Page 61 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465711111615611061 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 52497
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    this Garland guy is a crack up.

Garland: "BOOM: Paul Manafort had direct connection to Russian intel"

Article: "An associate of an ex-Trump campaign chairman is suspected BOOM of connections to Russian intelligence."
    "U.S. and Ukrainian authorities have expressed interest in the activities of a Kiev-based operative with suspected BOOM ties to Russian intelligence"
    "The FBI declined to comment on Kilimnik, while the State Department did not respond to a request for comment. It’s unclear BOOM whether either agency launched any kind of official inquiry into Kilimnik, nor is it clear BOOM whether the interest from the U.S. authorities is ongoing."
    "The Ukrainian prosecutor general in August did launch a formal investigation into Kilimnik’s suspected BOOM ties to Russian intelligence, according to do ents obtained by POLITICO. The prosecutor’s office subsequently told POLITICO that it has cleared Kilimnik BOOM "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Article: "An associate of an ex-Trump campaign chairman is suspected BOOM of connections to Russian intelligence."
    "U.S. and Ukrainian authorities have expressed interest in the activities of a Kiev-based operative with suspected BOOM ties to Russian intelligence"
    "The FBI declined to comment on Kilimnik, while the State Department did not respond to a request for comment. It’s unclear BOOM whether either agency launched any kind of official inquiry into Kilimnik, nor is it clear BOOM whether the interest from the U.S. authorities is ongoing."
    "The Ukrainian prosecutor general in August did launch a formal investigation into Kilimnik’s suspected BOOM ties to Russian intelligence, according to do ents obtained by POLITICO. The prosecutor’s office subsequently told POLITICO that it has cleared Kilimnik BOOM "
    https://www.patreon.com/ericgarland

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    djohn2008 what level patron subscription did you purchase?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    https://www.patreon.com/ericgarland

I Find Garland Moderately Amusing
    $1 or more per month ∙ 0 patrons
    Receive my Patron-only feed and accept my daily warm vibes of appreciation.

I Like Where This Is Going
    $3 or more per month ∙ 4 patrons
    Insider's Newsletter and an official thank you at the footer of each addition.

I'd Like More of This
    $10 or more per month ∙ 5 patrons
    In addition the above, you'll get an invite to the monthly private Google Hangout where we can chat about the trends I've covered that month.

I'd Like to Go Pro
    $25 or more per month ∙ 2 patrons
    In addition to the above, you'll receive PDF copies of all four of my books (Future, Inc, How to Predict the Future and WIN, World After Normal, and Observations from Upper Mexico) as well as e-books about special skills to hone your own foresight.

The Inner Circle
    $50 or more per month ∙ 1 patron
    In addition to the above, you'll be invited to a bi-weekly conference call where you can ask your own questions about the strategic implications of what I'm currently exploring in public.

The Inner Inner Circle
    $100 or more per month ∙ 1 patron
    All of the above and once a week personal Skype interview discussing the week's biggest BOOM

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thomas Friedman

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Whoa: LTG(R) Mike Flynn not even in Trump campaign when any of this occurred. Can I get a BOOM up in here

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2993217

According to the filing, Flynn Intel's work involved collecting information about Gulen and pressuring U.S. officials to take action against the cleric, including a meeting in October between Flynn's firm and a representative of the House Homeland Security Committee.

After Flynn joined the Trump administration, he agreed not to lobby for five years after leaving government service and never to represent foreign governments. Flynn's newly disclosed lobbying would not have violated that pledge because it occurred before he joined the Trump administration in January, but the pledge would preclude Flynn from ever doing the same type of work again in his lifetime.

Under the Foreign Agent Registration Act, U.S. citizens who lobby on behalf of foreign governments or political en ies must disclose their work to the Justice Department. Willfully failing to register is a felony, though the Justice Department rarely files criminal charges in such cases. It routinely works with lobbying firms to get back in compliance with the law by registering and disclosing their work.

On Wednesday, Alptekin told The AP that Justice Department officials had pushed for Flynn and his firm to register as foreign agents in recent weeks. Alptekin said in a phone call from Istanbul that the changes were a response to "political pressure" and he did not agree with Flynn's decision to file the registration do ents with the Justice Department.

"I disagree with the filing," he said. "It would be different if I was working for the government of Turkey, but I am not taking directions from anyone in the government."

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

it's worth stomaching for the lol's

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

TSA

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Spurraider. If you dont like my posts then stay out of the thread. Simpleton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    false dichotomy

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

TSA
    I don't think this is going to end in the BOOM you are hoping for, quite the opposite IMO

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Spurraider. If you dont like my posts then stay out of the thread. Simpleton.
    Are you one of Garland's 13 patrons? Be honest

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

conflicts of interest all over the goddamn place

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I don't think this is going to end in the BOOM you are hoping for, quite the opposite IMO
    I don't think you want to take any more bets.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I don't think you want to take any more bets.
    I lost from poor wording on my part. You learned a President can order wiretapping without a court. It's all good.

Did my losing that bet cancel out our Priebus charged with obstruction of justice bet?

If that is still on the table I'd be willing to use that as a betting chip.

If that's off I'd be more than happy to hear what you think the outcome of Comey will be and what you'd like to bet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI investigating an odd link between Trump and a Russian bank.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/09/politi...-organization/

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    He's reported well throughout

In the extant case, whether the investigation involved a potential Logan Act violation, or election fraud, or whatever, the CIA, FBI, and NSA had the ability to act both before and after Donald Trump was elected. But they didn't, and we know why, because James Clapper just told us – they didn't have evidence to go on.

Thus we are now witnessing the extremely unusual development of intelligence sources that normally wouldn't tell a reporter the time of day litigating a matter of supreme importance in the media. What does this mean?

Hypothesize for a moment that the "scandal" here is real, but in a limited sense: Trump's surrogates have not colluded with Russians, but have had “contacts,” and recognize their political liability, and lie about them. Investigators then leak the true details of these contacts, leaving the wild speculations to the media and the Internet. Trump is enough of a pig and a menace that it's easy to imagine doing this and not feeling terribly sorry that your leaks have been over-interpreted.

If that's the case, there are big dangers for the press. If we engage in Times-style gilding of every lily the leakers throw our way, and in doing so build up a fever of expectations for a bombs reveal, but there turns out to be no conspiracy – Trump will be pre-inoculated against all criticism for the foreseeable future.

The press has to cover this subject. But it can't do it with glibness and excitement, laughing along to SNL routines, before it knows for sure what it's dealing with. Reporters should be scared to their marrow by this story. This is a high-wire act and it is a very long way down. We might want to leave the jokes and the nicknames be, until we get to the other side – wherever that is.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

CNN all out of BOOMS

This story is months old

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN all out of BOOMS

This story is months old
    No , sherlock.

It got updated. The story is not just appearing on CNN.

https://www.google.com/search?site=&...k1.bwBI3Tis_go

Updated as of 8 and 1 hour ago.

But CNN is fake news.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Yep. This is where the FBI got det FISA warrant. It's over for Donnie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The MSM is the Russian sub

Thread Information