• BJ

29 42.65%
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    That wasn't about them trolling, that was about them being whiny little pussies. I didn't even say about MMA and they took my rugby thread as some sort of insult.
    LOL yeah though I was confused when I read that hahaha I guess people know you to well around here.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    LOL man I take everything you say as an insult hahaha.
    at least you've never gone crying to Kori about me, I gotta credit you with that you just trade insults with me like a man

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    at least you've never gone crying to Kori about me, I gotta credit you with that you just trade insults with me like a man
    MAN I would be a hypocrite if I ever cried to her cause im sure people have cried to her about me. she prob wouldnt listen to me anyways since Timvp hates me. Yeah its fun pissing you off and I know you do the same to me. Its ok though cause one day ill find you and beat the out of you. Its all in good fun LOL.

Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    nobody actually believes Shaq would win, we're all ing with you, you're just too goddamn stupid to figure this out.

"Shaq would grab that got by the neck and pop his head off".......
    No really, there are people that believe it...not everybody is doing a bit...

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    The one person under 160 who could kick Shaq's ass

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The one person under 160 who could kick Shaq's ass

he could do it in under 60 seconds.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    he could do it in under 60 seconds.
    I seriously doubt even that long. I would have Lee winning in about 20-30 seconds.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    No really, there are people that believe it...not everybody is doing a bit...
    I believe it and I still believe it. It's absurd to think that any 155 lb dude could take out Shaq. Of course this can't be proven though as they'll never fight.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I believe it and I still believe it. It's absurd to think that any 155 lb dude could take out Shaq. Of course this can't be proven though as they'll never fight.
    See...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    Dude, one of my best friends is a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. I'll have to ask him what he thinks, but I would be surprised if he agreed with you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I hope you guys aren't serious that a 135 pound actor would beat Shaq in a fight.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Dude, one of my best friends is a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. I'll have to ask him what he thinks, but I would be surprised if he agreed with you.
    Does he know anything about MMA or BJ Penn? If not, his perspective means nothing...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    Does he know anything about MMA or BJ Penn? If not, his perspective means nothing...
    I have no idea, but I do know that he knows how to fight. I've seen him beat the out of many people.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    And if his perspective means nothing what does that say about yours?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    TKD is not MMA

Leonard Doody is my BITCH! Mr Dio's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh ...

Fake-dor...good one!

At least you realize how bad Torres would rape Tlong...maybe you do have some common sense afterall...

Just a little, but common sense is knowing not all opinions will be the same.

I, and many others, are still waiting for that MMA fighter turned actor to stop running & fight a "real" opponent. (Hint: Tim Sylvia isn't a top notch opponent)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is Andrei a top notch opponent to you?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is Andrei a top notch opponent to you?
    IDK about the current AA.
    I used to really enjoy watching him fight but damn, too often that jaw appeared to be made by Tiffany & Co. He isn't bad but if top notch is top 1-5, no. If top notch is top 10, yeah, AA is top 10. Currently.

I think as of right now, not living in the years past or in fantasyland any one of Mir, Minotauro, Randy or Brock can beat FE if, IF he ever got a pair. It wouldn't suprise me to see the Jan '09 fight in the Honda go either way.

It can be said though, every fighter declines. FE has had a good run over there. IMO, Fake-dor has done enough circus acts & side show dramas.
    Get in & fight "someone" before the big excuse is, "He's old" AA is a good start, but step up man!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    IDK about the current AA.
    I used to really enjoy watching him fight but damn, too often that jaw appeared to be made by Tiffany & Co. He isn't bad but if top notch is top 1-5, no. If top notch is top 10, yeah, AA is top 10. Currently.
    AA's "glass jaw" was very over-stated...he's proven that it's not bad since his 2nd fight with Tim...

If you don't give Fedor credit for fighting (and destroying like NOBODY ever has before) Tim Sylvia, and now fighting Arlovski next...then you're just hating on the dude. You've shown in the past that you have issues with Russian and Japanese fighters though, so it's pointless to even discuss actually...but I'll continue on now...

