Page 63 of 280 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 6986
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Notice how nobody ever really answered the question?

The reason being they can't explain how something as complex as DNA just came about by chance. And I knew they couldn't.
    i did. stop lying

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Notice how nobody ever really answered the question?

The reason being they can't explain how something as complex as DNA just came about by chance. And I knew they couldn't.
    It's like asking if you came about by chance and then killing your parents and your relatives when you were an infant.

Seriously you don't know how to ask a good question if you don't believe living things came from living things. There is no history for anything for you. And you claim to understand changes in music like the blues from the 50s till now. Tell me about those changes. Did the blues today have anything it relied on to give it the sound it has today? What changes took place and were they just chance? Is it just chance when phrases like Da Bomb arise and then just die when other phrases like Cool have a longer time frame in the history of language?

Are you really this dull that you can't see appropriate and inappropriate parallels?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Oh Good God.
    This is a game and avante is the referee.
    We lose. Damn...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bull ! So how did we get DNA or even RNA? In order for no Master Designer needed, you'd need to know how it did come about.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Bull ! So how did we get DNA or even RNA? In order for no Master Designer needed, you'd need to know how it did come about.
    did you literally just define god of the gaps

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh Good God.
    This is a game and avante is the referee.
    We lose. Damn...
    Nope, Avante just knows something as complex as DNA takes a Mater Designer. Impossible to just happen by chance not unlike the Pyraminds.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    did you literally just define god of the gaps

Did you just tap dance around not explaining if no Master Designer then how did DNA come about....AGAIN!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It's like asking if you came about by chance and then killing your parents and your relatives when you were an infant.

Seriously you don't know how to ask a good question if you don't believe living things came from living things. There is no history for anything for you. And you claim to understand changes in music like the blues from the 50s till now. Tell me about those changes. Did the blues today have anything it relied on to give it the sound it has today? What changes took place and were they just chance? Is it just chance when phrases like Da Bomb arise and then just die when other phrases like Cool have a longer time frame in the history of language?

Are you really this dull that you can't see appropriate and inappropriate parallels?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

translation

I have no idea how DNA came about, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    In order for no Master Designer needed, you'd need to know how it did come about.

translation: god of the gaps

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    translation

I have no idea how DNA came about, ok?
    Nor do you.

It's a tie!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Did you just tap dance around not explaining if no Master Designer then how did DNA come about....AGAIN!!!!!!
    Tell us about the Master designer. Maybe we don't know enough about the master designer to even approach an answer you NEED. It's literally impossible to communicate with someone who only communicates using a series of moans and groans.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Are you really trying to compare them blues with DNA.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!! Are you realy this stupid?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

This can all be explained using science and has. But eventually we will get back to the basic how do we know anything...
    If this is what you want fine, go to the corner of the room, curl up in the fetal position, and suck your thumb.

Bottom line: stop posting pieces of articles you know nothing about.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    avante arguing for 50+ pages just to show he has been reduced to god of the gaps fallacy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Are you really trying to compare them blues with DNA.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!! Are you realy this stupid?
    I am using change as an analogy that you don't get.
    CHANGE THRU TIME.

Does this basic idea escape you because it did with DNA?
    Twist attempts to explain IDEAS and then laugh when cornered.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tell us about the Master designer. Maybe we don't know enough about the master designer to even approach an answer you NEED. It's literally impossible to communicate with someone who only communicates using a series of moans and groans.
    Notice how I won't be going off into somerthing totally out there like you do? I answer questions, can't tap dance worth a damn. Moan and groan, what are re ed?

If not for life on earth and us humans we'd need no Master Designer. But since here we are it's real real obvious we didn't get here by chance, only a fool would think we did. Too many things having to work in harmony to pull this off.

Obviously who/what this/these Master Designer (s) are is a mystery to all of us. We just don't know but what we do know is something as complex as DNA couldn't have came about simply by chance, what would be impossible and anything thinking it did just come about by chance an idiot.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Notice how I won't be going off into somerthing totally out there like you do? I answer questions, can't tap dance worth a damn. Moan and groan, what are re ed?

If not for life on earth and us humans we'd need no Master Designer. But since3 here we are it's real real obvious we didn't get us by chance, only a fool would think we did. Too many things having to work in harmony to pull this off.

Obviously who/what this/these Master Designer (s) are is a mystery to all of us. We just don't know but what we do know is something as complex as DNA could have came about simply by chance, what would be impossible and anything thinking it did just come about by chance an idiot.
    Dude. If man just threw up his hands and attributed every unknown to magic Jesus there wouldn't be any football almanac.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I am using change as an analogy that you don't get.
    CHANGE THRU TIME.

Does this basic idea escape you because it did with DNA?
    Twist attempts to explain IDEAS and then laugh when cornered.
    Dude, you are trying to use something so far away from something else to make a point, it's comical. There is nothing complex at all about them blues. And time will never change that.

Is this guy for real?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    rofl, Avante pulling a robdiaz

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    rofl, Avante pulling a robdiaz
    not really. you're different. you have faith, w/e... hard to reason with it.

avante tries to reason but is exploited as a simple god of gaps type of fella. plus u dont really spam links except random pictures of people

Thread Information