Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never backed myself up with myself. You're still mad that I got you to admit that I trolled you into looking up my personal information.

What does any of this have to do with your take on Alex Jones? I don't give a about a person's sexuality. If I was a sexual, you'd know it.

This is what happens when you get backed into a corner because your position is so stupid you can't defend it. You change the subject and hurl junior high insults. Then you come back and post for another 6 hours. You must be a tragically lonely person.
    What exactly were you going for here? Were you drunk? This is among the most nonsensical replies of your full weekend meltdown, not that anyone could have possibly read them all.

DerpMC.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=269815

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that. That a horrible comparison because Jones knew exactly what was happening

Did he ask them to fckin stop harassing those beleaguered parents?
    Answer no he did not.
    He needs his face punched in.
    Period.
    Ask who, anonymous people?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask who, anonymous people?
    Maybe the idiots who listen to him?
    Ya think?

Or you think he should just ask the people he has had dinner with and has known for 10 years?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alex Jones says that muslims run the Federal Reserve. What a ing re

I can't believe koriwhat listens to this dude. No wonder he hates muslims so much
    Lmao says the dude that posts about jones and posts videos by jones. You're a joke thegreat !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the idiots who listen to him?
    Ya think?

Or you think he should just ask the people he has had dinner with and has known for 10 years?
    Ask the people who listen to him right? So anonymous people then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask the people who listen to him right? So anonymous people then?
    wft difference does that make?
    Who do you think harass this poor family Einstien? people who collect earwax?

Hint and answer: The people who listen to him. Say it on the radio/video. I was wrong, stop harassing these people please. How about that.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's it? Posting with my alt in a thread I created hardly counts as "backing myself up."

It's certainly a weird thing to remember me doing, but you've established pretty well how far into your head I got so we don't have to revisit all that. Honestly, I'm flattered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's it? Posting with my alt in a thread I created hardly counts as "backing myself up."

It's certainly a weird thing to remember me doing, but you've established pretty well how far into your head I got so we don't have to revisit all that. Honestly, I'm flattered.

Do you actually believe some of the bull you type? Do you read it and ask yourself "does this make any sense?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Do you actually believe some of the bull you type? Do you read it and ask yourself "does this make any sense?"
    Like I thought you were going to show something where I quoted myself and was like "Great point, Spurminator!" But no, you've hilariously recalled a time 2 and half years ago when I participated in a thread at various times logged into different accounts.

How will I sleep knowing that I'm among the lowly 80% of forum posters who have done this at some point in the history of this website? What's next, are you going to shame me for using the multi-quote and edit functions too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wft difference does that make?
    Who do you think harass this poor family Einstien? people who collect earwax?

Hint and answer: The people who listen to him. Say it on the radio/video. I was wrong, stop harassing these people please. How about that.
    I'm not as familiar with jones as you seem to be. Has he never said such a thing ever?

My point is he's not these people's father, handler, mentor, etc... he's a dude behind a mic. Who is he to ask anything of anonymous people?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not as familiar with jones as you seem to be. Has he never said such a thing ever?

My point is he's not these people's father, handler, mentor, etc... he's a dude behind a mic. Who is he to ask anything of anonymous people?
    My point is they ARE HIS LISTENERS.
    Tell them on the air to STOP.

And they may not. But at least try.
    There is absolutely no reason to put a family who has already had a kid killed through death threats because they have been identified as complicit in a false flag operation by a lunatic. Tell the lunatic to denounce all he has said so the family can try to live semi normally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I thought you were going to show something where I quoted myself and was like "Great point, Spurminator!" But no, you've hilariously recalled a time 2 and half years ago when I participated in a thread at various times logged into different accounts.

How will I sleep knowing that I'm among the lowly 80% of forum posters who have done this at some point in the history of this website? What's next, are you going to shame me for using the multi-quote and edit functions too?
    You used a sock puppet in your own thread, then continued using it to keep the thread going.

exposed again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You used a sock puppet in your own thread, then continued using it to keep the thread going.

exposed again
    to keep the tread going

Trump’s assassination has DMC in a full tailspin. Who knew he was such a closeted fan...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

exposed again
    You're right, that thread was stone dead before I strategically switched accounts to resuscitate it, as anyone who clicks the link you shared can see. I can definitely see why this has been stuck in your memory since 2017.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're right, that thread was stone dead before I strategically switched accounts to resuscitate it, as anyone who clicks the link you shared can see. I can definitely see why this has been stuck in your memory since 2017.
    Search function works.

You got exposed. Own it and move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to keep the tread going

Trump’s assassination has DMC in a full tailspin. Who knew he was such a closeted fan...
    1st of the ST Avengers shows up... semen shield activated!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

exposed again
    how many sock puppet accounts do you have?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another Avenger has dropped in! "Shields up!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

that's rich

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol DMC thinks he's Thanos. I do see one similarity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They keep piling on, the ankle biters are arriving now. SR21 due up soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not discussing the thread tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, it's simple math. If you're going to post for 100 hours straight, people are bound to log in during that time.

Ask Derp, whom you've apparently now decided to model your persona after. Obsessive behavior paired with an insistence that it's everyone else who has a problem.

Try to get some sleep.

Thread Information