Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Apalisoc blasting black men when he has Kawhi's up his mouth and down his anus. That's what you get for being a 4'1" pinoy, I guess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here they are telling the cold ing truth right here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way Back in 2009

Five years ago, the basics of race and attraction on OkCupid looked like this:
    men
    – non-black men applied a penalty to black women
    – while black men showed little racial preference either waywomen
    – all women preferred men of their own race
    – but they otherwise penalized both Asian and black men

It's ok, we all find sheboon disgusting.

No one wants you coons. Just stick to your own species.
    Again your youtube videos are cute Naruto. Here is some actual statistics though. Feel free to reply with some of your own.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Sorry brah, the whities started to dominate around 1900...They were always on a constant battle with the muzzies who wanted to take the whole europe..Why do you think the Ottomans had white slaves and ? They were in power for over 400+ years and was a constant threat to dominante the whole european peninsula. The Arabs had their hands on italy and Spain..And serbia, and a large part of South east Russia were dominated by the muzzies..That's why you have Bosnia, chehen..Plus Russia is filled with muzzies in the South west part of their country.

And then of course there Is Persia, Babylon, egypt..Those guys dominated for thousands of years.

Let's not forget the Mongols who dominated the Arabs and the East of europe too..

You're just cherry picking areas and certain timeframes in history, if you read the whole history of the world from each part of the world from the beginning you'll see whites dominated consistently, sure some races had their time in the sun, but relative to the compe ion, white was at the top. You can't just ing google this, I've been reading history for 20+ years, I don' expect you to agree since you have a bias being a non white, and also you a product of American education system. Also consider that Europe is the most significant area in history where events of most impact occurred. There's a reason why s or muslims never conquered it. Who gives a about Africa or middle east, a lot of which environment was inhospitable and desert, throughout history. Whites dominated the best parts of the world then became very technologically advanced cir navigated the globe and subjugated at will the other areas of the world, Africa midde east, china, the Americas, and so on, and they still do.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Europe is a dying continent. I say this not as a criticism, but rather as a statement of fact. In Europe, an acute failure to produce the next generation has created a looming demographic crisis.According to research by both the CIA and the U.N., every single member of the European Union has a birthrate significantly below the replacement rate of 2.1 births per woman. In the CIA World Factbook, Germany had a birthrate of 1.36 children per woman in 2007, and Spain and Italy had birthrates of 1.29. At such low levels of fertility, within 100 years, those three nations would have populations 80 percent lower than they are today. And Germany, Italy and Spain are far from alone: Every single industrialized country in Europe has a birthrate below 1.9 children per woman. The average birthrate of the European Union as a whole is approximately 1.5 children per woman — and that number is artificially inflated by the presence of millions of highly fertile non-European immigrants in the major urban centers of Europe.
    Even if one ignores the statistical noise presented by the inclusion of millions of outliers, Europe faces a serious problem. Without a major shift in the current fertility trends, industrialized Europe will see its native population decline by about three-fourths over the 21st century. No civilization has ever recovered from such a population decline, and never before has such a decline been entirely voluntary.
    http://yaledailynews.com/blog/2008/0...gered-species/

The incredibly detailed maps that show how a baby boom of Hispanic, Asian and black children is going to reshape America and make whites a minority by 2050

Whites are going the way of the dodo... no wonder they're so insecure and scared.

You had a nice little run the last few centuries, but just like the vast majority of the history of the sapien species, the black man will once again reign supreme. Inferior white genes are getting washed out generation after generation, and it won't be long until they've completely disappeared.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again your youtube videos are cute Naruto. Here is some actual statistics though. Feel free to reply with some of your own.
    so white men and Asian women do the best overall?

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    lol Apalisoc blasting black men when he has Kawhi's up his mouth and down his anus. That's what you get for being a 4'1" pinoy, I guess

even among s no race is looked down as much as the pinoys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you're so happy being white then why are you taking black history and putting a white face on it. You have to explain this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're just cherry picking areas and certain timeframes in history, if you read the whole history of the world from each part of the world from the beginning you'll see whites dominated consistently, sure some races had their time in the sun, but relative to the compe ion, white was at the top. You can't just ing google this, I've been reading history for 20+ years, I don' expect you to agree since you have a bias being a non white, and also you a product of American education system. Also consider that Europe is the most significant area in history where events of most impact occurred. There's a reason why s or muslims never conquered it. Who gives a about Africa or middle east, a lot of which environment was inhospitable and desert, throughout history. Whites dominated the best parts of the world then became very technologically advanced cir navigated the globe and subjugated at will the other areas of the world, Africa midde east, china, the Americas, and so on, and they still do.
    How is Europe the most impactful?

