Page 64 of 162 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 4038
    So you would take John Stockton over Jordan.

P/S: lol at not being a playmaker. Nobody had more assists than Messi in the last 4 years. But go ahead and talk out of your ass.
    Wut? wtf are u smoking? I said that neither Pippen or Jordan are playmakers. Stop being so butthurt. Iverson vs Kidd would be a better comparison

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Wut? wtf are u smoking? I said that neither Pippen or Jordan are playmakers. Stop being so butthurt. Iverson vs Kidd would be a better comparison
    In what World is AI comparable to Messi?

In what World is AI comparable to Messi?
    Can be Kobe vs Kidd if u want, whatever.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Can be Kobe vs Kidd if u want, whatever.
    Ok, so you would take Kidd over Kobe.

Still, I would like to know when has Kobe lead an assists table.

Ok, so you would take Kidd over Kobe.

Still, I would like to know when has Kobe lead an assists table.
    To built a team around, of course i would take Kidd over Kobe.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Thanks for making clear that your sports related opinions aren't very good.

Build a team around Kobe> build a team around Kidd

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Team around Kobe= 2 championships
    Team around Kidd= 0 championships

If I wouldn't have seen you posting around in other forums all serious and I would be pretty damn sure you're trolling.

Team around Kobe= 2 championships
    Team around Kidd= 0 championships

If I wouldn't have seen you posting around in other forums all serious and I would be pretty damn sure you're trolling.
    Now i get it, you are really dumb. We are not talking about who has/had a better career, we are talking about who would be better to build a team around, Kidd never had half of the supporting cast that Kobe had.

I would never rank Kidd above Kobe. Or Xavi above Messi
    Last edited by Brunodf; 01-10-2013 at 01:17 AM.

And good luck winning another WC without an Algerian playmaker

Gooooooooooooooooooood luck

Gourcuff

The "next Zidane"

White French players
    Do you have a problem with the notion of non-white French people?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Do you have a problem with the notion of non-white French people?
    You seem to have one

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Now i get it, you are really dumb. We are not talking about who has/had a better career, we are talking about who would be better to build a team around, Kidd never had half of the supporting cast that Kobe had.

I would never rank Kidd above Kobe. Or Xavi above Messi
    Ok so you would never rank Kidd over Kobe or Xavi over Messi but if you had to choose a player to start a team from scratch you would pick Kidd over Kobe and Xavi over Messi and build your teams around those guys right?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    lol I love Xavi but that's insane, especially when if you say regardless of age. Messi is still 25 and scored almost 100 goals and is the most unstoppable player on the planet. And he's on roids.

Easy decision.

Ok so you would never rank Kidd over Kobe or Xavi over Messi but if you had to choose a player to start a team from scratch you would pick Kidd over Kobe and Xavi over Messi and build your teams around those guys right?
    Yeah, it's just who is the right player for that job, Xavi/Kidd makes everybody else much better, Messi/Kobe need a great team around them... Give a D-League team to Kidd and he will make some players look like all stars and maybe make the playoffs, give a D-League team to Kobe and they will look like a D-League team with a great player.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Yeah, it's just who is the right player for that job, Xavi/Kidd makes everybody else much better, Messi/Kobe need a great team around them... Give a D-League team to Kidd and he will make some players look like all stars and maybe make the playoffs, give a D-League team to Kobe and they will look like a D-League team with a great player.
    Great take, 10/10, will read again.

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    I think Brunodf is making sense right now, didn't read posts on previous pages if there are any. He's saying Messi>Xavi which is true, but he'd rather build a team around Xavi. Nothing wrong with that tbh, he's en led to that opinion as there is logic there. However, no one is en led to the opinion that Ronaldo got snubbed and he deserved the Ballon. That's just stupid.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    And he's on roids.

Easy decision.
    Please wait for your turn. Antonella will be up all over your post in a moment...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm really dumb. How can I not get an argument that is so clear and makes so much sense.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The ballon d'or is a joke and nothing more than a popularity contest since the midget years. When Kaka won the award in 2007, he didn't have the best numbers. But Kaka ended up winning the award, which is fine in my opinion because of the positive impact he had on that Milan team, the hardware he won that year and the excellent champions league campaign he had, 2 goals in the semi-final against United and that year's ballon d'or runner up Ronaldo.

Some people just have no business voting for this award, their criteria is shady as and they will continue to bend it to fit whatever Messi wins or scores during a particular season.

Besides, there's already an award for what Messi did last season, it's called the golden boot. The ballon d'or should not be treated like a scoring le.

Instead, voters should try to find a balance between stats and trophies, not who scored a handful of goals in meaningless games against the league's bottom feeders, while being surrounded by a stacked team.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    The ballon d'or is a joke and nothing more than a popularity contest since the midget years. When Kaka won the award in 2007, he didn't have the best numbers. But Kaka ended up winning the award, which is fine in my opinion because of the positive impact he had on that Milan team, the hardware he won that year and the excellent champions league campaign he had, 2 goals in the semi-final against United and that year's ballon d'or runner up Ronaldo.

Some people just have no business voting for this award, their criteria is shady as and they will continue to bend it to fit whatever Messi wins or scores during a particular season.

Besides, there's already an award for what Messi did last season, it's called the golden boot. The ballon d'or should not be treated like a scoring le.

Instead, voters should try to find a balance between stats and trophies, not who scored a handful of goals in meaningless games against the league's bottom feeders, while being surrounded by a stacked team.
    I think your not rightfully treating Messi like he should be, it might be because I always see you in every Barcelona related-thread and you always want to downplay whatever he achieves, so decide what you want to be- a troll or a reasonable poster, you have different internet personas and I find that annoying, on this post you sounded reasonable enough to have a discussion with but in some you sound the opposite, so please, decide what you want to be.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count

Best commercials Messi has ever done.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    10th straight game scoring, new Barca record per the usual, par, etc.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    He got that in a loss, not nearly as impressive, thb

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    They gotta lose sometime, imho.

Thread Information