Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No you have not. In the 200 and the 400 you have missed the longest phases of acceleration. The places where runners must apply a constant overall force so they can accelerate. Because you don't know what acceleration means, you cannot answer the question. That's all I can conclude from your nonsense doing everything you can to get away from the question. And after you said the following, you have no shame; you are totally unreliable:

My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about. Who doesn;'t bone up on what they care about? still subscribe to Track & Field News (since 66). I can answer questions NOBODY...comes remotely close to answering them. First off nobody will ever take the time needed, second off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do.

Yes lists.
    Your go to when you go fetal.
    100% WRONG~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, are you really trying to tell me ALL sprinters run the 200/400 exactly the same, are you really this damn stupid?

Stupid, Kanas sprinter Cliff Wiley was tiny, 5-6ish around 135 pounds he ran a 44.7. Do you really think he ran the same race as the 6-6 Jason Rouser out of Oklahoma? Dude, are you realy this dumb?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Coach.....good now accelerate thru the hole.
    Avante (stopping to look at the coach)....accelerate?

Stupid...so a cat get out of the blocks....now what? Could it be.....he accelerates to a transition phase before reaching his top end/max velocity, ya reckon?
    Probably why you went Navy.
    Did you listen to anyone else use the word and know they understood it?
    or just coach because you had not reached this phase and still have not: this is yours buddy, you own it...

My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about. Who doesn;'t bone up on what they care about? still subscribe to Track & Field News (since 66). I can answer questions NOBODY...comes remotely close to answering them. First off nobody will ever take the time needed, second off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Probably why you went Navy.
    Did you listen to anyone else use the word and know they understood it?
    or just coach because you had not reached this phase and still have not: this is yours buddy, you own it...

Notice how this idiot never talks about actual sprinters? And he really thinks a track freak like me doesn't get acceleration, hahahahaha~~~~~~ Yep, a ing re .

Stupid, you cannot run any sprint race without an acceleration phase, ok stupid?

Stupid, can you talk the sport at all? Ya know Jesse Owens, Carl Lewis, Noah Lyles, Andre DeGrasse. Ya don'thave a clue do ya?

Post Count
    100% WRONG~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, are you really trying to tell me ALL sprinters run the 200/400 exactly the same, are you really this damn stupid?
    I am am telling you all sprinters must accelerate during this phase of the race. Yes ALL.
    And you don't know what it is and are exasperated because you don't know what acceleration means.
    You have used the words TIME and you used the word VELOCITY, so I assumed you understood acceleration. But you don't.

And you have the gall to say you try to,learn everything and can answer track question. No I don't know if you really understand running involves motion, I really don't. I have never seen anything like this. And yet you claim:

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I am am telling you all sprinters must accelerate during this phase of the race. Yes ALL.
    And you don't know what it is and are exasperated because you don't know what acceleration means.
    You have used the words TIME and you used the word VELOCITY, so I assumed you understood acceleration. But you don't.

And you have the gall to say you try to,learn everything and can answer track question. No I don't know if you really understand running involves motion, I really don't. I have never seen anything like this. And yet you claim:

So the 40 isn't about acceleration? Running backs don't accelerate thru the hole? Really?

Dude, I don't think you have a clue what acceleration means in sprinting. Sprinting involves motion.....hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And, no not all sprinters do anything exactly the same, ok stupid?

Did you really say....sprinting involves motion......hahahahaha~~~~~~ WELL NO .

I know gang, yep, we have a re here

Post Count
    So the 40 isn't about acceleration? Running backs don't accelerate thru the hole? Really?

Dude, I don't think you have a clue what acceleration means in sprinting.

And, no not all sprinters do anything exactly the same, ok stupid?
    I never said anything about the 40, you did.

Yes, all sprinters must accelerate during this part or phase of the race, and it's an extended period and distance.
    I asked you about the 200 m dash and the most obvious place in the race where acceleration must take place for the longest time and distance. The answer is one word, one F'N word, and you can't get it because you don't know what acceleration means.

And yep, below is you:

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ever notice the guy never talks sprinters. He knows nothing about the athlets which is the sport. Yep, he's boring as .

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I never said anything about the 40, you did.

Yes, all sprinters must accelerate during this part or phase of the race, and it's an extended period and distance.
    I asked you about the 200 m dash and the most obvious place in the race where acceleration must take place for the longest time and distance. The answer is one word, one F'N word, and you can't get it because you don't know what acceleration means.

And yep, below is you:

Stupid, answer a ing question just once, ok? IS A 40 ABOUT ACCELERATION......answer the ing question.

Why do coachs care about a 40? Yep, can the guy..................ACCELERATE.

Stupid, there are no 300 pound sprinters ok stupid? So why do the big guys even run a 40, yep........CAN HE ACCELERATE.

Dude, bi polar?

Stupid, without acceleration we don't have a sprint race, ok stupid?

Post Count
    Ever notice the guy never admits he does not know something about a subject he says the following about. And this concerns a very straightforward fundamental question I have given him pages of hints (psstttt; this is me mimicking how Avante addresses the board)

Do you feel good about saying this? Is this what produced a super salesman? Lying and deceit.

Post Count
    Stupid, answer a ing question just once, ok? IS A 40 ABOUT ACCELERATION......answer the ing question.

Why do coachs care about a 40? Yep, can the guy..................ACCELERATE.

Stupid, there are no 300 pound sprinters ok stupid? So why do the big guys even run a 40, yep........CAN HE ACCELERATE.

