Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1774
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don’t have the 6th pick, they finished in the 6th spot. The lottery determines the picks, and whether we get Toronto’s or not. Their odds of getting the 6th pick are 8.6%. Their odds of falling to 7th are 29.8%. Them finishing at 6 gives us our best odds of any position to get the #7 pick.
    It's amazing that you have to keep saying this....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to all of those like exstatic and other sticks like him, how do you explain the "tanking"? the nets winning tonight? please explain

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amazing that you have to keep saying this....
    It’s like they forgot there is a ing draft lottery that ACTUALLY determines the draft pick order.

If Toronto doesn’t jump up into the top 4, the odds are hugely in our favor.

#6 8.6%
    #7 29.8%
    #8 20.5%
    #9 3.7%
    #10 0.1%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to all of those like exstatic and other sticks like him, how do you explain the "tanking"? the nets winning tonight? please explain
    Plausible deniability

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jailblazers with 21 wins

spurs and nets with 20 wins…

so where will spurs end up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jailblazers with 21 wins

spurs and nets with 20 wins…

so where will spurs end up?
    My guess, all 3 teams lose out and end up right where they are now: Spurs and Charlotte tied for 3rd, Portland 5th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great news if the Spurs lose their last two games. They will be in a coin flip with Charlotte for the bottom three.
    Could we get Craig Popple to start Sochan at pg?

Better yet will Wemby miss one of these games?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My guess, all 3 teams lose out and end up right where they are now: Spurs and Charlotte tied for 3rd, Portland 5th
    wouldnt shock me if pop gets two wins either lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We’ll definitely lose to Denver, but Detroit has held off every tanking team trying to get an L this year. I guess maybe if they have #1 locked, and we sit Wemby, maybe we can get the L?

I’d laugh my ass off if DET dropped to #5 after the lottery again, like last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wouldnt shock me if pop gets two wins either lol
    We’re not beating Denver.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We’ll definitely lose to Denver, but Detroit has held off every tanking team trying to get an L this year. I guess maybe if they have #1 locked, and we sit Wemby, maybe we can get the L?

I’d laugh my ass off if DET dropped to #5 after the lottery again, like last year.
    That's what I was saying. If Detroit loses their next 2 games (Chicago and Dallas), they will reach their final game with #1 locked, they'd probably like to end the season on a positive note. If Pop plays the same team that started today, it's 99% a loss. Wemby can play vs Denver if he wants, but he should absolutely sit vs Detroit.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what I was saying. If Detroit loses their next 2 games (Chicago and Dallas), they will reach their final game with #1 locked, they'd probably like to end the season on a positive note. If Pop plays the same team that started today, it's 99% a loss. Wemby can play vs Denver if he wants, but he should absolutely sit vs Detroit.
    This is where I'm at. They gotta rest Wemby on Sunday.

But I do think it's pretty hysterical that Sunday is fan appreciation day and the Spurs will show their appreciation by fielding a team of guys, most of who will be lucky to see significant minutes in the summer league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good points.
    Det just locked up a coinflip at worst.

Wemby must sit vs Det. Concur. Nothing good can come from that game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why care about this pick? Isnt it enough that we have top 5 pick to pair with wemby?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why care about this pick? Isnt it enough that we have top 5 pick to pair with wemby?
    That’s not locked up! Spurs could drop as low as 7th, or 8th if they win again, or lose a coin flip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will surely play Wemby on Sunday, its fan appreciation night and last game of the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will surely play Wemby on Sunday, its fan appreciation night and last game of the season.

ugh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s playing tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still pretty amazing to think that Golden State built their dynasty on three picks that were #7, #11, & #35, plus Harrison Barnes at #7. Kinda crazy that taking a shot at an undersized, long-armed forward in the 2nd round was what really supercharged their climb-- that, plus turning Iguodala into their version of Manu. There's really no set formula for team building. There are so many approaches that can potentially work. That's what's so great about the NBA, the constant evolution of styles and approaches.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's with all this "will or should he play ..." nonsense??

He's 20yo and no game until maybe july...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get the sense the Spurs care about the difference between the 3rd, 4th or 5th best odds a lot less than members of this forum do. That might be an indication as to how their scouting is going.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get the sense the Spurs care about the difference between the 3rd, 4th or 5th best odds a lot less than members of this forum do. That might be an indication as to how their scouting is going.

I kind of agree with this. If they thought this draft was as terrible as posters here, we’d be neck and neck with Detroit. They must see enough options, with none really standing out that they’re comfortable with the 3,4,5 slots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s not locked up! Spurs could drop as low as 7th, or 8th if they win again, or lose a coin flip.
    7th or 8th still good.. just draft topic the best guard in the draft class to pair with wemby

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7th or 8th still good.. just draft topic the best guard in the draft class to pair with wemby
    Can't draft Topic and the best guard in this class without getting the Toronto pick to convey though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't draft Topic and the best guard in this class without getting the Toronto pick to convey though
    What do you mean by that?

Thread Information