Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It’s called socially awkward white male.
    ..."In the name of the greatest people who *has ever trod this earth."

* denotes present tense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    talking about China, which is an extremely racist, backwards country. the USA is BETTER THAN THAT. We can DO BETTER, for ourselves and FOR EACHOTHER.

I'm just sick of all this political sides-taking. There's no pragmatic way forward. We owe eachother better than this, black or white or Asian or whatever. /rant

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only an ignorant white man would think immigrants bring only problems instead of solutions.
    Somewhere in the neighborhood, after 90% "bring only problems"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    talking about China, which is an extremely racist, backwards country. the USA is BETTER THAN THAT. We can DO BETTER, for ourselves and FOR EACHOTHER.

I'm just sick of all this political sides-taking. There's no pragmatic way forward. We owe eachother better than this, black or white or Asian or whatever. /rant
    No, there is no way forward from this. We're entrenched just like in Ukraine, only our weapons are hidden, but no longer in the basement, but brought upstairs to the living room, the bedroom, the den, the kitchen, so, when "the bell" rings were ready.

How did we come to this? Simple; Trump made President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being on a side unless you are part of the donor class is not in anyone's interest. Real political reform is but few candidates act on it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The way they treat them. Old white needs to die. I’m old white.
    You will grow old, gray, and you will die before that ever happens.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Being on a side unless you are part of the donor class is not in anyone's interest. Real political reform is but few candidates act on it.
    ...because Trump made President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, there is no way forward from this. We're entrenched just like in Ukraine, only our weapons are hidden, but no longer in the basement, but brought upstairs to the living room, the bedroom, the den, the kitchen, so, when "the bell" rings were ready.

How did we come to this? Simple; Trump made President.
    Yeah, that was the beginning -- but Trump would be IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION if he had just kept his ing mouth shut about the obviously stupid/ignorant claims of an election steal. There's no difference besides the massive amount of divisiveness that he purposely injected because he's a sore ing loser, friend.

I will support (in terms of the election results) whomever wins in Nov. But Trump definitely threw a stick of dynamite on our election/political process.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s called socially awkward white male.
    ing idiot is a better description, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr trash's fate in scotus6 hands
    I
    I think they will rule that Smith is using the wrong law not only to prosecute Trump but to prosecute Trump's 100s insurrectionists

That is, s6 will hide their corruption behind a trivial reading of law

Today's arguments predict that scotus will gut the administrative state, unleashing the capital stole the guard keys, unlimited pollution and destruction of the environment, leading to hundreds of thousands of people and animals dead from capitalist profit seeking

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only an ignorant white man would think immigrants bring only problems instead of solutions. I get it that you try to be edgy but you come across as a ing idiot.
    Yep, we know what race truly brings the problems in America,,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like how you're falling for immigration being an issue when your side is perfectly content to let rich people hire illegals?
    Kinda like your side screaming for the right to kill babies in the womb but yet screams to abolish the death penalty,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...so says El, thru CNN narration.
    The next time NoNo has an original thought will be the first time,,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, that was the beginning -- but Trump would be IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION if he had just kept his ing mouth shut about the obviously stupid/ignorant claims of an election steal. There's no difference besides the massive amount of divisiveness that he purposely injected because he's a sore ing loser, friend.

I will support (in terms of the election results) whomever wins in Nov. But Trump definitely threw a stick of dynamite on our election/political process.
    (They'd) threatened to murder him multiple times. I'm confidant that is what's led the old man to not forgivin & forgettin'. You tell Bush1 he can't have a second crack at the plate, no big deal, he'll soldier on, go back to Texas with the old lady. You tell Trump you're gonna blow him, the kid and Mel upon arrival at the WH, and if that don't work, separate his head from his body you're gonna have to answer for that. He wasn't stupid enough to heel himself and those 2 boys up (like I'd a been)...no, he took up a Chinese water torture technique campaign & brought to America, and is still practicing it on a 24/7 reshuffle.