I'm sure you expected big Tim to win, but since he was completely outclassed you're going to downplay it. It's ok...tons of people are doing the same thing. People were picking Tim for all these different reasons and it wasn't even a fight...so they had to flip their stance 180* and say that Tim was never any good anyway...

Now the same will start with AA. What are YOUR HW rankings? And don't put your boys Vera & Kongo in there...

MMAWeekly
    1. Fedor Emelianenko
    2. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
    3. Josh Barnett
    4. Andrei Arlovski
    5. Randy Couture
    6. Tim Sylvia
    7. Gabriel Gonzaga
    8. Fabricio Werdum
    9. Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic
    10. Brock Lesnar

Sherdog
    1. Fedor Emelianenko
    2. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
    3. Andrei Arlovski
    4. Josh Barnett
    5. Brock Lesnar
    6. Randy Couture
    7. Tim Sylvia
    8. Ben Rothwell
    9. Alistair Overeem
    10. Junior dos Santos

How about BloodyElbow, who puts a ton of effort/thought into their rankings... (these are pre-Couture-Lesnar)
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2008/10/2...-october-mma-m

again...AA is top 5 in just about any list. But he's not a top notch opponent in your opinion? What is the list of top notch guys he needs to fight in order for you to give him credit?

There are only so many top 5 guys for him to fight...Barnett is about all that's left after AA.

I think as of right now, not living in the years past or in fantasyland any one of Mir, Minotauro, Randy or Brock can beat FE if, IF he ever got a pair. It wouldn't suprise me to see the Jan '09 fight in the Honda go either way.
    Make a damn pick...any fight can go any way, but who are YOU picking? If "Fake-dor" sucks so bad, surely you're picking AA right??

Are you ignoring the fact that Fedor already smashed Nogueira twice, WHILE IN HIS PRIME & THOUGHT TO BE UNBEATABLE!!?? How the would he beat Fedor now? Give me a break man.

Randy? Come on now...did you see his case of failed smile while in the ring with Fedor after he smoked Tim? He wanted no part of it. I'm sure he would've fought him because he's a gamer, but his chances of winning would've been SMALL...

MIR???!!!!

Brock? Who knows about him just yet, but Fedor would armbar him, release it, armbar him again...as many times as he wanted. Not to mention outstriking him while it was on the feet.

You must be doing a bit...there is no other explanation...

It can be said though, every fighter declines. FE has had a good run over there. IMO, Fake-dor has done enough circus acts & side show dramas. Get in & fight "someone" before the big excuse is, "He's old" AA is a good start, but step up man!
    His "start" were guys like...

Crocop in his prime...
    Herring when everybody thought he was the next big thing...
    Hunt who is very dangerous and would do well in the UFC...
    Coleman when he was still solid...
    Sylvia, who no matter what anybody says about him, is a tough matchup for anybody...

Fedor just turned 32...he's far from old...

The big question for Fedor will be how he's managed and how long he cares to fight. It looks like he'll be testing himself in ADCC next year too, which would further enhance his legacy if he were to win the open weight le...
    Last edited by LEONARD; 11-22-2008 at 02:38 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I have no idea, but I do know that he knows how to fight. I've seen him beat the out of many people.
    That's great, but if he doesn't know BJ Penn's skillset or anything about submissions, then it's pointless...

Still curious to see what he says though...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Mr Dio

If Tim isn't top notch then who is? Love or hate the guy nobody in MMA has fought more elite fighters than him. Look at his records and consider where they were when he fought them. You don't have to like Tim but you should appreciate what he has done and who he has fought.

Arlovski is a bad ass...he went through a bad spell where he was either scared to lose or injured but the Arlovski of today could be the best we have ever seen.

