Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both teams won. OKC wasn't winning with WB and PG, and Clippers should be instant favorites with GS out the way.
    Clippers arent that great IMO -

Kawhitter will malinger and load manage

PG will choke

They will be better but not as good as everyone is claiming now -

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is a real snake

He played the lakers and raptors in that 6 day span. He had no intention of signing with either. Used the Raptors as leverage for trade with OKC..Raptors smelled the ploy.

Was recruiting PG without lakers having any idea. According to Ramona, he would change the meeting locations so he can hide his recruitment of PG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On a side note: how stupid is Durbeta? How do you pick Kyrie's bum ass over Kawhi?
    KD never liked Kawhi(made the infamous system player comment), and I don't think they have much or any kind of relationship off the court. Kyrie and KD seem a lot more compatible on paper.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Exactly, he had part two if his story on how Kawhi cucked the Spurs for the Lakers, and now he has to use it to wrap this sandwich and eat it.
    You're right there with me, bub. You had him & lost him. You've nary room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We got a championship out of it. What did you get? So yeah, no, we're not right there with you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We got a championship out of it. What did you get? So yeah, no, we're not right there with you.
    Nono with a wicked shot
    Can cully retort?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please, you're too modest...you got 2, they was selling your ...Florida.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nono with a wicked shot
    Can cully retort?

Did the old man put Hillary's mouth on that curb? "Now, say good night."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool avi, 213 is LA area code lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please, you're too modest...you got 2, they was selling your ...Florida.

tee, hee.
    We count 1, still better than the big 0 you've got from him

smh, the Clippers... could've gone to Phoenix and you would've embraced him, but no, he had to pick the ugly cousins. Grim business.

If you're not ready for the reading room, the Political forum will probably host you for another year and a half

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. We are, Cub. We are. If he'd a just inked with you. Damn. What a time it'd a been for you.

- Trump president
    - Arizona sports in shambles
    - Kawhi forsakes the Spurs and rings up North, leaving Pop holding his
    - Lakers acquire
    - Luva and Kool return and stand shoulder-to-shoulder with their old dad
    - You 3 run roughshod over the forum like in the Kobe 5, Duncan 4 salad days

Damn, Cub. It was this || close to happening. That Kawhi still continues to "be a problem" for you, as you've prophesized in '13. I take it you want devastating failure for him and the uncle.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We count 1, still better than the big 0 you've got from him

smh, the Clippers... could've gone to Phoenix and you would've embraced him, but no, he had to pick the ugly cousins. Grim business.

If you're not ready for the reading room, the Political forum will probably host you for another year and a half
    We never had him. You had him. Toronto had him. We never had him.

Now, take a look at this:::[[[and league officials began bringing out the yellow tape to cordon off the floor for the Larry O'Brien Trophy presentation]]]

They were selling your .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep. We are, Cub. We are. If he'd a just inked with you. Damn. What a time it'd a been for you.

- Trump president
    - Arizona sports in shambles
    - Kawhi forsakes the Spurs and rings up North, leaving Pop holding his
    - Lakers acquire
    - Luva and Kool return and stand shoulder-to-shoulder with their old dad
    - You 3 run roughshod over the forum like in the Kobe 5, Duncan 4 salad days

Damn, Cub. It was this || close to happening. That Kawhi still continues to "be a problem" for you, as you've prophesized in '13. I take it you want devastating failure for him and the uncle.
    But, it didn't happen. We didn't have him. You had him. You lost him.
    Now, take a look at this:::[[[and league officials began bringing out the yellow tape to cordon off the floor for the Larry O'Brien Trophy presentation]]]

They were selling your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We never had him. You had him. Toronto had him. We never had him.

They were selling your .
    We had him and we won a championship with him. Sure we would want more, but at least we got something. You? You had the reading room for seasons on end, too ashamed to continually miss the playoffs

And no, can't coattail the Miami Heat fandon to spite me. Doesn't work that way, nu uh.