It's wonderful.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mr trash's fate in scotus6 hands
    I
    I think they will rule that Smith is using the wrong law not only to prosecute Trump but to prosecute Trump's 100s insurrectionists

That is, s6 will hide their corruption behind a trivial reading of law

Today's arguments predict that scotus will gut the administrative state, unleashing the capital stole the guard keys, unlimited pollution and destruction of the environment, leading to hundreds of thousands of people and animals dead from capitalist profit seeking
    And you're stomping around the front yard ranting this, driving yourself to a coronary not because your think it will happen this way, but afraid it will and you can't face it.

Now, act like somebody, GD it!!!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The next time NoNo has an original thought will be the first time,,,,,
    Why did you abandon your stock market thread, goober?

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (They'd) threatened to murder him multiple times. I'm confidant that is what's led the old man to not forgivin & forgettin'. You tell Bush1 he can't have a second crack at the plate, no big deal, he'll soldier on, go back to Texas with the old lady. You tell Trump you're gonna blow him, the kid and Mel upon arrival at the WH, and if that don't work, separate his head from his body you're gonna have to answer for that. He wasn't stupid enough to heel himself and those 2 boys up (like I'd a been)...no, he took up a Chinese water torture technique campaign & brought to America, and is still practicing it on a 24/7 reshuffle.

It's wonderful.
    Tell it Cubby!

Testify!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's wonderful.
    You think he's the first president given death threats? Nope and nope.

Trump could easily be winning this election in a landslide if it wasn't for his bucket mouth.

Come to your daddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they threatened to cut his head off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zwG3QdPLfw

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump could easily be winning this election in a landslide if it wasn't for his bucket mouth.

Come to your daddy.
    False,,,,Trump won because of his mouth. He won in 2016 and has a great chance to win in 2024,,,,the republican party was dead in the water wheeling out guys like McCain and Romney and if they stayed the status quo,,,,,republicans wouldnt win another presidential election in our lifetimes. The party needed a wake call and it came in the form of Trump.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Come to your daddy.
    He already made President. It's all a revenge tour to the grave...for him. After that it'll be a continuation of the ongoing revenge tour for those who couldn't take him making President like that...all the way to each of their graves. There is their peace, and only there, 0. (That) is his salvation, his deliverance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He already made President. It's all a revenge tour to the grave...for him. After that it'll be a continuation of the ongoing revenge tour for those who couldn't take him making President like that...all the way to each of their graves. There is their peace, and only there, 0. (That) is his salvation, his deliverance.
    But, you don't deny that he'd be whooping Biden's geriatric, aviator-wearin' ass if he had just kept his trap shut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False,,,,Trump won because of his mouth. He won in 2016 and has a great chance to win in 2024,,,,the republican party was dead in the water wheeling out guys like McCain and Romney and if they stayed the status quo,,,,,republicans wouldnt win another presidential election in our lifetimes. The party needed a wake call and it came in the form of Trump.
    2016 called, they want their president back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, I voted Trump in 16. So let's not get caught up in us vs them. Trump was an outsider and an asshole, someone who could shake things up as a populist would. Think Caesar, without the military a en.

2020, he lost. The end, or should have been, pull a Teddy and try again. No, no, "i couldn't have lost, I'm Donald Trump "

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But, you don't deny that he'd be whooping Biden's geriatric, aviator-wearin' ass if he had just kept his trap shut.
    No, not true, and as I've said here multiple times, all they have to do is keep Biden breathing to election day. He will win vs. Trump. After he's sworn and a fortnight later he'll retire from the Presidency move Harris in there and make Rodham her replacement. Harris will finish Biden 2nd term, finish half her first term if those polls are within the victory margin, then resign somewhere along that first term, then hand off to Rodham who will have accomplished what she'd wanted for the last 20 years. I'll blow my brains out, yes, Effy, with a pea shooter, the wife will go to the Well's Fargo, the 3 boys will follow, then back to the house, jam me down into the underground galvanized garbage can. "Harder boy's, harder, everyone jump at once then it's on to Olive Garden! Mush!"

Thread Information