Page 71 of 238 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 5945
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dredd 7.895/10

Way better than the original. It was like the original had sex with The Raid Redemption and the end result was this movie. Way better then I thought it was going to be.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    6/10

Meh movie. Could have been ok if this hadn't already been done before. (The Road)

Pretty much a carbon copy of it, only in german and alot less enjoyable.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i started watching the first season and thought it was lame as
    What was so lame about it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What was so lame about it?
    Found it super super sensationalized

Banned
    Name
    Danny
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    No Country for Old Men

8/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    My Way (Asian movie) - 7/10. I admire the effort--despite the cheesy "running" plotline, but it was nevertheless interesting to see both main characters end up fighting for and against almost every major world power in WW2--witnessing imperialist Japan, Siberian Gulags, and the Normandy invasion.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Btw, there isn't enough good Gulag movies. I've run out of Nazi/Holocaust movies and moved onto Commie suffering, but there's just not that much out there other than some half-ass do entaries.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    the shining 9.5 / 10 added to my top 5

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Bugsy - 1991
    Nominated for 10 Oscars? Won 2? WTF, this is a downright awful movie!
    Did nothing for me. Did not evoke time or place, did not entertain, poorly rendered characters, lousy acting. Rubbish.
    0/10
    Agreed. That movie was pure dog .

silverblk mystix
    Argo...7/10

Pretty ok- but definitely not great...actually a let down since I was expecting greatness due to the Academy awards ...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Dark Knight Rises 3/10. it also came very close to giving me cancer were it not for the Liam Neeson cameo.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The Call...laziest ending in the history of cinema...actually pretty good before that.

5/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oz the Great and Powerful - 6/10

Beautiful visuals. And really that's all that's great about this movie. Wasn't a bad watch, but it wasn't super impressive.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Blood and Chrome

9/10.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dark Knight Rises 3/10. it also came very close to giving me cancer were it not for the Liam Neeson cameo.
    I'd go with a 5 but I agree.. one of the worst things I've seen recent given the hype and how Nolan usually delivers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    I'd go with a 5 but I agree.. one of the worst things I've seen recent given the hype and how Nolan usually delivers
    I deducted 3 automatically for having Anne away being in the movie. Minus 3 more the massive black hole that was the plot/writing. Finally took 1 away for the mere fact that Batman was only Batman 3 in times. Three times. Those were the main reasons why the movie was so bad. I don't even wanna talk about the Nolan fanboys who shot enough semen out to fill the great lakes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I deducted 3 automatically for having Anne away being in the movie. Minus 3 more the massive black hole that was the plot/writing. Finally took 1 away for the mere fact that Batman was only Batman 3 in times. Three times. Those were the main reasons why the movie was so bad. I don't even wanna talk about the Nolan fanboys who shot enough semen out to fill the great lakes.
    I was called out for being a got etc for not liking it. But those reasons you said are exactly why I hated it. Hathaway is a ing actress and now she has an oscar which says a lot. It was corny and cliche as with one of the stupidest endings one could imagine. ing film. I really liked the first 2

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    I was called out for being a got etc for not liking it. But those reasons you said are exactly why I hated it. Hathaway is a ing actress and now she has an oscar which says a lot. It was corny and cliche as with one of the stupidest endings one could imagine. ing film. I really liked the first 2
    I could probably write a 5 book series about why this movie is so ing dumb but there's no point. It doesn't need to be said as it's already so clear as to why the movie is yet praised as if it's the best thing ever. Nolan is now about on par with M Night malan

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tree Of Life: (2011)

Pure garbage. They tried so hard to be overly artistic with imagery that it just dragged along. The plot was so basic that the intense imagery was way beyond a stretch. They could've cut about 40 minutes out of the movie and it would been much better, but still sucked.

The director probably thinks he's great with angles and depth, but he took it too far. It was worse than the run of the mill typical C grade movie. D from me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Finally watched Skyfall

9/10

I liked it TBH

But is it just me or did Mendes watch the Dark Knight trilogy before making this movie ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Tree Of Life: (2011)

Pure garbage. They tried so hard to be overly artistic with imagery that it just dragged along. The plot was so basic that the intense imagery was way beyond a stretch. They could've cut about 40 minutes out of the movie and it would been much better, but still sucked.

The director probably thinks he's great with angles and depth, but he took it too far. It was worse than the run of the mill typical C grade movie. D from me.
    Agreed. Tree of Life was the hardest movie I ever had to sit through.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Agreed. Tree of Life was the hardest movie I ever had to sit through.
    watch salo and come back to me

Banned
    Name
    Danny
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    2002 Lakers championship DVD

0/10

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Before The Devils Knows You're Dead 7/10

It was an ok movie that didn't suck. The music score however was the clincher for me. Wouldn"t had rated it that high if ut wasn"t for the undertone of the score. Simply, nice. I'm going to download the soundtrack later on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Before The Devils Knows You're Dead 7/10

It was an ok movie that didn't suck. The music score however was the clincher for me. Wouldn"t had rated it that high if ut wasn"t for the undertone of the score. Simply, nice. I'm going to download the soundtrack later on.
    yeah i saw it when it came out and thought it was at least above average... good director.. kept me interested enough

Thread Information