Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2225
    Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Villarreal 3-2

Gio with a goal and assist.
    Aquino also with an assist. (assisted Gio's goal)
    Gio is going to be a stud in there, kinda like Vela. Both needed in the Seleccion

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    Teca o to FC Twente

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Sky is blue
    Water is wet
    Chivas fired their coach

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Chepo told Fabian that he will not call him up for the World Cup if he goes to Qatar.

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Welp he's staying... idk what to make of it since he says hes not leaving his family.. aka chivas.

He should be looking to leave, but not to Qatar.

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Portugal was another option. He would have earned less but the compe ion would have been good for him. If he worked his butt off then he could make the jump to a better league, like Spain. Maybe that's the problem, he doesn't want to work hard or be challenged and would rather stay where he's comfortable.

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    I saw on TV the offer that the Qatar team made to Fabian.

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    Looks like Espericueta is going to Barca

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Looks like Espericueta is going to Barca
    Don't know what to make of this... Playing time wise we've all seen this movie before...

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    Don't know what to make of this... Playing time wise we've all seen this movie before...
    He'll be at Barca B.

And at tigres under Tuca he's getting exactly 0 playing time....

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    List of euro players for the wcq:

Giovani Dos Santos
    Javier Aquino
    Héctor Moreno
    Héctor Herrera
    Diego Reyes
    Javier Hernández
    Andrés Guardado

First Vela now Ochoa too?

Guillermo Ochoa pidió al 'Chepo' de la Torre no ser convocado
    http://msn.mediotiempo.com/futbol/se...-ser-convocado

Chepo. How many more players are we gonna lose because of him? The 2 best inform players right now for mexico not coming. smh

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count

Giovani Dos Santos
    Javier Aquino
    Héctor Moreno
    Héctor Herrera
    Diego Reyes
    Javier Hernández
    Andrés Guardado

Chepo. How many more players are we gonna lose because of him? The 2 best inform players right now for mexico not coming. smh
    Don't forget Jonathan Dos Santos.... who is actually with Barca's first team now...

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    He'll be at Barca B.

And at tigres under Tuca he's getting exactly 0 playing time....
    Both good points.

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count

Giovani Dos Santos
    Javier Aquino
    Héctor Moreno
    Héctor Herrera
    Diego Reyes
    Javier Hernández
    Andrés Guardado

So now Ochoa is demanding to be a starter? TBH, his at ude doesn't surprise me too much. To me he always seemed like a prima donna.

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter how good Ochoa does chepo won't play him over Corona. Just like Salcido, Maza, Torrado are practically guaranteed starters regardless of their form. Dat jerarquia.

So i understand why Ochoa won't come and i don't blame him. What's the point if he's just gonna warm the bench?

Ravanelli praise

New Ajaccio coach Fabrizio Ravanelli has quickly taken a shine to the 28-year-old goalkeeper, whom he knows has a big role to play this season both on and off the pitch.

"He's not only an extraordinary player, he's an extraordinary person too," declared Ravanelli. "Great champions are always humble, and he's very humble. He's always the first player to arrive at training and the last to leave, he works tirelessly and he doesn't talk. He's always an example to the others. I'd like all the other players to try to be like him because I don't have anything negative to say about him."

http://www.ligue1.com/ligue1/article...ng-through.htm
    That doesn't sound like a prima donna to me.

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    It's good to know that he's kept his head on strait. Maybe I've had this perception of him because of the commercials and his celebrity status when he was playing in Mexico.

Tbh, I have always considered him the best goal keeper. But I lost hope that he would be a starter or be taken seriously by Chepo and recent past managers. This goes back to when Ochoa was benched for Conejo Perez. Today it looks like Talavera and Corona are the favorites.

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    With respect to Vela, I'm hearing that Chepo again tried to convince him to come but he refused.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    It's good to know that he's kept his head on strait. Maybe I've had this perception of him because of the commercials and his celebrity status when he was playing in Mexico.

Tbh, I have always considered him the best goal keeper. But I lost hope that he would be a starter or be taken seriously by Chepo and recent past managers. This goes back to when Ochoa was benched for Conejo Perez. Today it looks like Talavera and Corona are the favorites.
    Ochoa has better reflexes than both Talavera and Corona, and handedly beats Corona with height and length. Ochoa's weaknesses (bouts of "lack of confidence" from time to time and playing the ball with his feet) have been overstated. When he is playing confident (as he has been with his club team) there is no Mexican keeper that is better at protecting the goal.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    With respect to Vela, I'm hearing that Chepo again tried to convince him to come but he refused.
    It's clear that Vela wants Chepo fired before he commits to the team.

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    Both Gio and Vela scored again.

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    I wonder what the over/under would be of Vela or Gio ending up with a higher goal tally than Neymar?

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Both Gio and Vela scored again.
    Where are them videos damnit, Maxi you slackin...

Also, idk about you guys but I actually think Corona is the best keeper atm for the NT, yes Ochoa is the better keeper overall and he's doing awesome with his club, but I think there's something about Corona when he plays for the NT and his leadership plays a huge role as well.

I'm satisfied (for now) that Corona is still starting, I know Ochoa needs to be there at some point.. but I just never really saw him that confident and that good of a leader on the NT. IMO

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    I wonder what the over/under would be of Vela or Gio ending up with a higher goal tally than Neymar?
    Well taking into account what team Neymar plays for and what kind of teammates he has, I say Vela is the only one with a chance to stay a little bit under Neymar's scoring numbers, didn't Vela finish with 14 or 16 goals last season? He'll probably do a little bit more this time around, Vela is currently the best player Mexico has.

Neymar tho since the expectations of him are high I expect him to score 15+ goals.

Thread Information