I cherry picked those particular events because the world shaped out based on those particular events.

I mean saying Babylon started civilization isn't cherry picking. It's saying civilization started there.

Did you know how the ottomons stole South East Europe and Constantinople? Through technology.

Of xourse you can't google it, because there is nothing to google..Relative to how the earth is and the number of civilizations that dominated in the past thousands and thousands of years..White people are very insignificant.

Heck Christianity the same religion that Europe fought for for thousands of years got started by a brownie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so white men and Asian women do the best overall?
    According to the statistics yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're so happy being white then why are you taking black history and putting a white face on it. You have to explain this.

I just said the same thing.

They had to make Jesus White because at that time they were fighting the Arabs who were constantly trying to expand...We know Jesus is a brownie.

Jerusalem and Constantinople were Major Occupied european states that the brownies took from them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://yaledailynews.com/blog/2008/0...gered-species/

Whites are going the way of the dodo... no wonder they're so insecure and scared.

You had a nice little run the last few centuries, but just like the vast majority of the history of the sapien species, the black man will once again reign supreme. Inferior white genes are getting washed out generation after generation, and it won't be long until they've completely disappeared.
    Remind me again, when did the blacks ever reign supreme?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why do christians do that I don't know its a good question. Obviously jesus was Arabic, then again jesus is obviously a fictional character. Egyptians were clearly black etc etc. You can't dispute that a white male is the easiest thing in the USA to be though. That fact is clear as day, one that seems to bother you. Rightyfully so I suppose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not hating on Blacks. I respect the out of African blacks.

But Blacks in general are actually white obsessed.

I am probably the only one in this thread that can look to things from an objective POV..tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do christians do that I don't know its a good question. Obviously jesus was Arabic, then again jesus is obviously a fictional character. Egyptians were clearly black etc etc. You can't dispute that a white male is the easiest thing in the USA to be though. That fact is clear as day, one that seems to bother you. Rightyfully so I suppose.
    Of course being white in the USA is easy it's a white major country for crying out loud..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course being white in the USA is easy it's a white major country for crying out loud..
    Yes I am not disputing that? I am telling the blacks in this thread who think whites are jealous of them and feel intimidated that there is obviously no reason for us to feel intimidated. You have been preaching more or less the same thing so not sure what you are freaking out about right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes I am not disputing that? I am telling the blacks in this thread who think whites are jealous of them and feel intimidated that there is obviously no reason for us to feel intimidated. You have been preaching more or less the same thing so not sure what you are freaking out about right now.
    I'm not really freaking out on anything.

I just find the need to point out that whites have it easy on white majority country rather usless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang that Philippino has a lot to say

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Of course you're freaking out. You put a half breed in the white house and honkies lost their ing mind. Out comes the Confederate flags and bring back the Tea Party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow so many people chasing me around

I was just fixing our sink and all of a sudden I see two people mentioning my name..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you're freaking out. You put a half breed in the white house and honkies lost their ing mind. Out comes the Confederate flags and bring back the Tea Party.
    Who voted to put him in the white house in a majority white country? .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You have me twisted. I get along just fine with white folks. In fact, I get along just fine with all races... I just call bull when I see it. White people are the only people on planet that travel from their home (Europe) and steal other people culture to claim it as their own. Then turn right back around and propagate white supremacy to those you stole from.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who voted to put him in the white house in a majority white country? .
    It doesn't erase the outrage over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have me twisted. I get along just fine with white folks. In fact, I get along just fine with all races... I just call bull when I see it. White people are the only people on planet that travel from their home (Europe) and steal other people culture to claim it as their own. Then turn right back around and propagate white supremacy to those you stole from.
    Your original claim was white women prefer black men. I provided a statistic that shows that is false and now you want to turn the arguement in a different direction. I'm done with this, you are just going to talk in circles and keep moving goal posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your original claim was white women prefer black men. I provided a statistic that shows that is false and now you want to turn the arguement in a different direction. I'm done with this, you are just going to talk in circles and keep moving goal posts.
    No I did not claim that. Most white women prefer white men. This is normal behavior for all races. However, white men have a history going ape when they see a white woman with a black man... as if its a diss their entire race.

Thread Information