Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    What is your son's name and lets see a picture of you.

Are you ever going to post a thread or are you just a tagalong?
    "please be doxxed with me "

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Should have actualy read it, so.,....thank you.

See where I say.....

Now pay attention...

As a kid I knew nothing at all about what was really going on over there, totally clueless. Some years later I read something about sex slavery and how a lot of those working girls were just kids. Now....NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!..it's....

Why wasn't I told of this ed up situation? I had no idea it was like that over there.

Ok who doesn't get that? If I'd known of that ed up deal over there I'm staying on the base. Nothing more sick than men messing around with young girls. I was however into well developed women and am pretty confident I wasn't with any of the...kids. I never ever thought...'she must be really young"....even back then that would have been a no no.

I would personally blow a hole in anyone messing with underage girls. Do I make myself clear on this? Now which one of you is going to totally ignore that and say something stupid? Come on who is the dumbest one of you out there?

There ya go.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    What is your son's name and lets see a picture of you.

Are you ever going to post a thread or are you just a tagalong?
    I’m not a ing moron like you. Only an idiot would let themselves get doxxed.

What’s your obsession with people starting threads . If I feel I have something worth starting a thread about I do. I don’t start threads to post useless list that no one cares about

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Should have actualy read it, so.,....thank you.

See where I say.....

Now pay attention...

As a kid I knew nothing at all about what was really going on over there, totally clueless. Some years later I read something about sex slavery and how a lot of those working girls were just kids.
    Ignorance of the law is no excuse you sick

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I’m not a ing moron like you. Only an idiot would let themselves get doxxed.

What’s your obsession with people starting threads . If I feel I have something worth starting a thread about I do. I don’t start threads to post useless list that no one cares about
    Dude, why no picture? What's the hide?

So in all your time here you have NEVER had anything to talk about? Do you think it's right to leech off everybody else while you do nothing ever, well?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Ignorance of the law is no excuse you sick
    What law ya stupid ? Who was breaking any laws OVER THERE, well?

And why ignore....never saw any kids....well?

Stupid, a pedo is looking for kids, now think dummy, kids in a bar??????????????

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Let's read this again....

I would personally blow a hole in anyone messing with underage girls. Do I make myself clear on this? Now which one of you is going to totally ignore that and say something stupid? Come on who is the dumbest one of you out there?

So what about that don;'t you people understand?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "please be doxxed with me "

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Reck, I have never ever said anything anywhere that warrants any.....pedo...talk of any kind. You shoot sick ass pedo's ok guy?

Show me anything I ever said that deserves any pedo talk, where it that at? Yep, there is nothing.

I despise sick ass pedo's ok guy?
    Not a defensive stance at all.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Dude, why no picture? What's the hide?

So in all your time here you have NEVER had anything to talk about? Do you think it's right to leech off everybody else while you do nothing ever, well?
    I have started threads before. And unlike a certain old got I actually talk about......yep, the Spurs on Spurstalk

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Not a defensive stance at all.
    Where did you get this....you pedo...from, you don't even know do you?

There is nothing I have ever said that warrants....you pedo....prove that wrong.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    I have started threads before. And unlike a certain old got I actually talk about......yep, the Spurs on Spurstalk
    This is...The Club...guy, this isn't suppose to be basketball talk, we have other forums for that.

So why is it you are afraid to post a picture or ever do anything "here" but tagalong and leech off the rest of us? And cool this got talk ya do nothing leech.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Yes, they try to ban people who ruin the board.
    Victim Chump

Thread Information