39 57.35%
  • BJ

29 42.65%
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    LMAO...I just remembered why I stopped bothering with you a long time ago, Dio. Your replies usually have little to do with the subject, it's unbelievably frustrating to try to follow them, and they're rarely backed with anything. POINTLESS.

Like somehow getting that Nog is washed up from my post about Nog? WTF dude? How???? How did you pull that from what I said. Instead of acknowledging that Fedor did look pretty impressive against Nog twice before, you pull some BS out of it...

The Vera thing was a shot at you for being on Vera's nuts...of course I know he's a LHW now...

Call me all the names you'd like but I STILL see Brandon Vera getting a shot at & winning a UFC le within maybe, the next 13mos-14mos.
    Still waiting on the Dio Top 10 HW list...

Please link me to your prediction that Fedor would beat Tim.

Everybody and their dog thought Crocop would roll thru the UFC HW's at the time...and most of those people are smart enough to know that the UFC didn't get the same Crocop...

The racist thing is based on the many many things you've spewed back when you used to post in the MMA threads.

As far as the gay reference goes, do I need to post up your pics from the Spurs watching party again??

I picked a Dio post apart for the last time today...and I knew better!! Stupid stupid stupid...never again...
    Last edited by LEONARD; 11-22-2008 at 06:29 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    ok now I think its time to move this over to the MMA forum, its been hijacked by actual MMA talk lol.
    Not really...Dio is here...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    ok now I think its time to move this over to the MMA forum, its been hijacked by actual MMA talk lol.
    mma thread was trolled by mma

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Found a few classics...get your aspirin ready as you fight through these...

Vera and Arlovski aren't real HWs?
    The wrestling, pride and Truck/Tractor pull crowd is soooo knowledgable.

Talk about needing to get in the kitchen and stick to knitting!
    What were the comments on the board about 'necks and how little they know about the sport???
    Wait, so you were high on AA at one point? And Vera is a "real HW" now sucking ass at LHW?

Vera is a solid UFC'r, not a jap leaguer who needs to come to the UFC to make it big time. Pay attention kids.
    More Vera gold there...

The old UFC looks like the jap league, a whole lotta punching and nary a ground game. Many jap league jock riders hate the ground game because they don't understand how to use or defend elbows.
    Pure genius...no ground game in Pride!

Silva got taken down by some of the sloppiest attempts, EVER!.............I like Silva but he needs to realize he isn't in pride anymore.
    You're right...it's not Pride. He lost there and hasn't been tested in the UFC yet...

Also, the 15sec rule is great.
    None of that wait an eternity before you pull out a yellow card, if you pull out the yellow card at all!
    A true MMA fan...loves the "15 sec rule"...

Hmmm, a few jap leaguers sure are sucking up to UFC jock nowadays! To all those LAME ASSES, u said your jap league was the best. Now sack up and stick with it DUMBASSES!
    Deep thoughts, by Dio...

Leonard Doody is my BITCH! Mr Dio's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LMAO...I just remembered why I stopped bothering with you a long time ago, Dio. Your replies usually have little to do with the subject, it's unbelievably frustrating to try to follow them, and they're rarely backed with anything. POINTLESS.

Just like yours Mr Opinion.

===
    ===

The Vera thing was a shot at you for being on Vera's nuts...of course I know he's a LHW now...

Yes, of course you knew that! Sure you did Leo, sure you did.

===
    ===

Everybody and their dog thought Crocop would roll thru the UFC HW's at the time...and most of those people are smart enough to know that the UFC didn't get the same Crocop...

Yeah, sure, just insert that link here where I went with the sheep on that one.

===
    ===

As far as the gay reference goes, do I need to post up your pics from the Spurs watching party again??

Yes, if I turn you on please do, we all know you are the one that has them saved to yor HARD drive.

===
    ===

I picked a Dio post apart for the last time today...and I knew better!! Stupid stupid stupid...never again...

When??? With your, OPINION???
    Wow, I guess you showed me!

Oh man, a the kid made this too easy. AGAIN.
    Maybe you should actually try READING a post BEFORE replying to it. I did post that I liked AA. Then, and Now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

New Crocop interview...still wants to face Fedor on NYE 2007 in Pride...
    http://www.mmauniverse.com/news/SS1188

He sounds pretty confident about facing the UFC scrub HW's...

Wow Leo, I can play the copy & paste game too!
    Wowsahhhh!! Leo was, dare I say, WRONG???

So, for the record, you were one of the sheep who couldn't form his own opinion? Talk about being on a fighter's nuts.

