Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 1859
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an idiot and a pervert. Stupid, Orton held the les because he puts butts in the seats ok ya stupid ? Are you simply brainless?

Sick pedo .
    No, he didnt. At all. When he was champion, 80% of the time Cena was on the roster. Or Mysterio. Actual, real draws.

See, he doesnt move merch or the ratings needle. That is a good tell-tale sign he doesnt put asses in chairs. He was champ in an era where 4 guys won more world les than Hogan, Race, Austin and so on and so on.The belt is a prop, it doesnt mean anywhere near as much as 30 years back. Youre out of touch and have taste in wrestling like you do music and objects of your sexual desire.

Me expert. You delussional tool who rapes little boys in the Philipenes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Io Shirai and Kairi Hojo are going to the WWE. Now the women's division will be watchable.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, he didnt. At all. When he was champion, 80% of the time Cena was on the roster. Or Mysterio. Actual, real draws.

See, he doesnt move merch or the ratings needle. That is a good tell-tale sign he doesnt put asses in chairs. He was champ in an era where 4 guys won more world les than Hogan, Race, Austin and so on and so on.The belt is a prop, it doesnt mean anywhere near as much as 30 years back. Youre out of touch and have taste in wrestling like you do music and objects of your sexual desire.

Me expert. You delussional tool who rapes little boys in the Philipenes.
    Now it's little boys, hahahahaha~!!! Stupid, bars hired little boys, HAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, that right there says it all, you are so damn stupid it's sad, ok got? And ya don't know about the rasslin' or anything else, you're a ing cartoon, got it punk?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now it's little boys, hahahahaha~!!! Stupid, bars hired little boys, HAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, that right there says it all, you are so damn stupid it's sad, ok got? And ya don't know about the rasslin' or anything else, you're a ing cartoon, got it punk?
    LOL, so this is how you make an arugment? When you lose you meltdown? Sounds like you don't know , per par, like everyone knows.

Me expert. You delusional moron who s kids and doesn't know .

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, so this is how you make an arugment? When you lose you meltdown? Sounds like you don't know , per par, like everyone knows.

Me expert. You delusional moron who s kids and doesn't know .
    That coming frtom a dummy who has no idea where this... s kids...even came from, hahahaha!!!! Dude why the lie? Where did that bull come from do you even know?

The only meltdown we see here is who, ya dumb . And you don't know a damn thing about pro rasslin, if ya did you'd get Randy Orton.

Dude, I can talk rasslers your dumbass has never even heard of, trust me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That coming frtom a dummy who has no idea where this... s kids...even came from, hahahaha!!!! Dude why the lie? Where did that bull come from do you even know?

The only meltdown we see here is who, ya dumb . And you don't know a damn thing about pro rasslin, if ya did you'd get Randy Orton.

Dude, I can talk rasslers your dumbass has never even heard of, trust me.
    LOL melting down because you don't know anything about wrestling and you have taste in wrestlers.

Me expert, you melting down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ring of Honor was pretty fun, never sat front row for one of their shows.. It was just a VOD event, so not all of their top talent was available.. The show setup was compared to previous events though, they even brought the little crappy tore up gym mats.. Sucks because to get front row, you have to purchase tix before knowing what show you're gonna see.

The wrestler interaction with the crowd was top notch though

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL melting down because you don't know anything about wrestling and you have taste in wrestlers.

Me expert, you melting down.
    Dude, grew up watching....

The Schufflin' Hillbillies
    Ox Anderson
    Lord Blears
    Count Billy Varga
    Baron Leoni
    Wild Red Berry
    Freddie Blassie
    The Zebra Kid
    The Great Bolo
    Mr.Moto
    Dangerous Danny McShane

Seen rasslin from...

UWF
    World Class
    WCW
    WWE/WWF
    WWA
    AWA
    CWA

...I don't know the rasslin;. hahahaha~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, started buying the magazines in te early 60's, can talk rasslers you've never even heard of. trust me~~~~ Talk to me about Robear Duranton, oh yeah.....ya can't~~~~~~~~~

, seen Bob "The Big 0" Orton rassle, yep....grandpa.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, grew up watching....

The Schufflin' Hillbillies
    Ox Anderson
    Lord Blears
    Count Billy Varga
    Baron Leoni
    Wild Red Berry
    Freddie Blassie
    The Zebra Kid
    The Great Bolo
    Mr.Moto
    Dangerous Danny McShane

Seen rasslin from...

