Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like that arch conservative hack is really a jamaican housewife in FL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny trivia I just read. Mexicans may really pay for the wall. In the past, illegal immigrants could use their ITIN to claim the child tax credit and the earned income tax credit. The child credit especially was massively abused as they could work in the US and claim 30 kids in mexico if they wanted. This cost 24 billion over 10 years. The new tax law only allows these credits to people actually holding valid social security numbers. That savings is more than the wall will allegedly cost lol.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rich Mexicans have already paid for it in Texas State taxes on holidays.

Mexico... Nah...

Most Mexicans take our dollar whilst we watch them trim our trees from the couch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny trivia I just read. Mexicans may really pay for the wall. In the past, illegal immigrants could use their ITIN to claim the child tax credit and the earned income tax credit. The child credit especially was massively abused as they could work in the US and claim 30 kids in mexico if they wanted. This cost 24 billion over 10 years. The new tax law only allows these credits to people actually holding valid social security numbers. That savings is more than the wall will allegedly cost lol.
    Oh you mean that funny trivia from Jeff Sessions.

You're stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake, how did it feel walking in on your wife with her heels behind her ears as she screamed "oh god!!! You are so much bigger than my husband!"

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Blake, how did it feel walking in on your wife with her heels behind her ears as she screamed "oh god!!! You are so much bigger than my husband!"
    thats the way to deal with someone who practices liberal taqqiya, don’t even respond seriously just spam ad hom. He might be able to lie but he ain’t smart enough to outwit you this way. He will just grumble and take it like he did that fateful day!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This isn’t 1998 we don’t lol anymore we lel.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can be sure that the price of protein will skyrocket if they did that. The giant food corps are huge employers of illegals.
    How much would it go up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol the dms qre so incomptent they might offer the daca kids as slqves to huild trump wall

What a bunch on incompetnt buffoons

Trump is running circles around these idiots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn’t 1998 we don’t lol anymore we lel.
    lol you really are clueless.
    Lel

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You’re still doing it wrong, it was a boomer-esque insult so lol is still proper. For anything else lel should be used. But your wife was lem (loving every minute)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re still doing it wrong, it was a boomer-esque insult so lol is still proper. For anything else lel should be used. But your wife was lem (loving every minute)
    Hand puppet laying rules.

Lel.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just making you feel at home, laying rules just like your bull does.

Have you ever thought about just getting a new handle? Just start over, that thread ruined you lel.
    Last edited by Axl Rose; 01-23-2018 at 02:56 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just making you feel at home, laying rules just like your bull does.

Have you ever thought about just getting a new handle? Just start over, that thread ruined you lel.
    It doesn't bother me and i like seeing who goes this route after being shown up as stupid.

Why are you hiding behind this handle, dmc?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lel shown up as stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lel shown up as stupid
    Lel yeah. It's funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rich Mexicans have already paid for it in Texas State taxes on holidays.

Mexico... Nah...

Most Mexicans take our dollar whilst we watch them trim our trees from the couch.
    you obviously know nothing... rich mexicans, not citizens, use tax free cards when buying out here. i've seen it plenty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a pathetic misrepresentation of the American dream. That is for legal immigrants that assimilate and become productive members of society.
    Mainly I was referring to the not bringing families over and the merit based stuff which has never been how immigration is done in American history. Pretty much every person here comes from a single diet poor immigrant who came to America in search of a better life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mainly I was referring to the not bringing families over and the merit based stuff which has never been how immigration is done in American history. Pretty much every person here comes from a single diet poor immigrant who came to America in search of a better life
    this isn't the 1400's anymore homie nor the 1700's, this is 2018. let these dreamers dream about making their own damn country great again and finally allow our citizens dreams to come to fruition instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this isn't the 1400's anymore homie nor the 1700's, this is 2018. let these dreamers dream about making their own damn country great again and finally allow our citizens dreams to come to fruition instead.
    Poor KW unable to make his dreams come true. Had to settle for inking people.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those pesky welfare programs that OUR taxpayer dollars support didn't exist for the majority of our history - when the American dream was alive and well. When stats show that immigrants are coming in and ending up on welfare at very high rates - that's when things need to change. Don't come if you intend to be a burden to American taxpayers. I don't see any of you liberals commenting on those immigrant/welfare stats. Do you really want to be paying for that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor KW unable to make his dreams come true. Had to settle for inking people.
    my dream is to leave this rock behind and you ers in the dirt. in the mean time, i'll just keep on keeping on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those pesky welfare programs that OUR taxpayer dollars support didn't exist for the majority of our history - when the American dream was alive and well. When stats show that immigrants are coming in and ending up on welfare at very high rates - that's when things need to change. Don't come if you intend to be a burden to American taxpayers. I don't see any of you liberals commenting on those immigrant/welfare stats. Do you really want to be paying for that?

it's because they're dreamers themselves and live in a cesspool of white guilt. you notice the ones who scream and cry the most are pathetic whites? their dreams are different though; a utopia that'll never exist. bunch of ing losers the lot of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cherry pick stats to ignore all the positive economic contributions of immigrants and then wonder why anyone likes them. Its embarrassing especially who supposedly is an immigrant

Thread Information