Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agree, some es are truly irritating as while some others are holy beings that you'd like to die for. I think I sort of hold extremely opposite at udes towards different women, I see the ones I love as "Goddesses" and the rest flat out es. In general, es ain't worth a but there must be 2 or 3 of them that would make a difference to you, imho.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm known for slapping a mouthy . She doesn't even have to hit me or cheat or any of that. All of you gots talking about "I wasn't raised that way" are a bunch of pussies that wouldn't even hit a man back.

My . Some would say Tammy should have slapped his ...instead he hired a PI to follow her for 3 yrs. He knew he was being cucked but he wanted to keep tasting that she was bringing home. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This would get straight body slammed and knocked out

She's Canadian lol, Canadian women are crazy, it is known tbh...

Spurs Ball
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." (I Corinthians 11:8-9)

"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything." (Ephesians 5:22-24)

"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." (I Corinthians 14:34-35)

"Give me any plague, but the plague of the heart: and any wickedness, but the wickedness of a woman." (Eccles. 25:13)
    ing Bible is brilliant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is it and it's all....all you macho men take notice:

this is why i dont take feminism seriously.. there will always be a double standard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suspended 1 week

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Screamin A.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? A week?

Slap on the wrist to appease Beadle an other dumb es like her who seem to think something wrong was actually said. I'm surprised there is not a feminist outcry to have him removed completely.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Never mind Stephen A, Beadle should be given the same suspension that Simmons got for publicly criticizing First Take....

Spurs Ball
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    on a related note last night I was driving on my gym's parking lot and apparently the in the car in front of me had gotten a parking space stolen by another car. The ing got out of the car and left it blocking me and walked to the dude's car and started ing for a couple of minutes. Then she proceeded to slam the dude's door and walk back to her car.

IMO if a is gonna be bold enough to get out of her car, walk over to yours and curse you off and then slam YOUR door. She's gotta be willing to take a beating as well no questions asked. IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at all the insecure small- ed rednecks who think the US media is "liberal". The status quo dominates, minorities and women don't dictate . It's an old boys club, has been for the past forever and continues to be. Holla at me when someone can hashtag #freepalestine without a public castration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol dumb nig of course he finds it ok to hit woman

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at all the insecure small- ed rednecks who think the US media is "liberal". The status quo dominates, minorities and women don't dictate . It's an old boys club, has been for the past forever and continues to be. Holla at me when someone can hashtag #freepalestine without a public castration.
    say my name three times like candy man bet I roll on your ass like an avalanche

Believe.
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Has nothing to do with mini skirts and possible rape. She's comparing apples to radios there basically.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Very well, Splits, but we don't want to have to worry about it as we enter the 4th & last of 4 scores. GD IT!!!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

So he got suspended because her dumbass was in an abusive relationship she seems like a ****

http://twitchy.com/2014/07/29/the-ga...hs-suspension/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So he got suspended because her dumbass was in an abusive relationship she seems like a ****

http://twitchy.com/2014/07/29/the-ga...hs-suspension/
    Man those responses are vicious.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Trill Clinton is that you?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Remember this

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't really think it was Beadle's fault. Sure, she said some ignorant things, but Smith was going down anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think I could ever punch a woman, I'd slap the out of one though. I mean if she was hitting me/punching me first. It would be annoying more than anything.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I don't really think it was Beadle's fault. Sure, she said some ignorant things, but Smith was going down anyway.
    He would have been suspended and not allowed on tv the day after he said it. It seems the decision was delayed because she raised enough .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I can't believe how many morons on here seriously think SAS was justifying abuse of women. His comments seemed pretty crystal clear from the get-go IMO. And he was completely right. Anyone who doesn't think that provocation can make matters worse than they have to be is galactically stupid.

Thread Information