UWF
    World Class
    WCW
    WWE/WWF
    WWA
    AWA
    CWA

...I don't know the rasslin;. hahahaha~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, started buying the magazines in te early 60's, can talk rasslers you've never even heard of. trust me~~~~ Talk to me about Robear Duranton, oh yeah.....ya can't~~~~~~~~~

, seen Bob "The Big 0" Orton rassle, yep....grandpa.

Still melting down, I see. Good for you.

Me expert. You not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5:11

SD even winning when going against the election...RAW was too much talk without any substance.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still melting down, I see. Good for you.

Me expert. You not.
    As ya totally ignore the fact you had no idea who any of those I mentioned were, ha~~~~~

You're an idiot, ok little guy?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As ya totally ignore the fact you had no idea who any of those I mentioned were, ha~~~~~

You're an idiot, ok little guy?
    Nope, not responding to irrelevance. Me expert, you know nothing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vader was apparently given 2 years to live by the doctors. Sad times. Vader was easily the best big man on the planet in his prime and was the last great monster in North American wrestling until Hogan killed him off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5:12

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    that Goldberg-Lesnar match.

Bear Hug Defense
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    GOLDBERG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WWE allowing a 50 year old wash up who hasn't wrestled in 10 years come in and demolish their only credible monster heel in under 2 mins
    WWE also ting on the dudes who went up against Brock and failed

Jake Roberts going in on Honky Tonk Man

"Alice Cooper was absolutely talented and great; to be on that stage with over 93,000 fans, he almost passes out because it was just too much of a rush for him. It was pretty funny because he was sliding down my arms because he didn’t want fall down the end of the ring and fall forward, it was a long ways down. Working with the Honky Tonk Man at the time was okay, but since then he has become a real piece of s*it, you know, because he’s trying to buy people’s names and own them, and if you try to use your name you would have to pay him. He has tried it with too many people now. He has a few names under his belt; he took The Patriot, he has the trademark registration, so now any money that is made by The Patriot, the money goes to him. He even tried that with my name–can you believe that? That s bag piece of s*it also owns Jim Duggan’s name. I hate to be The Honky Tonk Man when Jim Duggan gets a hold of him. It’s not going to be pretty. I ran into him recently and I just stared at him. The man has no balls; he just ducked his head and just sucked up to some girl that was working for him at the Con. I’ve seen it in the past where he would dress his son up and call him The Patriot and cheap the fans out of money and sell them bogus Patriot stuff, it’s like, come on man. What are you? I guess that is what drunks do; I used to be a drunk but I never did anything that dumb."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOATberg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    goldberg is no.1 entry for royal rumble..., but fck him anyway

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Today's WWE
    The biggest star in the WWE is a WCW guy from the 90s
    A scrawny little chinless jobber main eventing and beating the WWE World Heavyweight champion
    Roman Reigns still sucks

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruno beating Rogers in 48 seconds to win the WWWF World le. The biggest rip off in rasslin' history. This Goldberg beating Lesnar the second, talk about a load of bull , there it was.

I have no problems with Goldberg winning or losing but at least give the fans their $$$$$$$$$$ worth. Which they did in the RAW vs Smackdown bout.

Anyway....

Yes todays rasslin; biz totally sucks compared to ...once upon a time....but it's all we have so we have to make the best of it.

Thank you youtube for....

Lou Thesz vs...

Buddy Rogers
    Antonio Rocca
    Edouard Carpentier
    Verne Gagne

..and all those classic matchs from back in the day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6:12

SD! loses it more than RAW is winning it. They are overdoing the Ellsworth stuff. It was fun for a few weeks but right now they are just humiliating Styles.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    IMO Ellsworth shouldn't even have been brought back after the Strowman squash. And he certainly shouldn't be anywhere near the main event.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ellsworth's should have ended last night with heel styles costing him a contract. But that made too much sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no problems with Goldberg winning or losing but at least give the fans their $$$$$$$$$$ worth.
    Biggest issue w/ the WWE network.. Ever since the subscription system has been in place the PPV's except the big four just feel like fancy Monday Night Raw.. They do whatever they want because nobody pays 54.95 for the show anymore

Thread Information