Dude, bi polar?

Stupid, without acceleration we don't have a sprint race, ok stupid?
    Sure.
    Thats fine.

But you still don't get acceleration in the 200 or 400 because you don't know what acceleration means. And again, if we don't have acceleration in this phase of the race 200 or 400 by all the runners, they all DQ.
    And you dare say this:

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ever notice the guy never admits he does not know something about a subject he says the following about. And this concerns a very straightforward fundamental question I have given him pages of hints (psstttt; this is me mimicking how Avante addresses the board)

Do you feel good about saying this? Is this what produced a super salesman? Lying and deceit.

I have ran at least a 100 200m in my track days, (training and racing) there is nothing about that distance I don't know because I experienced it. I got faster once I started running more 400's in practice, as my endurance got better my times got faster.

Stupid, the least impotant phase of a 200m is the accelerstion phase., and if ya ever sprinted you know this, this is not the 100m.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sure.
    Thats fine.

But you still don't get acceleration in the 200 or 400 because you don't know what acceleration means. And again, if we don't have acceleration in this phase of the race 200 or 400 by all the runners, they all DQ.
    And you dare say this:

Dude, are you really trying to sell acceleration is different in a 200m? And why even talk acceleration at 400m, it makes no sense.

Dude, your trolling aren;t you? Talking DQ's, not finishing races over acceleration.......hahahaha~~~~

Post Count
    I have ran at least a 100 200m in my track days, (training and racing) there is nothing abouy thst distance I don't know because I experienced it. I got faster once I started running more 400's in practice, as my endurance got betere my times got faster.

Stupid, the least impotant phase of a 200m is the accelerstion phase., and if ya ever sprinted you know this, this is not the 100m.
    Sorry.

If you did not accelerate during this phase of the 200 m race then you DQd. The reason you don't understand acceleration, even though you say time, velocity, and have been given hints all over is beyond stupid. You are frustrated and tired. And yet you had the lying conscience to say:

Post Count
    Dude, are you really trying to sell acceleration is different in a 200m? And why even talk acceleration at 400m, it makes no sense.

Dude, your trolling aren;t you? Talking DQ's, not finishing races over acceleration.......hahahaha~~~~
    Of course it makes no sense to you.
    You don't know what acceleration means.
    That IS the problem here.

Through I don't know how many pages of hints and you still can't get it.

Andbyou said:

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sorry.

If you did not accelerate during this phase of the 200 m race then you DQd. The reason you don't understand acceleration, even though you say time, velocity, and have been given hints all over is beyond stupid. You are frustrated and tired. And yet you had the lying conscience to say:

Dude, stomping around on a dumb like you is anything but tiring and frustrating? I love showing off and showing everyone just how damn dumb you really are.

Do you know anything at all about sprinting, so far you haven't shown us .

Post Count
    I know enough about sprinting and motion to know you don know wtf acceleration means.

Even though you said:

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Of course it makes no sense to you.
    You don't know what acceleration means.
    That IS the problem here.

Through I don't know how many pages of hints and you still can't get it.

Andbyou said:

Do you have a clue what acceleration means is the question here? I get the feeling you have't a clue.

Dude, Le'Veon Bell dances around behind the line, then when he finds a hole he.....accelerates thru it. You do get this, right?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I know enough about sprinting and motion to know you don know wtf acceleration means.

Even though you said:

I don't think ya have a clue what acceleration means in sprinting, not a clue.

Stupid, who in the talks about motion in sprinting, how damn dumb are you? What sport doesn't have motion?

Stupid, are you re ed?

Post Count
    Sure.

Actually you just gave a hint you might understand it.
    Dances... What does that mean? Huge hint again. Huge.

AndAvante states

Post Count
    I don't think ya have a clue what acceleration means in sprinting, not a clue.

Stupid, who in the talks about motion in sprinting, howe damn dumb are you? What sport doesn't have motion?
    Yeah good.
    Fine.

Now if you really understood acceleration.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sure.

Actually you just gave a hint you might understand it.
    Dances... What does that mean? Huge hint again. Huge.

AndAvante states

You talking about understanding it.....hahahaha~~~~ I get the feel you haven't a clue what acceleration means in sprinting.

Stupid, just how many kinds of acceleration are there, hahahaha~~~~~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yeah good.
    Fine.

Now if you really understood acceleration.
    I get the feeling your idea is acceleration is not mine.

But...far FAR more to the sport of track than just acceleration.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, bored with your stupidity now, ok?

Being this is a football forum talk to me about the fastest RB's ever, ok?

Post Count
    You talking about understanding it.....hahahaha~~~~ I get the feel you haven't a clue what acceleration means in sprinting.

Stupid, just how many kinds of acceleration are there, hahahaha~~~~~~~~
    Avante are you being STRAIGHT with me?

Man the hints I have given... I have never in my life met someone so intent on showing his stupidity. When you finally get the answer and I go back through and quote all the hints... Christ..
    You said:

I wish you a good sleep Avante. Poor bas ..

Post Count
    Dude, bored with your stupidity now, ok?

Being this is a football forum talk to me about the fastest RB's ever, ok?
    You started the foolishness and basically asked to be stomped on. I've just strung it out. I was sure you would get it.
    Cant wait to show you the next question after you figure out the longest duration and distance phase all 200 m MUST experience and apply force in a very differen manner than the 40, 60, or 100. More huge hints...

And goodnight. Maybe read some stuff because you said:

Thread Information