Where are your facts now vato?
    Because you obviously formed your CroCop opionion on facts right???
    Facts.......

That, my son is being picked apart.............picked apart.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    wut?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The one person under 160 who could kick Shaq's ass

Shaq, how does my ass taste?

Bruce Lee would make Shaq his in three seconds.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Bruce Lee is the Godfather of MMA. His daughter is involved with the UFC

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    MMA is NOT gay.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    IDK about the current AA.
    I used to really enjoy watching him fight but damn, too often that jaw appeared to be made by Tiffany & Co..................AA is a good start, but step up man!

Like I said.
    And I didn't even need to copy & paste an MMA article and pretend like I'm an MMA know it all like Le' .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    size is a huge advantage. the ONLY way a smaller guy can win against a much bigger opponent is if the bigger guy doesn't know how to fight.

but if both fighters know what they are doing, games over. size and strength gives HUGE advantage to bigger fighter

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Like I said.
    And I didn't even need to copy & paste an MMA article and pretend like I'm an MMA know it all like Le' .
    What a little ...picked AA to win and now pulling up old acting like he expected him to lose...

What a joke...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    if Shaq knows how to fight and knows what to do, your MMA fighter is toast

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    if Shaq knows how to fight and knows what to do, your MMA fighter is toast
    He doesn't, and would be toast...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    I'd have to say in a boxing match Shaq would easily win with the much longer reach and the fact that Penn would have to jump just to connect. But in a martial arts style fight, BJ would probably shatter Shaqs kneecap with a simple kick and end his career.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    LOL! Shaq would CRUSH BJ! He could suffocate him by sitting on him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Ryu from street fighter would own all.

Where Everything Happens The Franchise's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    Shaq would kill him within a minute. Anyone who thinks otherwise has been watching to many movies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I'd have to say in a boxing match Shaq would easily win with the much longer reach and the fact that Penn would have to jump just to connect. But in a martial arts style fight, BJ would probably shatter Shaqs kneecap with a simple kick and end his career.
    Who cares about boxing. Shaq wouldn't be able to connect anyway....and if he did, BJ would walk right through it. Shaq would gas out and quit...

And yes, Shaq would quit due to leg kicks alone, or get submitted easily...

Shaq would kill him within a minute. Anyone who thinks otherwise has been watching to many movies.

WTF does movies have to do with anything?

We're talking about real fighting, genius...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    Who cares about boxing. Shaq wouldn't be able to connect anyway....and if he did, BJ would walk right through it. Shaq would gas out and quit...

And yes, Shaq would quit due to leg kicks alone, or get submitted easily...

BJ couldn't do a thing to Shaq. Shaq has 200 lbs on the poor guy! For BJ to kick him he would have to be close enough for Shaq to grab him. Once he does it's all over for BJ.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    anyone ever played Shaq Fu?

badass fighter = shaq

Where Everything Happens The Franchise's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Michigan Wolverines

I said movies because only in someones imagination can they see a scenario where Shaq loses to a 155 pound man like you have stated. Anything is possible but, if they fought 1,000 times that little might win once. All Shaq would have to do is grab him and use him as a jumprope. He is giving up size, strength, reach, height, power, etc... So I repeat, if you believe that little would stand much of a chance against Shaq you have been watching to many movies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    BJ couldn't do a thing to Shaq. Shaq has 200 lbs on the poor guy! For BJ to kick him he would have to be close enough for Shaq to grab him. Once he does it's all over for BJ.
    He'd have a hard time even grabbing him. And if he did, what would he do to him?

He'd getting flying armbar'd...or tripped up and taken down and then submitted. He'd be lost once he got ahold of him...

I said movies because only in someones imagination can they see a scenario where Shaq loses to a 155 pound man like you have stated. Anything is possible but, if they fought 1,000 times that little might win once. All Shaq would have to do is grab him and use him as a jumprope. He is giving up size, strength, reach, height, power, etc... So I repeat, if you believe that little would stand much of a chance against Shaq you have been watching to many movies.
    Ok ok...BJ would fight him at 170 lbs instead, so he'd actually be around 180 lbs.

But it's clear that you don't have a clue what you're talking about. Do you know who BJ Penn is? How about George St Pierre at 190 lbs? Would he win 3 out of 1000?

Use him as a jump rope...that sounds realistic...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    He'd have a hard time even grabbing him. And if he did, what would he do to him?

He'd getting flying armbar'd...or tripped up and taken down and then submitted. He'd be lost once he got ahold of him...
    All he'd have to do is lay on him. Suffocation. Shaq is far too strong for BJ to be able to do anything to him.

Thread Information