When we lost I was here, when we won the year after I was here too. You? You disappeared, you chicken .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We had him and we won a championship with him. Sure we would want more, but at least we got something. You? You had the reading room for seasons on end, too ashamed to continually miss the playoffs

And no, can't coattail the Miami Heat fandon to spite me. Doesn't work that way, nu uh.

When we lost I was here, when we won the year after I was here too. You? You disappeared, you chicken .
    You won 2 with him. tee, hee.

After Florida this place was a ghost town. I was here alone. You've nary room.

Now, take another look at this:::[[[and league officials began bringing out the yellow tape to cordon off the floor for the Larry O'Brien Trophy presentation]]]

They were selling your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You won 2 with him. tee, hee.

After Florida this place was a ghost town. I was here alone. You've nary room.

Now, take another look at this:::[[[and league officials began bringing out the yellow tape to cordon off the floor for the Larry O'Brien Trophy presentation]]]

They were selling your .
    You keep trying to crowbar the Spurs in, but this isn't about the Spurs. It's about Kawhi passing you guys up like an old hag. Just when you were ready to roll them barrels.

Now stop playing with the poop and eat your sandwich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is a real snake

He played the lakers and raptors in that 6 day span. He had no intention of signing with either. Used the Raptors as leverage for trade with OKC..Raptors smelled the ploy.

Was recruiting PG without lakers having any idea. According to Ramona, he would change the meeting locations so he can hide his recruitment of PG
    How are your fellow Raptor fans taking it brah?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, it didn't happen. We didn't have him. You had him. You lost him.

They were selling your .
    My point isn't to label the Lakers as a failure in this scenario. I'm just detailing the building excitement you must had as Kawhi to you was looking likely. Kawhi to the Lakers would've been the nuke you, and then Luva and Kool woulda used to level the place. You were denied that joy, those onions, those barrels, and that reunion with your brothers. Now you're back to Florida rolling out some old barrel stock. But, damn, did you want a fresh new stock of barrels to roll with the old Kobe 5, Duncan 4 gang. It's why you were so rankled last evening.

And then if Mr. Rapinoe rings and grudges Trump, oh boy. Just a bad couple of day for the old Cubster.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You keep trying to crowbar the Spurs in, but this isn't about the Spurs. It's about Kawhi passing you guys up like an old hag. Just when you were ready to roll them barrels.

Now stop playing with the poop and eat your sandwich.
    Of course, it was never about the Spurs even when it was about the Spurs. Media made sure of that. But, I ain't Media, daddy-O, and you're owning this as you're owning Florida.

Leonard

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Of course, it was never about the Spurs even when it was about the Spurs. Media made sure of that. But, I ain't Media, daddy-O, and you're owning this as you're owning Florida.

Leonard
    You thought you were getting George. You thought you were getting Leonard. You thought you were a big shot. But in the end, the Lakers are still donning the bag courtesy of Bryant.

The Bag

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You thought you were getting George. You thought you were getting Leonard. You thought you were a big shot. But in the end, the Lakers are still donning the bag courtesy of Bryant.

The Bag
    Get your own . That's my .

Leonard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Bag
    Arn

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

No. Don't Arn me, El. I ain't in an Arn'in' mood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My point isn't to label the Lakers as a failure in this scenario. I'm just detailing the building excitement you must had as Kawhi to you was looking likely. Kawhi to the Lakers would've been the nuke you, and then Luva and Kool woulda used to level the place. You were denied that joy, those onions, those barrels, and that reunion with your brothers. Now you're back to Florida rolling out some old barrel stock. But, damn, did you want a fresh new stock of barrels to roll with the old Kobe 5, Duncan 4 gang. It's why you were so rankled last evening.

And then if Mr. Rapinoe rings and grudges Trump, oh boy. Just a bad couple of day for the old Cubster.
    Mr. Rapinoe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Don't Arn me, El. I ain't in an Arn'in' mood.

Thread Information