the weight tables 6-2 275 pounds is fat, I'm anything but fat. Mr Olympia Franco Columbo was short and around 200 pounds of granite but according to the tables.....

Dude, do you get sprinting at all? Stupid, why do 400m cats with some 100m ability make the best 200m sprinters, well?

Anyone thinking a 5-6 sprinter with no 400m experience is the same as a 6-3 cat who runs a 45.7 400m in a 200m is one dumb mofo.
    WTF are you babbling about?

My question to you involves nothing above. I never mentioned or even stated any of the things you imply above. You are now in the mumbling humbled stage. Do you want me to show you the TRACK table again?

And you said this: Practice what you preach

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You stupid fool.

If you did not accelerate in the 200 or 400 during very specific parts of the race that everyone is keenly aware of, you would be DQed and not finish the race.

And now another huge hint AGAIN.. add to the above even though you might actually run 200 or 400 meters.
    Look at the table again! What is the table really about. Look at it for chrissakes!

And remember, you said:

Dude, you told me this....I don't even look at your questions....right? Well that works both ways dummy. I told you we could talk sprinting but this wasn;t going to be you just asking questions. Now when you start answering my questions we'll share some sprint talk, see how that works?

Watch my video and tell me what you saw, until you do that your chart I have yet to look at.

Dude, all sprinters are unique, ok stupid? Some are short and have that blitz start, some are tall and it takes awhile to switch gears, you do understand this, right?

Houston McTear oncr broke or tied seven indor WR's in seven meets, he had a zooooooooooooommmmm start and his acceleration was on a whole other level. BUT....he wasn't nearly as dominate at 100m ad never ever ran a 200m, so in your words what do we have here, well?

Post Count
    Dude, you told me this....I don't even look at your questions....right? Well that works both ways dummy. I told you we could talk sprinting but this wasn;t going to be you just asking questions. Now when you start answering my questions we'll share some sprint talk, see how that works?

Watch my video and tell me what you saw, until you do that your chart I have yet to look at.

Dude, all sprinters are unique, ok stupid? Some are short and have that blitz start, some are tall and it takes awhile to switch gears, you do understand this, right?
    All sprinters must accelerate during this phase of the 200 and 400

This has nothing to do with height, weight, rassln... ALL must accelerate during this phase, what is it?

And you said:

Do you want YOUR quote on track questions again liar?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    WTF are you babbling about?

My question to you involves nothing above. I never mentioned or even stated any of the things you imply above. You are now in the mumbling humbled stage. Do you want me to show you the TRACK table again?

And you said this: Practice what you preach

Why are you doing everything but talking sprinting like I am? Do you simply not know anything?

Dude, show us something, everyone watching you is starting to think.....it's all Avante actually giving examples talking spinting, pgardn stuck on a table.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    All sprinters must accelerate during this phase of the 200 and 400

This has nothing to do with height, weight, rassln... ALL must accelerate during this phase, what is it?

And you said:

Do you want YOUR quote on track questions again liar?
    Dude, are you really this damn stupid? yes every track cat accelerates in every ing race, ya reckon? I'm talking about..........IMPORTANCE.....ok stupid. Dude, how much of a 400m is about acceleration, well? Tell me stupid what really matters there? Dummy at 200m what is the most imnpetant aspect of that race do you have a clue?

Dude, are you really this dan dumb?

Post Count
    Why are you doing everything but talking sprinting like I am? Do you simply not know anything?

Dude, show us something, everyone watching you is starting to think.....it's all Avante actually giving examples talkimng spinting, pgardn stuck on a table.
    During what part of the 200m race does the most extended period of acceleration occur?

So the above is not a track question because it's not a list?

Avante said:

Post Count
    It's a very easy question if one knows what acceleration means.

Post Count

When you start yes.

Back to here for you.
    Back to elementary school.
    I gotta get you back to your own words:

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    During what part of the 200m race does the most extended period of acceleration occur?

So the above is not a track question because it's not a list?

Avante said:

Dude, I have talked about all the important aspects of sprinting, you can't read? We have the start, then the acceleration phase then when a sprinter reaches his topend his max velocity now its speed endurabce as he starts to decellerate. What list?

Stupid, the reason Usain Bolt is the greatest sprinter ever is the foundation he laid as a kid. He started out a 400m cat, then he ran the 200m for years before ever coming to the 100m, yep, years of over distance training. So whrn he showed up in a 100m he possessed a whole other level of..............SPEED ENDURANCE.....his level totaly unique to 100m sprinting, then ya add his 6-5 stride.

List?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's a very easy question if one knows what acceleration means.
    Coach.....good now accelerate thru the hole.
    Avante (stopping to look at the coach)....accelerate?

Stupid...so a cat get out of the blocks....now what? Could it be.....he accelerates to a transition phase before reaching his top end/max velocity, ya reckon?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-18-2018 at 12:31 AM.

Post Count
    Dude, I have talked about all the important aspects of sprinting, you can't read? We have the start, then the acceleration phase then when a sprinter reaches his topend his max velocity now its speed endurabce as he starts to decellerate. What list?

Stupid, the reason Usain Bolt is the greatest sprinter ever is the foundation he laid as a kid. He started out a 400m cat, then he ran the 200m for years before ever coming to the 100m, yep, years of over distance training. So whrn he showed up in a 100m he possessed a whole other level of..............SPEED ENDURANCE.....his level totaly unique to 100m sprinting, then ya add his 6-5 stride.

List?
    No you have not. In the 200 and the 400 you have missed the longest phases of acceleration. The places where runners must apply a constant overall force so they can accelerate. Because you don't know what acceleration means, you cannot answer the question. That's all I can conclude from your nonsense doing everything you can to get away from the question. And after you said the following, you have no shame; you are totally unreliable:

Yes lists.
    Your go to when you go fetal.

Thread Information