Fedor...I have relentlessly criticized his opposition but he is the best HW. Lesnar likely would lose to Fedor today and there is no way Nog or Randy would win. I have a feeling Nog is past his prime, already.The way he picked apart Tim was nothing short of spectacular.
    Last edited by Evan; 11-22-2008 at 02:58 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you don't give Fedor credit for fighting (and destroying like NOBODY ever has before) Tim Sylvia, and now fighting Arlovski next...then you're just hating on the dude. You've shown in the past that you have issues with Russian and Japanese fighters though, so it's pointless to even discuss actually...but I'll continue on now...

So a person is a racist if they don't think Tim was the 2nd best fighter in the world? You discredit yourself with that stmnt, I don't even need to add to it. AA I do like as a fighther, but he isn't top 5, IMO. Wow!, so I guess I'm a racist then, per your "common sense"

===
    ===

I'm sure you expected big Tim to win,

No, I didn't. I doubt your love for Fake-dor will see that that though, as clearly as I've stated it. No. Please apply that massive load of common sense you have and point out exactly where I stated/alluded to that? It's hilarious that you even hint that Tim was a top notch fighter when they fought.

===
    ===

Now the same will start with AA. What are YOUR HW rankings? And don't put your boys Vera & Kongo in there...

News Flash!
    Vera moved to LHW! Wow, so Leo doesn't know everything like he'd like people to think????
    Where is your "boy" CroFlop??? He ever get his toenail removed from his ass?

===
    ===

again...AA is top 5 in just about any list. But he's not a top notch opponent in your opinion?

Read my post(s) in this thread again, take your blood pressure meds, think about how you said CroFlop was gonna (run through) the UFC HW division, breathe, then reconsider how much of a fool you're coming off as right now. It's called, an OPINION Leo. Now take another breath.

===
    ===

Make a damn pick...any fight can go any way, but who are YOU picking? If "Fake-dor" sucks so bad, surely you're picking AA right??

Read above post, again.

===
    ===

Are you ignoring the fact that Fedor already smashed Nogueira twice, WHILE IN HIS PRIME & THOUGHT TO BE UNBEATABLE!!?? How the would he beat Fedor now? Give me a break man.

So your saying Nog is washed up?

===
    ===

Randy? Come on now...did you see his case of failed smile while in the ring with Fedor after he smoked Tim? He wanted no part of it. I'm sure he would've fought him because he's a gamer, but his chances of winning would've been SMALL...

MIR???!!!!

Brock? Who knows about him just yet, but Fedor would armbar him, release it, armbar him again...as many times as he wanted. Not to mention outstriking him while it was on the feet.

Well well, we see you actually have, an OPINION> I guess, it this crazy world, others might actually have one as well???? BTW, since you obviously can see the future please post the next 10 sets of winning MegaMillions #s.

===
    ===

Leo, it's obvious how much you feel for FE.
    Try not to let your personal feelings for him cloud your judement.
    It's makes you look, well, you know, AND NOTHING is wrong with being that way. Plenty of us joke about it but it's nice to see someone who is actually comfy with it. I get it, you're a HUGE fan of PRIDE.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Mr Dio

If Tim isn't top notch then who is? Love or hate the guy nobody in MMA has fought more elite fighters than him. Look at his records and consider where they were when he fought them. You don't have to like Tim but you should appreciate what he has done and who he has fought.

Arlovski is a bad ass...he went through a bad spell where he was either scared to lose or injured but the Arlovski of today could be the best we have ever seen.

Fedor...I have relentlessly criticized his opposition but he is the best HW. Lesnar likely would lose to Fedor today and there is no way Nog or Randy would win. I have a feeling Nog is past his prime, already.The way he picked apart Tim was nothing short of spectacular.

IMO, I'll repeat in case you're mentally anything like your boy Leo, IMO:

AA is top 10, I said that in a prev post. I like AA. Please feel free to explain to you know who what AA's ethnicity is. With me being such a racist and all.

Tim did good for MMA, but he is boring. Again, IMO.

The guy that fights the freak show, yeah, has fought some great fighters, HAS. Before. Lately???.....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ok now I think its time to move this over to the MMA forum, its been hijacked by actual MMA talk lol.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    OH yeah and DIO you watch your mouth when talking about the future champ AA!!!!

Thread Information